Brigitte Bardot Convicted of Racial Hatred
Posted: 04 June 2008 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

The former French sex goddess and now animal rights activist has continued to speak out against the inhumane treatment of animals at the hands of Muslims who slaughter sheep during a holy festival. She is now forced to pay a hefty fine for a letter she sent to the Interior Minister, that got published, condemning the act and Islam’s influence on France.

story here

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 04 June 2008 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3765
Joined  2007-03-11

But doesn’t this show how much freer the US is than European countries? Nobody else in the world (except maybe our friend to the north) has the freedom of speech and expression that we do. It’s all goooood!

Posted: 04 June 2008 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11
Bruce Burleson - 04 June 2008 07:38 PM

But doesn’t this show how much freer the US is than European countries? Nobody else in the world (except maybe our friend to the north) has the freedom of speech and expression that we do. It’s all goooood!

Yes, and it’s that way in Europe because they have been too passive and tolerant towards the Muslim immigrants who want to impose themselves on a free society. They demand that thier habits and religious rules be recognized and respected, no matter how abrasive they are to the society they smear thier slime all over.

What is happening is an example of what could happen here if the mosques got too damned big and plenty . In other words, a chickenshit attitude will be the end of the world as we know it—-even our world.

BRAVO BRIGITTE !!!!  PROTEST against this Europe !!! GIVE HER CREDIT !!! I am fierce, I know . Don’t mess with me about some things.

Posted: 06 June 2008 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26
Bruce Burleson - 04 June 2008 07:38 PM

It’s all goooood!

Well, not ALL of it…

Charged with “unlawful free speech,” the defendants were part of a larger group that appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court on January 11—the day marking six years of indefinite detention and torture at Guantanamo. “I knelt and prayed on the steps of the Supreme Court wearing an orange jumpsuit and black hood to be present for Fnu

http://www.alternet.org/rights/86810/

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed