Secularism: Greatest Danger to Islam - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Posted: 28 June 2008 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23

Here is a lecture about secularism by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, Muslim American leader.  There are 11 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMPmMUibmYY

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

[ Edited: 28 June 2008 07:38 AM by Jack Shooter]

Posted: 30 June 2008 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  2004-12-21
Jack Shooter - 28 June 2008 11:36 AM

Here is a lecture about secularism by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, Muslim American leader.  There are 11 parts.

This is so full of error and Muslim hype that it is not worthy or comment or discussion. This is apparent in just the first half of part 1.

Wassail
Wot

Posted: 03 July 2008 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 30 June 2008 01:19 PM

This is so full of error and Muslim hype that it is not worthy or comment or discussion. This is apparent in just the first half of part 1.

Wassail
Wot

Wotever you say.  At least now you know how I feel when you ask me to respond to your comments - they are not worthy of comment or discussion.

Posted: 04 July 2008 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21
Jack Shooter - 03 July 2008 07:38 PM

Wassail
Wot

Wotever you say.  At least now you know how I feel when you ask me to respond to your comments - they are not worthy of comment or discussion.

I do not post here in the interests of your reform and salvation as I recognize your hopelessness. I do post to point out your contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity and outright lies. Your approval is not solicited or required.

Wassail
Wot

Posted: 06 July 2008 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 04 July 2008 10:37 AM

Wassail
Wot

I do not post here in the interests of your reform and salvation as I recognize your hopelessness. I do post to point out your contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity and outright lies. Your approval is not solicited or required.

Wassail
Wot

Please provide me with even just one example where you have pointed out my “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”

Posted: 07 July 2008 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21
Jack Shooter - 07 July 2008 02:00 AM

Wassail
Wot

Wassail
Wot

Please provide me with even just one example where you have pointed out my “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”

Jack

This is all I have done and have done so on numerous occasions. Now you ask that I repeat my posts? You are not paying attention.

Wassail
Wot

Posted: 08 July 2008 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 07 July 2008 07:37 AM
Jack Shooter - 07 July 2008 02:00 AM

Wassail
Wot

Wassail
Wot

Jack

This is all I have done and have done so on numerous occasions. Now you ask that I repeat my posts? You are not paying attention.

Wassail
Wot

I’m sorry to say your deluded my brother.  But if you insist, like I said, please provide me with just one example where you have pointed out “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”  Thank you.

Posted: 09 August 2008 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2008-08-01

I’m sorry to say your deluded my brother.  But if you insist, like I said, please provide me with just one example where you have pointed out “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”  Thank you.

You’re.

Posted: 15 August 2008 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Nod - 09 August 2008 09:53 PM

You’re.

I have nothing to complain about if all you can do is point out my grammar and spelling mistakes.  Thank you for your time.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed