ID rejected!
Posted: 21 December 2005 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2005-12-13

Finally a victory for rational thought. After a careful examination of evidence a judge rules that ID is just creationism in relabeled. I like how he called out the the christian school board members for lying. He pointed out the irony of someone that claims to be religious lying on the stand.

Posted: 21 December 2005 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  161
Joined  2005-12-20
[quote author=“Shoe”]Finally a victory for rational thought. After a careful examination of evidence a judge rules that ID is just creationism in relabeled. I like how he called out the the christian school board members for lying. He pointed out the irony of someone that claims to be religious lying on the stand.

Rational thought answers the critical questions:

Who

What

When

Where

How

Why.

Science likes to answer most of those questions but cannot answer the most important ones, Who and Why.

Even among evolutionists the How is revised from time to time, right?

For all the need of “proof” concerning the claims of Christianity one wonders why so little is provided concerning the evolution of man.

Where’s the Missing Link?

Ah, Liberal mythology.  What a hoot.

Posted: 21 December 2005 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2005-12-13

There is no who or why. It is what it is. If you still need to be inspired you should be reminded that “what it is”, is very special.

Just because you what an answer to who and why doesn’t mean that there is an answer.

In this case the answer to who, where and why is no one, right here, and for no reason in particular.

I’m not a liberal and you are sitting on the whale fishing for minnows.

Posted: 21 December 2005 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2005-07-23

Religious folks demand up-to-the-second, indiputable proof that every word found on evolution is absolutely true.  Otherwise, they dismiss it, despite the mountains of evidence showing evolution as a biological FACT.  Yet their standards for believing religious literalism is so far at the other extreme.  Religion dimisses evolution in spite of the evidence - I dismiss their claims for complete lack of evidence (and the fact that literalism completely misses the point, but that’s another topic).

Hurray for Pennsylvania.  Our very survival depends on continued rulings like this.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed