Is Sam Harris a Neo-Technician?
Posted: 18 December 2005 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2005-12-18

It would behoove all readers of this Forum, website and book to critically integrate Neo-Tech/Zonpower

Sam Harris *sounds like* a Neo-Technician…. What do you think?

Regards,
James

Posted: 27 December 2005 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2005-12-18

Hey Freedombuilder
Which way do you behoove on the Pax NeoTech philosophy. I found the research and facts pretty good. Read Jayen’s bicameral mind book back in the 70’s. Enlightening concept and sensible. But taking advantage of the reasoning impaired somehow just doesn’t seem to instill the honesty and ethics Wallace is espousing throughout the explanation given on the web site.
Bottom line? I think he’s just trying to sell books and memberships into some kind of immortality scam. If Harris is an advocate of the obviously flawed reasoning in this anarchistic enterprise, I’ll be surprised and disappointed. Anyone else have an idea about this?

Posted: 22 January 2006 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2005-12-18

[quote author=“richard packard”]Hey Freedombuilder
Which way do you behoove on the Pax NeoTech philosophy. I found the research and facts pretty good. Read Jayen’s bicameral mind book back in the 70’s. Enlightening concept and sensible. But taking advantage of the reasoning impaired somehow just doesn’t seem to instill the honesty and ethics Wallace is espousing throughout the explanation given on the web site.
Bottom line? I think he’s just trying to sell books and memberships into some kind of immortality scam. If Harris is an advocate of the obviously flawed reasoning in this anarchistic enterprise, I’ll be surprised and disappointed. Anyone else have an idea about this?

I couldn’t comment specifically on what Wallace is trying to do with that website.  I know I don’t see any shopping cart or store actually selling any books or memberships.

Personally, I ‘behoove’ positively for Neo-Tech.  I find just the writing there on that site (and I’ve read a few of their books offline over the years, too) quite challenging, and if there were a few more people that actually break through their fear and integrate the entire message, then I’d consider that a valuable thing.

As for the “immortality scam”, schools out for me on that for a few more decades.  The question is: What starts after the End of [Your]  Faith?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed