Run, Mickey, run!
Posted: 25 September 2008 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  626
Joined  2006-08-01

MICKEY MOUSE FACING FATWA
Mickey Mouse is a soldier of satan and must die, says a Muslim cleric.

Tom and Jerry have also incurred the wrath of Sheikh Muhammad Munajid who fears they are corrupting Islamic youth.

The Saudi Arabian cleric also recently denounced the Beijing Games as the “bikini Olympics” because of the female athletes’ skimpy costumes which, he said, made Satan happy.

Ah, reality. When you need a good laugh.
Mickey maybe, but they are never gonna catch Jerry. Tom has been trying for ages.

Signature 

“If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James—- your original Hebrew is wrong.”—FSTDT

Posted: 25 September 2008 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  951
Joined  2007-06-23

Mickey Mouse is a soldier of satan and must die…

In the late 80s I went to Disneyland on a hit and a half of windowpane and had the same thought. Other things I learned:

-The blacktop behind the shooting gallery is really a trampoline.
-Never get on a skyride with goth chicks.
-Bear Country is the only truly safe place in the entire universe.

Signature 

He who is not a misanthrope at forty can never have loved mankind  -Chamfort

Posted: 25 September 2008 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1646
Joined  2008-04-02
mpbrockman - 25 September 2008 06:21 PM

My curiosity has been tweaked.  Was it not at least good for a comic line or two?

Signature 

Real honesty is accepting the theories that best explain the actual data even if those explanations contradict our cherished beliefs.-Scotty

Posted: 25 September 2008 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-23
Beam_Me_Up - 25 September 2008 08:11 PM
mpbrockman - 25 September 2008 06:21 PM

My curiosity has been tweaked.  Was it not at least good for a comic line or two?

Actually it nearly caused death or serious injury when one of these heavily made up zombie fetishists leaned right into my seriously tripping friend’s face and asked point-blank “Are you on acid?!”.

I had to grab him around the waist to keep him from climbing out of the car 150 feet over Tomorrowland.

Ah, youth…

Signature 

Posted: 25 September 2008 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1587
Joined  2006-10-20
mpbrockman - 25 September 2008 08:50 PM

“Are you on acid?!”.

I had to grab him around the waist to keep him from climbing out of the car 150 feet over Tomorrowland.

The lesson here is to wear a sign reading, “I’m high on acid,” so that frightening questions like that won’t be asked while high on acid.

Signature 

“All extremists should be killed!” - neighbor’s bumper sticker

Posted: 26 September 2008 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-23
Skipshot - 25 September 2008 09:14 PM

The lesson here is to wear a sign reading, “I’m high on acid,” so that frightening questions like that won’t be asked while high on acid.

Yup. I think LSD is out of vogue now (or maybe I’m just way out of the loop), but that is a good lesson for all you kids out there.

Sorry, CalmWind - I didn’t mean to hijack your thread. I was just trying draw slightly humorous parallels between the minds of the mullahs and the hallucinogen-impaired. I fear it spun out a bit.

Signature 

Posted: 02 October 2008 06:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  2004-12-21
CalmWind - 25 September 2008 05:12 PM

MICKEY MOUSE FACING FATWA
Mickey Mouse is a soldier of satan and must die, says a Muslim cleric.

Tom and Jerry have also incurred the wrath of Sheikh Muhammad Munajid who fears they are corrupting Islamic youth.

The Saudi Arabian cleric also recently denounced the Beijing Games as the “bikini Olympics” because of the female athletes’ skimpy costumes which, he said, made Satan happy.

Ah, reality. When you need a good laugh.
Mickey maybe, but they are never gonna catch Jerry. Tom has been trying for ages.

Some time ago I made my last obligatory trip to Disney World. I went with my cousin who is half Jewish. Upon seeing the cost of admission and events, he exclaimed: “Mickey Mouse is a Jew”. Perhaps the Muslim have the same perception and hence the fatwa.

Stay Well
Wotansson

Posted: 02 October 2008 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-11-04

This fatwa is ironically very bad news for the HAMAS children television. Fortunately Fafour “Dschihad-Mickey” already became a martyr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0FXUeNeUME

Signature 

“We may be confused about the distinction between tolerance and the refusal of evaluation, thinking that tolerance of others requires us not to evaluate what they do.”
Martha Nussbaum
  —Cultivating Humanity

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed