How much more of this will happen ?
Posted: 23 August 2008 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11

How much more of this will happen if we, the free world, don’t speak up and let our protest be known ? How much more of this will happen before the world catches on ? The appeasment of Muslims, the super-religious and agressive ones ,is a frightening occurance . If people like those at RANDOM HOUSE publishing company decide to not publish a book for fear of Muslim wrath-what does this mean ? It means that radical Muslims have suceeded in imposing thier demands on us according to THIER views and desires whether we agree with thier attitude or not.

Shirly Jones ( I don’t know whether she is the actress or not) wrote a book recently about the early days of Islam, and she asked Random House to publish it. The book company refused to do that because they feared a violent reaction from Muslim terrorists . They gave in; the cowards !
We should ask ourselves : are the Islamists wining ? How much more of this will happen before society catches on and understands what is happening ?

When radical Islamism demands we “shut up ” according to thier wishes and we apologize etc. aren’t we turning our backs on freedom of speech ? If we are,-it is disgusting , and it implies we are weak ,as the world might see us. We ( our society) should wipe that grin off our face and acting like obsequious appeasers. We shouldn’t apologize to anyone about our freedom. Don’t let us give up our rights for a society of religious fanactics who demand that we bow to thier stupid, inhumane ,harebrained religion . Let us never give in; never give in; and never apolgize !

Posted: 24 August 2008 02:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-11

Isn’t anyone here as outraged as I am about Muslim intimidation tactics ? It is very real and it is very much a threat to all of us who want to preserve our democratic way of life.

Some people ( actually MOST people) are so out of touch with this reality it is disgusting . Should we be afraid ?  The posters on this forum should understand that we are up against a determined predater who is united and of one mind when it comes to us. They hate- they resent freedom because they know it can rob them of thier power-; to let freedom prevail would mean their religious idealism would suffer , because that idealism is thier life . They hate us , and they really DO think we are out to dash thier religion and it’s stabilizing force to smithereens ( sp ?)

Should we just step aside and let them impose thier self-serving ideas on us ?

Every day in this world things like the case of Random House Publishers, these intimidation antics are taking place. Are they important ?

Concerning this subject, there are just two kinds of people : those who are tuned in to the certain reality of it all and those who think it’s an exaggeration, not really real, or the far-fetched notions of paranoid minds .

One thing I can’t understand is why so many people spend time arguing over the holy book scriptures of long ago, and almost ignore the troubles of the present day menace of Islam…something that doesn’t HAVE to be interpreted .

How important is the Islamic sprawl , and it’s intentions ? How important is the malignancy of a deadly virus ? Don’t talk about yesterday’s books—talk about how we can deal with a spreading desease, and how we can prevent it from becoming an epidemic . What I say couldn’t be more reasonable .

Posted: 25 August 2008 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-11
Dee - 24 August 2008 06:34 AM

Isn’t anyone here as outraged as I am about Muslim intimidation tactics ? It is very real and it is very much a threat to all of us who want to preserve our democratic way of life.

Some people ( actually MOST people) are so out of touch with this reality it is disgusting . Should we be afraid ?  The posters on this forum should understand that we are up against a determined predater who is united and of one mind when it comes to us. They hate- they resent freedom because they know it can rob them of thier power-; to let freedom prevail would mean their religious idealism would suffer , because that idealism is thier life . They hate us , and they really DO think we are out to dash thier religion and it’s stabilizing force to smithereens ( sp ?)

Every day in this world things like the case of Random House Publishers, these intimidation antics are taking place. Are they important ?

Concerning this subject, there are just two kinds of people : those who are tuned in to the certain reality of it all and those who think it’s an exaggeration, not really real, or the far-fetched notions of paranoid minds .

One thing I can’t understand is why so many people spend time arguing over the holy book scriptures of long ago, and almost ignore the troubles of the present day menace of Islam…something that doesn’t HAVE to be interpreted .

How important is the Islamic sprawl , and it’s intentions ? How important is the malignancy of a deadly virus ? Don’t talk about yesterday’s books—talk about how we can deal with a spreading desease, and how we can prevent it from becoming an epidemic . What I say couldn’t be more reasonable .

Shooter,

Will you please hang up and quit clogging up the “Islam” listed subject on this forum so somebody else has a chance to relay thier thoughts without having to join your pathetic argument in favor of Islam ? You can’t win your argument , because truth prevails and it is a reality while your debate in favor of Islam is like defending a criminal in court , and no amount of rationlization will turn Islam into “just another religion ” or something acceptable to the modern world today. Islam is out of step with today’s society of human beings. So quit your trying to excuse the Muslim exploition of little girls—as a matter of fact, your exploitation of women , young or old.Quit rationalizing the Koranic violation of underaged sex objects .( they are better called “children”)  The world knows that is wrong ; YOU are wrong .

As it is today, the most damnable thing about Islam is it’s imposing it’s ideas which are almost always rooted in religion , on the non-Muslim societies . That’s absolute, unacceptable,injustice .I will give you this though : it takes guts to assume we will grant you privleges .

Are you confused ? Your people come here and expect us ( the USA ) and other “unbelievers” to recognize Islam and fulfill it’s desires. Picture this : we come into a Muslim country at Ramadan and tell you how to celebrate it . We demand you conform to Christian ideas. No question about it - you would have our heads ( that’s another damnable thing about your practices: beheading , and it doesn’t even make Militant Islamists squirm in the least ). Any criticizing of your religious ideas and it is blasphemy , yet Muslims with thier typical tunnel-vision, think it is right that they should be able to tell us what we can or can’t say . Explain that one . 

I resent the Muslim imposition ; all sane people should—-unless they are still ignorant.

Posted: 29 August 2008 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23
Dee - 25 August 2008 04:59 AM
Dee - 24 August 2008 06:34 AM

Shooter,

Will you please hang up and quit clogging up the “Islam” listed subject on this forum so somebody else has a chance to relay thier thoughts without having to join your pathetic argument in favor of Islam ? You can’t win your argument , because truth prevails and it is a reality while your debate in favor of Islam is like defending a criminal in court , and no amount of rationlization will turn Islam into “just another religion ” or something acceptable to the modern world today. Islam is out of step with today’s society of human beings. So quit your trying to excuse the Muslim exploition of little girls—as a matter of fact, your exploitation of women , young or old.Quit rationalizing the Koranic violation of underaged sex objects .( they are better called “children”)  The world knows that is wrong ; YOU are wrong .

As it is today, the most damnable thing about Islam is it’s imposing it’s ideas which are almost always rooted in religion , on the non-Muslim societies . That’s absolute, unacceptable,injustice .I will give you this though : it takes guts to assume we will grant you privleges .

Are you confused ? Your people come here and expect us ( the USA ) and other “unbelievers” to recognize Islam and fulfill it’s desires. Picture this : we come into a Muslim country at Ramadan and tell you how to celebrate it . We demand you conform to Christian ideas. No question about it - you would have our heads ( that’s another damnable thing about your practices: beheading , and it doesn’t even make Militant Islamists squirm in the least ). Any criticizing of your religious ideas and it is blasphemy , yet Muslims with thier typical tunnel-vision, think it is right that they should be able to tell us what we can or can’t say . Explain that one . 

I resent the Muslim imposition ; all sane people should—-unless they are still ignorant.

Indeed, the truth will prevail.  Hurry to the right side, lest you regret it later.

Hast thou not seen those who take for friends a folk with whom God is wroth? They are neither of you nor of them, and they swear a false oath knowingly.

God hath prepared for them a dreadful doom. Evil indeed is that which they are wont to do.

They make a shelter of their oaths and turn (men) from the way of God; so theirs will be a shameful doom.

Their wealth and their children will avail them naught against God. Such are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein.

On the day when God will raise them all together, then will they swear unto Him as they (now) swear unto you, and they will fancy that they have some standing. Lo! is it not they who are the liars?

The devil hath engrossed them and so hath caused them to forget remembrance of God. They are the devil’s party. Lo! is it not the devil’s party who will be the losers?

Lo! those who oppose God and His messenger, they will be among the lowest.

God hath decreed: Lo! I verily shall conquer, I and My messengers. Lo! God is Strong, Almighty.

Thou wilt not find folk who believe in God and the Last Day loving those who oppose God and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. God is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are God’s party. Lo! is it not God’s party who are the successful? (Qur’an 58:14-22)

Posted: 13 September 2008 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2008-05-06

Jack Shooter, do you believe that the Hadith mentioned below are true?

Kinanah b. al-Rabi b. al-Huqyaq who had the treasure of B. Nadir was brought to the Messenger of God, who questioned him; but he denied knowing where it was. Then the messenger of God was brought a Jew who said to him, “I have seen Kinanah walk around this ruin every morning.” The Messenger of God said to Kinanah: “What do you say? If we find it in your possession, I will kill you.” “All right,” he answered. The Messenger of God commanded that the ruin should be dug up, and some of the treasure was extracted from it. Then he asked him for the rest of it. Kinanah refused to surrender it; so the Messenger of God gave orders concerning him to al-Zubayr b. al-‘Awwam, saying, “torture him until you root out what he has.” Al-Zubayr kept twirling his firestick in his breast until Kinanah almost expired; then the Messenger of God gave him to Muhammad b. Maslamah, who beheaded him to avenge his brother Mahmud b. Maslamah”Tabari VIII:122, See Also Ishaq:515
Having had Kinanah beheaded, Muhammad then “married” his wife, Saffiyah - he also killed her father, brother, family, and tribe:

When the apostle married Safiya in Khaybar or on the way, she having been beautified and combed, and got in a fit state for the apostle by Umm Sulaym d. Milhan mother of Anas b. Malik, the apostle passed the night with her in a tent of his. Abu Ayyub, Khalid b. Zayd brother of B. al-Najjar passed the night girt with his sword, guarding the apostle and going round the tent until in the morning the apostle saw him and asked him what he meant by his action. He replied, ‘I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people, and till recently she was in unbelief, so I was afraid for you on her account.’ Ibn Ishaq per Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, pp. 516-517

(n.b., In Islam,torturing then killing someone’s family is considered an aphrodisiac).

[joke about the aphrodisiac]

Posted: 15 September 2008 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23
jamesbond - 13 September 2008 05:31 PM

Jack Shooter, do you believe that the Hadith mentioned below are true?

Kinanah b. al-Rabi b. al-Huqyaq who had the treasure of B. Nadir was brought to the Messenger of God, who questioned him; but he denied knowing where it was. Then the messenger of God was brought a Jew who said to him, “I have seen Kinanah walk around this ruin every morning.” The Messenger of God said to Kinanah: “What do you say? If we find it in your possession, I will kill you.” “All right,” he answered. The Messenger of God commanded that the ruin should be dug up, and some of the treasure was extracted from it. Then he asked him for the rest of it. Kinanah refused to surrender it; so the Messenger of God gave orders concerning him to al-Zubayr b. al-‘Awwam, saying, “torture him until you root out what he has.” Al-Zubayr kept twirling his firestick in his breast until Kinanah almost expired; then the Messenger of God gave him to Muhammad b. Maslamah, who beheaded him to avenge his brother Mahmud b. Maslamah”Tabari VIII:122, See Also Ishaq:515
Having had Kinanah beheaded, Muhammad then “married” his wife, Saffiyah - he also killed her father, brother, family, and tribe:

When the apostle married Safiya in Khaybar or on the way, she having been beautified and combed, and got in a fit state for the apostle by Umm Sulaym d. Milhan mother of Anas b. Malik, the apostle passed the night with her in a tent of his. Abu Ayyub, Khalid b. Zayd brother of B. al-Najjar passed the night girt with his sword, guarding the apostle and going round the tent until in the morning the apostle saw him and asked him what he meant by his action. He replied, ‘I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people, and till recently she was in unbelief, so I was afraid for you on her account.’ Ibn Ishaq per Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, pp. 516-517

(n.b., In Islam,torturing then killing someone’s family is considered an aphrodisiac).

[joke about the aphrodisiac]

Is the hadith sound?  Do the scholars of hadith accept this as a sound hadith?  And what is its interpretation according to the legal scholars in the Islamic tradition?  Please show this, and then we can talk.

‹‹ From the Qur’an      The Problem of Islam ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed