There’s lots of evidence for Jesus! - VIDEO
Posted: 08 August 2008 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2007-12-21

I hear people claiming that there is more evidence for Jesus than there is for Julius Caesar, Socrates, George Washington, Micky Mouse, etc… This short 3 minute video excerpt of a longer video sums it up nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uSR1mqGq4

Signature 

Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection

Online Videos

Posted: 09 August 2008 05:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

You hear people making that claim? If so, they are not people, they are zombies. Anyone who thinks there is ANY empirical evidence for Jesus’s existence is about at the same level of ignorance as my Ragamuffin cat.

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 10 August 2008 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26
Dave31 - 08 August 2008 11:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uSR1mqGq4

Oh yeah, lots of evidence there!  LOL

A co-worker and I were discussing a couple of bad accidents in which people were killed. She said she hoped they had made things right before they died. I knew what she meant but I asked, “What do you mean?” She said, Well, if they were saved they went to the right place. I asked, “How do you know heaven even exists?” She replied, “It’s written in the bible.”

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 12 August 2008 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2007-12-21

McCreason “You hear people making that claim? If so, they are not people, they are zombies. Anyone who thinks there is ANY empirical evidence for Jesus’s existence is about at the same level of ignorance as my Ragamuffin cat.”

Agreed. I saw a recent video by Chris White &/or Keith (balone) “Truth” at a myspace making the claim that there’s more evidence for Jesus than of Socrates etc.

rab “She replied, “It’s written in the bible.””

Try to get her to read “Who Was Jesus?”

“Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ” also includes a Foreword by Dr. Robert M. Price!”

Who Was Jesus? Fingerprints of The Christ contains quotes from the following Christian authorities, apologists and evangelicals, as well as New Testament scholars:

* John Ankerberg
* Craig L. Blomberg
* F.F. Bruce
* William Lane Craig
* John Dominic Crossan
* Bart Ehrman
* Norman Geisler
* Gary Habermas
* Josh McDowell
* John P. Meier
* Bruce M. Metzger
* J.P. Moreland
* Ronald H. Nash
* Lee Strobel
* Merrill C. Tenney
* Ben Witherington
* Edwin Yamauchi
* And more!

D.M. Murdock has taken the fight right into the center of enemy camp. WWJ contains a mostly all Christian bibliography. Christians tend to only believe other Christians so there’s no way around this book as it cites top Christian biblical scholars admitting that the evidence for Jesus is “scanty and problematic” All they can do is squirm.

[ Edited: 12 August 2008 07:48 AM by Dave31]
 Signature 

Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection

Online Videos

‹‹ Skeptic presents      M’s mixed CD, part 2 ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed