RankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  2004-12-21
Jack Shooter - 28 June 2008 11:19 AM
Wotansson - 28 June 2008 10:45 AM
Jack Shooter - 27 June 2008 09:33 AM
Unbeliever - 25 June 2008 04:29 PM
Jack Shooter - 25 June 2008 11:49 AM

Its true that you dont understand the Qur’an.  You have never studied it with the people that believe in it, so naturally your conclusions are biased and uninformed.  Sorry but that amounts to ignorance on your part.

That really is just a killer argument in your ears isn’t it?

Man I wish someone would realize the power of this and use it in the next political campaign!

“Well, its true that you don’t understand nazism. You have never studied it with the people that believe in it so naturally your conclusions are biased and uninformed. Sorry but that ammounts to ignorance on your part.”

Its just incredibly funny that in the wastebasket of really daft ideas that seems to be your mind, it actually makes sense that if you don’t believe a proposition, then you can’t understand it. Therefore you have no reason to not believe it.

People who live in reality on the other hand are perfectly capable of both analyzing the “evidence” in nazi claims and to see the flaws in the arguments of nazi’s without having to be nazi’s first in order to see the “truth”.

Perhaps I should have phrased it this way:
“Well, its true that you don’t understand the Qur’an. You have never studied it, period.  So naturally your conclusions are biased and uninformed. Sorry but that ammounts to ignorance on your part.”  Feel free to make up an analogy about this statement.

So “Unbeliever”, tell me what makes you capable of understanding the Qur’an, specifically its legal injunctions.  In fact, tell me which of the claims that I have made based on the Qur’an that you find disagreement with.  Go back and read the record, most of the arguments already submitted here by atheists about the nature of belief in God and about morality are very short sighted, and I believe I have time and again, pointed that out.  Furthermore, I have shown that most of the arguments against Islam in particular are rooted in ignorance as well.

I am sure you and some other atheists will disagree with these facts, but that seems to be the nature of the “unbeliever” so it comes as no surprise.

Nice attempted recovery Jack but unfortunately you cannot here retract what you said. If this were possible you would need to retract nearly everything that you said concerning the Koran. You have not shown that the arguments against Islam are rooted in anything other than educated rational though. When faced with sound reasoning you simply charge ignorance and task the poster with more study.
You seem to invoke the use of the “Dopelar Effect” in your postings here. This states that if spew enough text in rapid succession, somehow it will add credibility and someone will somehow believe it to be true. I don’t think this will work for you on this forum and frankly speaking it it is just serving to make you…well…a dope.

Stay Well

Wot

I only ‘retracted’ it so it would make sense to you, not because it was an untrue statement.  “When faced with sound reasoning” never happened to me on this forum.  That I encourage you to study is a good think - knowledge is bliss too.

What is contained in the text I “spew” out is often the truth that stubborn disbelievers don’t want to face.  If that makes me a dope, then so be it.

Peace.

Don’t be so discouraged. Just consider yourself a Dope for Allah. As such, you shall have your reward in the next life per the Koran. Perhaps not 72 virgins but maybe a few anyway.

Not enough? Well….you know the path.

Stay Well
Wot

Posted: 28 June 2008 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 28 June 2008 11:56 AM
Jack Shooter - 28 June 2008 11:19 AM
Wotansson - 28 June 2008 10:45 AM
Jack Shooter - 27 June 2008 09:33 AM
Unbeliever - 25 June 2008 04:29 PM
Jack Shooter - 25 June 2008 11:49 AM

Its true that you dont understand the Qur’an.  You have never studied it with the people that believe in it, so naturally your conclusions are biased and uninformed.  Sorry but that amounts to ignorance on your part.

That really is just a killer argument in your ears isn’t it?

Man I wish someone would realize the power of this and use it in the next political campaign!

“Well, its true that you don’t understand nazism. You have never studied it with the people that believe in it so naturally your conclusions are biased and uninformed. Sorry but that ammounts to ignorance on your part.”

Its just incredibly funny that in the wastebasket of really daft ideas that seems to be your mind, it actually makes sense that if you don’t believe a proposition, then you can’t understand it. Therefore you have no reason to not believe it.

People who live in reality on the other hand are perfectly capable of both analyzing the “evidence” in nazi claims and to see the flaws in the arguments of nazi’s without having to be nazi’s first in order to see the “truth”.

Perhaps I should have phrased it this way:
“Well, its true that you don’t understand the Qur’an. You have never studied it, period.  So naturally your conclusions are biased and uninformed. Sorry but that ammounts to ignorance on your part.”  Feel free to make up an analogy about this statement.

So “Unbeliever”, tell me what makes you capable of understanding the Qur’an, specifically its legal injunctions.  In fact, tell me which of the claims that I have made based on the Qur’an that you find disagreement with.  Go back and read the record, most of the arguments already submitted here by atheists about the nature of belief in God and about morality are very short sighted, and I believe I have time and again, pointed that out.  Furthermore, I have shown that most of the arguments against Islam in particular are rooted in ignorance as well.

I am sure you and some other atheists will disagree with these facts, but that seems to be the nature of the “unbeliever” so it comes as no surprise.

Nice attempted recovery Jack but unfortunately you cannot here retract what you said. If this were possible you would need to retract nearly everything that you said concerning the Koran. You have not shown that the arguments against Islam are rooted in anything other than educated rational though. When faced with sound reasoning you simply charge ignorance and task the poster with more study.
You seem to invoke the use of the “Dopelar Effect” in your postings here. This states that if spew enough text in rapid succession, somehow it will add credibility and someone will somehow believe it to be true. I don’t think this will work for you on this forum and frankly speaking it it is just serving to make you…well…a dope.

Stay Well

Wot

I only ‘retracted’ it so it would make sense to you, not because it was an untrue statement.  “When faced with sound reasoning” never happened to me on this forum.  That I encourage you to study is a good think - knowledge is bliss too.

What is contained in the text I “spew” out is often the truth that stubborn disbelievers don’t want to face.  If that makes me a dope, then so be it.

Peace.

Don’t be so discouraged. Just consider yourself a Dope for Allah. As such, you shall have your reward in the next life per the Koran. Perhaps not 72 virgins but maybe a few anyway.

Not enough? Well….you know the path.

Stay Well
Wot

God is in control of everything so why should I be discouraged?  May you be guided.

Posted: 29 June 2008 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21

If it is only “often the truth” then how often is is just plain untrue spew? Is it 10%...20%...maybe 90%. I think your batting average is poor.

God is in control of everything so why should I be discouraged?  May you be guided.

Oh great. I didn’t know that considering the mess. So no effort is required on your part or mine either for that matter.

Stay Well
Wot

Posted: 29 June 2008 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 29 June 2008 10:28 AM

If it is only “often the truth” then how often is is just plain untrue spew? Is it 10%...20%...maybe 90%. I think your batting average is poor.

Oh great. I didn’t know that considering the mess. So no effort is required on your part or mine either for that matter.

Stay Well
Wot

I often ‘spew’ out the truth 95 % of the time, the rest is ad hominem attacks, and this is regrettable on my part.  May God forgive me.

As to your closing remark, we can only make the effort, and let God take care of the results, just like one can only lead a horse to the waterhole.

Posted: 08 July 2008 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21
Jack Shooter - 29 June 2008 11:26 AM

Stay Well
Wot

I often ‘spew’ out the truth 95 % of the time, the rest is ad hominem attacks, and this is regrettable on my part.  May God forgive me.

As to your closing remark, we can only make the effort, and let God take care of the results, just like one can only lead a horse to the waterhole.

Perhaps the horse knows from experience that the water is poisoned and the leader is responsible for it.

Wassial
Wot

Posted: 08 July 2008 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 08 July 2008 11:56 AM
Jack Shooter - 29 June 2008 11:26 AM

Stay Well
Wot

Perhaps the horse knows from experience that the water is poisoned and the leader is responsible for it.

Wassial
Wot

Sure, why not.

Posted: 02 August 2008 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  322
Joined  2008-04-17
Jack Shooter - 28 June 2008 01:59 PM

OK ??!.
Your god even guides us how to wipe our ass’es
after defecating:

Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0458 (The hadith):
“..Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone wipes himself with pebbles (after answering the call of nature) he must make use of an odd number..”

Now that’s serious ‘guidance’ wouldn’t you say?!
Use, let’s say 8 pebbles ?
or 12 pebbles…no no no. WhhoHaa ; Big sin!
7 are OK, and so are 9.
Makes a lot of sense to be ‘guided’ like this.
Thanks.
How should I ever have done without this.

And don’t forget to clean you nose
tree times in the morning.
Why ???
Cause the devil sleeps in there, that’s why!!
Didn’t you know?!
Then it’s great that we have Jacks god to guide us.

Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0462:
“..Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose..

Thanks to Jacks god, I now know
how to get the devil out of my nose.
Thanks.

Yup; we really need this kind of guidance.

Signature 

Christian psychopaty:

Bruce Burleson
“.Tell me why it is wrong to rape, steal and kill….
…If I am a slaveholder in Alabama in 1860, why shouldn’t I enslave the niggers, fuck their women, and whip their children when they disobey me????
I’ll tell you why, and it is the ONLY reason why
..”

..he fears gods punishment.

Christians per definition has no moral.
They are governed by fear and fear only.

..and they don’t mind using the N-word.

Posted: 10 August 2008 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2008-08-01

Hmm, I’m almost convinced. Perhaps there are some cave paintings you can reference?

Posted: 15 August 2008 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
bongobongo - 02 August 2008 10:54 AM
Jack Shooter - 28 June 2008 01:59 PM

OK ??!.
Your god even guides us how to wipe our ass’es
after defecating:

Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0458 (The hadith):
“..Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone wipes himself with pebbles (after answering the call of nature) he must make use of an odd number..”

Now that’s serious ‘guidance’ wouldn’t you say?!
Use, let’s say 8 pebbles ?
or 12 pebbles…no no no. WhhoHaa ; Big sin!
7 are OK, and so are 9.
Makes a lot of sense to be ‘guided’ like this.
Thanks.
How should I ever have done without this.

And don’t forget to clean you nose
tree times in the morning.
Why ???
Cause the devil sleeps in there, that’s why!!
Didn’t you know?!
Then it’s great that we have Jacks god to guide us.

Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0462:
“..Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose..

Thanks to Jacks god, I now know
how to get the devil out of my nose.
Thanks.

Yup; we really need this kind of guidance.

Yes, it is good guidance to say you must clean yourself properly after defecating and blow your nose in the morning.  I wouldn’t want you anywhere near me if you don’t do these things.  Now, whether you wish to be a literalist thinking some being (perhaps you think the devil is a guy in a red suit with horns) is in your nose, or whether you understand the hadith to mean that something filthy is in your nose, is up to you.  Then again, perhaps that being - the devil- that you don’t see refers to the microscopic organisms that we didn’t come to learn about until recent history.

Anyway, suffice to say, enough people need to learn how to clean their asses.  It’s a major cause of disease, and if you knew anything about infection control, you would know it all starts with proper washing, especially of the filth producing areas of your body.

Posted: 16 August 2008 04:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-17
Jack Shooter - 16 August 2008 12:20 AM

...  It’s a major cause of disease, and if you knew anything about infection control, you would know it all starts with proper washing, especially of the filth producing areas of your body.

...with pebbles of which
“..he must make use of an odd number..”

“..
Odd?

Yes indeed!

....and Jack: don’t forget to clean yourself
after touching your ass, or some other filth
like…..women

Quran:4:43
O ye who believe! Draw not near unto prayer when ye are drunken, till ye know that which ye utter, nor when ye are polluted, save when journeying upon the road, till ye have bathed. And if ye be ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have touched women, and ye find not water, then go to high clean soil and rub your faces and your hands (therewith). Lo! Allah is Benign, Forgiving...”
Lo Allah has a wacky attitude towards women (Peace be upon them)

[ Edited: 16 August 2008 10:47 AM by Bongobongo Smith]
 Signature 

Christian psychopaty:

Bruce Burleson
…If I am a slaveholder in Alabama in 1860, why shouldn’t I enslave the niggers, fuck their women, and whip their children when they disobey me????
..”

Posted: 17 August 2008 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
bongobongo - 16 August 2008 08:58 AM
Jack Shooter - 16 August 2008 12:20 AM

...  It’s a major cause of disease, and if you knew anything about infection control, you would know it all starts with proper washing, especially of the filth producing areas of your body.

...with pebbles of which
“..he must make use of an odd number..”

“..
Odd?

Yes indeed!

....and Jack: don’t forget to clean yourself
after touching your ass, or some other filth
like…..women

Quran:4:43
O ye who believe! Draw not near unto prayer when ye are drunken, till ye know that which ye utter, nor when ye are polluted, save when journeying upon the road, till ye have bathed. And if ye be ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have touched women, and ye find not water, then go to high clean soil and rub your faces and your hands (therewith). Lo! Allah is Benign, Forgiving...”
Lo Allah has a wacky attitude towards women (Peace be upon them)

No, you have a wacky attitude towards Allah.  May you wise up.

Posted: 19 August 2008 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-17

From the quran

4:56
Lo! Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise...”
..and just a trifle sadistic.

Signature 

Christian psychopaty:

Bruce Burleson
..”

Posted: 20 August 2008 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
bongobongo - 19 August 2008 08:09 AM

From the quran

4:56
Lo! Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise...”
..and just a trifle sadistic.

Why shouldn’t liars be punished in this way?

Posted: 21 August 2008 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-17

Todays quran quote

4:176
They ask thee for a pronouncement. Say: Allah hath pronounced for you concerning distant kindred. If a man die childless and he have a sister, hers is half the heritage, and he would have inherited from her had she died childless. And if there be two sisters, then theirs are two-thirds of the heritage, and if they be brethren, men and women, unto the male is the equivalent of the share of two females. Allah expoundeth unto you, so that ye err not. Allah is Knower of all things.”

Signature 

Christian psychopaty:

Bruce Burleson
..”

Posted: 22 August 2008 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-17

Todays quran quote:

5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.”

If a muslim make friends with a jew or christian
he becomes one of them
and we all know what that means:
eternal burning in hell blahblahblah…

Signature 

Christian psychopaty:

Bruce Burleson
..”

3 of 5

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed