CAIR and MAB will incubate us

Western universities will educate us.

Mosques in the U.S.A will shelter us

OPEC will finance us.

Modern Muslims will fertilize us

Hollywood will love us

We will use your wellfare system to sustain us

Me :
Before anyone accuses me of being prejudiced or the atricle of being a discriminating pack of lies, I want to add that I realize some of these things on the list could probably apply to other immigrants also.

Posted: 30 June 2008 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  2004-12-21

Vhat a country!!
- Jakov Smirnoff - Comedian and satirist.

Posted: 08 July 2008 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2007-04-17

Gee, this sounds an awful lot like those right wing chain letters my in-laws like to send me.

Got a link to show the source of this enlightening piece of literature?

Posted: 08 July 2008 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17

Actually, the Muslim immigrants I know are hard working, tax paying inoffensive members of the community who respect the law and make a positive contribution.  A few of their women do have funny dress habits, but that just adds to the variety that makes life so interesting.  Now in Ontario I understand that there is some problem with a radical Imam who ought to be squelched but there are always a few rotten apples in the barrel.

Posted: 08 July 2008 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21

Muslim immigrants I know are hard working, tax paying inoffensive members of the community who respect the law and make a positive contribution.

You know this to be a fact? You have hard evidence, statistics, etc. to support this? Or you have a charitable notion? How many Muslim do you know exactly?

Wassail

Wot

[ Edited: 08 July 2008 04:05 PM by Wotansson]

Posted: 08 July 2008 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23
Wotansson - 08 July 2008 08:01 PM

Muslim immigrants I know are hard working, tax paying inoffensive members of the community who respect the law and make a positive contribution.

You know this to be a fact? You have hard evidence, statistics, etc. to support this? Or you have a charitable notion? How many Muslim do you know exactly?

Wassail

Wot

From http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/westcoastnews/story.html?id=3ec1da3d-008c-457e-8064-279d874d72fb

“As part of the run-up to its Muslims in Western Societies conference, the Trudeau Foundation commissioned a poll of Canadian attitudes to immigration, from Environics Research Group, a Toronto-based marketing and social survey consultancy.

The poll, conducted during late September and early October, found that most Canadians are comfortable with current immigration levels, that an immigrant’s religious beliefs and values should not be criteria for acceptance, and that Muslim immigrants make a positive contribution to Canada.

The poll, based on 2,021 completed interviews, is considered accurate to within 2.2 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.”

Other links that may be of interest:

http://www.thewcmp.net/index.php
http://www.radicalmiddleway.co.uk/

Posted: 08 July 2008 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23

On an unrelated note, but interesting nonetheless, the story contained in the following link concerns what happened a few years ago to a very close friend of mine, a child of hard working Muslim immigrants, a practicing radiologist in three of Toronto’s top teaching hospitals, but in the end, a target of ignorance:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2006/08/18/doctor-winnipeg.html

And like I’ve said before, many of my close friends are practicing Muslims and doctors.  So Wot, if you live in the West, you better get used to Muslims because you or your loved one(s) might end up being under their care one day.

[ Edited: 08 July 2008 05:46 PM by Jack Shooter]

Posted: 08 July 2008 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2004-12-24
Dee - 30 June 2008 05:48 AM

Before anyone accuses me of being prejudiced or the atricle of being a discriminating pack of lies, I want to add that I realize some of these things on the list could probably apply to other immigrants also.

This makes me think of the camera assistant guy in Orgazmo who keeps saying:

“I’m not queer or anything, but ... ” and then gives this Well? sort of facial shrug expression.

Over and over he comes up with more and more overtly gay comments about the male lead prefaced with “I’m not gay or anything ...” finally getting to the point that he says:

“I’m not queer or nothin’ ... but I’d really like to fuck you in the ass.”

It seems that bigotry is often prefaced with “I’m not a bigot, but ... ”

Yeah ... fools ‘em all every time!

Byron

Signature 

“We say, ‘Love your brother…’ We don’t say it really, but… Well we don’t literally say it. We don’t really, literally mean it. No, we don’t believe it either, but… But that message should be clear.”—David St. Hubbins

Posted: 08 July 2008 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
SkepticX - 08 July 2008 09:50 PM
Dee - 30 June 2008 05:48 AM

This makes me think of the camera assistant guy in Orgazmo who keeps saying:

“I’m not queer or anything, but ... ” and then gives this Well? sort of facial shrug expression.

Over and over he comes up with more and more overtly gay comments about the male lead prefaced with “I’m not gay or anything ...” finally getting to the point that he says:

“I’m not queer or nothin’ ... but I’d really like to fuck you in the ass.”

It seems that bigotry is often prefaced with “I’m not a bigot, but ... ”

Yeah ... fools ‘em all every time!

Byron

Nicely put.

Posted: 09 July 2008 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-17

Wassail

Wot

Around 10 directly, and indirectly perhaps 20 - 30 more.  That’s what happens when one works in a university community, lots of diversity.  Of course, I know people fantasize about the millions who have infiltrated the West in order to do us in, but I haven’t met any.

Posted: 09 July 2008 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21
burt - 09 July 2008 06:34 PM

Wassail

Wot

Around 10 directly, and indirectly perhaps 20 - 30 more.  That’s what happens when one works in a university community, lots of diversity.  Of course, I know people fantasize about the millions who have infiltrated the West in order to do us in, but I haven’t met any.

I am reminded of the PhDs who flew the airplanes on 9/11. Lots of Muslims have been shown to have two faces; one for the westerners and another for the the fellow Muslim. Could it be you are being coned?

Wassail
Wot

Posted: 10 July 2008 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11

When it comes to understanding just what the general situation is concerning Muslim ( I’m talking here mostly about the radicals, but not entirely. It is shocking to realize how the line between radical and “moderate” can be blurred ) attitude towards “unbelievers”, thier progress and activity in countries that are not Muslim,and thier religious imposition and demands ... we should focus on one word , and that word should be “PERSPECTIVE “

Before you settle on an opinion, cave in to your emotions,judge according to what other aquainances tell you ,or what you see in a few Muslims or some other impression—-remember this : gain perspective and you will find the facts.

There ARE the experts, knowledgable scholars of the subject,foremost interpreters in America and other countries etc. Why don’t you look into what they have to say before you judge ?

And I’ll ask you to remember that what I wrote in my first post were NOT my own words but something I quoted from another source. That post isn’t about me, it is about immigrants . Take a deep breath and consider what is being said. Decide to be possitive and learn.

Posted: 10 July 2008 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2007-04-17

So your post was a positive educational one?  I’d love some of whatever you’re smoking.

The very obvious aim of this type of bullshit, handwringing propaganda e-mail is to increase people’s discomfort with whatever “out” group is being targetted.  Congratulations, Dee, you swallowed the bait, hook and all.  Way to have perspective.  You sure showed us.

Posted: 10 July 2008 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-17
Wotansson - 09 July 2008 09:41 PM
burt - 09 July 2008 06:34 PM

Wassail

Wot

I am reminded of the PhDs who flew the airplanes on 9/11. Lots of Muslims have been shown to have two faces; one for the westerners and another for the the fellow Muslim. Could it be you are being coned?

Wassail
Wot

No

Posted: 10 July 2008 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-17
Dee - 10 July 2008 04:43 AM

When it comes to understanding just what the general situation is concerning Muslim ( I’m talking here mostly about the radicals, but not entirely. It is shocking to realize how the line between radical and “moderate” can be blurred ) attitude towards “unbelievers”, thier progress and activity in countries that are not Muslim,and thier religious imposition and demands ... we should focus on one word , and that word should be “PERSPECTIVE “

Before you settle on an opinion, cave in to your emotions,judge according to what other aquainances tell you ,or what you see in a few Muslims or some other impression—-remember this : gain perspective and you will find the facts.

There ARE the experts, knowledgable scholars of the subject,foremost interpreters in America and other countries etc. Why don’t you look into what they have to say before you judge ?

And I’ll ask you to remember that what I wrote in my first post were NOT my own words but something I quoted from another source. That post isn’t about me, it is about immigrants . Take a deep breath and consider what is being said. Decide to be possitive and learn.

I tend to base my opinions on what I have read or seen in a large number of sources, leavened by a large dollup of personal experience. 

Of course, we all know the horrible fate of the US as it absorbed all those uncivilized Irish immigrants a few years ago (Roman Catholics, papists all, bent on destroying our democracy and making us subservient to Rome).  Why, they even made a movie about how horrible they were (Gangs of New York).  Even worse, some of their descendants even made it to the White House!

Posted: 10 July 2008 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11
burt - 10 July 2008 05:28 PM
Dee - 10 July 2008 04:43 AM

I tend to base my opinions on what I have read or seen in a large number of sources, leavened by a large dollup of personal experience. 

Of course, we all know the horrible fate of the US as it absorbed all those uncivilized Irish immigrants a few years ago (Roman Catholics, papists all, bent on destroying our democracy and making us subservient to Rome).  Why, they even made a movie about how horrible they were (Gangs of New York).  Even worse, some of their descendants even made it to the White House!

I supose there have been many “immigration conflicts “of the past in the USA , but none of them were on the same scale as the United Islamic Sprawl that is taking place today. And no matter what happened in the past, it is what is happening today that matters. I take it you are pointing out the Irish story as an example of how needless our fears etc. can be when it comes to “foreigners”?

We should realize and admitt that immigration has become a huge problem today. For a country that seems to be so hated, the USA seems to be the prime destination for immigrants ! Do you think it is nonsense or unfair to say that so many of these people are here to get what they can from America, whether they respect her or not ? It’s as though they want to reap a harvest they never sowed. Many of America’s population will be cut short in one way or another just so a foreinger can “have a better life ” ?  I don’t know about your town but over here in Seattle and vicinaty it is chuck-full of people with accents who are getting jobs the regular citizens might have gotten . I know a man with four children who was turned down for State assisstance while a room full of Mexicans and thier pregnate wives are granted help right away. Like these things or not , that’s the way it is. Why should any of us have to feel ashamed to come out with it and tell it like it is ?

As for Muslim immigrants, they have become a special kind of problem for almost every country on the face of this Earth . It is the Muslim Movement, and they are on the march to make real what they believe is the “destiny of Islam” Thier way of life is a religious oriented life and they want to take it wherever they go . They come over to these other countries and demand the citizens of other countries make special provisions for them . They don’t go into another country and adjust to that country’s rules, values and legal systems, but rather they expect the host country to adjust to thier demands. And thier demands are radical religious and , by modern standards today ,unacceptable .That’s happening more aand more across the globe . Haven’t you read about it ? While Europe slept , it was being altered by radicals who want things changed in thier own favor. There is a silent fight for freedom of speach , because freedom of speach is being so challenged .  Sam Harris understands these things, and that’s why he focuses so much on Islam in his first book . That’s why he makes Islam one of the major subjects on this forum list . Is America sleeping too ?

1 of 6

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed