3 of 4
I LOVE GOD
Posted: 09 February 2005 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

Dear Rasmussin,

We will never ever define God or Homosexuality, both eminate mysteriously from the minds of people, and both have their hard liners and peaceful adherents.

The protection of children should be against both.  Their world needs neither influence.  They should be allowed to evolve and unfurl from within. What they should be taught is man watching - the ability to detect our ability to mimick.

For in this, both causes are pure fantasy.  They hold up a filter to the world, and what they cannot change by illusion they storm by force.

I do not defend the illusion of God outside, not the illusion of homosexuality inside.  God is inside, Homosexuality is outside.

You want compassion, while the world kills children unabated.  Their defender, Jesus of Nazereth, may meet you one day.

You see my sword.

Posted: 09 February 2005 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2005-01-27

Honestly, Guest, I can’t figure out what you’re trying to say ...  I don’t see the connection betweeen homosexuality and Jesus/compassion/children being killed and your sword ...??

Signature 

“Believe those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it.”  Andre Gide

Posted: 09 February 2005 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Hi, I’ll be gentle, it takes years of searching to find yourself and from that you’ll have human understanding.  A good start is to meditate, to exercise your ability to observe and detatch from identifying.  What falls away is dependence on smoking, drinking/drugs, food, sex etc, all these distractions and illusions of happiness to cover unhappiness.  A good meditation excercise is given out free to those who can’t afford it by Roy Masters at http://www.FHU.com.  I have no affilliation or association except that I practiced meditating and can see he speaks his own mind.  I have mine too.

With this stillness you not only see your own moves more clearly but other people’s, and you actually feel sad for their chains, and not to judge them even when they are proud of their new identity.

When a man says at seven he knew his sexual identity, common sense says this child has no sexual development but in his thoughts have been awakened, often by sexual resentement from his mother.  Her wounded rage spring to react to any influencing male presence.

We live in a traumatised and demoralised society.  No trust of authority, political correctness in the workplace, broken relationships, free sex which is never free, no confidence in other people, no outlet to question to the real causes of our malaise in case you break the law, so many lawyers.  You don’t own your life anymore and you’ll readily give it up for the first person who comes to save you.

We are like a coin with two sides.  One side rebels the other comforms.  Democrat and Republican.  One rehouses the single parent, one kicks them out of the house.  Or if you are a victim of violent parenting, one never smacks a child at any cost, the other continues the dispensation for minor things.  There has to be a middle ground, to break free from subconscious programming.

If you find it you will be reviled.  Even among your kinsmen, for they do not know what they do. 

That’s the Jesus I understand.  And the Kingdom of God, he said, is in you. 

Learn to listen to yourself.  Be still.  Try it, it’s not addictive and only 4 calories.

Posted: 10 February 2005 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Hello, Guest ...

I am very familiar with meditation and at no time has the silence and void encouraged me to smack my children or condemn a homosexual.  Your explanations and viewpoints are riddled with contradiction where, on the one hand, you speak of calm and compassion, and on the other hand, you condone smacking your children.  Your mindset seems chaotic, not peaceful.  I would suggest that the unrest comes from trying to combine incompatable philosophies/theologies.  Sam’s book emphasizes rational thinking when it comes to things spiritual and your thoughts come across as irrational.  Keep writing.  The more you write, the clearer your thoughts will become and the illogic will be sifted out.

[ Edited: 10 February 2005 01:46 PM by ]
 Signature 

Posted: 10 February 2005 02:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

You miss my point. Both extremes are symptoms of being out of your centre.

You will know in the moment what is the right thing to do in any given situation.  You will know it for yourself.

Posted: 10 February 2005 03:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

To be a little more direct.
If you don’t see homosexuality as extreem then you have you dick in the wrong place.

Soon you’ll argue that Paedophiles can’t help themselves, that it’s genetic.  You feel sympathy and call this compassion.

Rather than evolved beings capable of trancending our base natures, you hold this up as a human expression made into an artform.

A selfish and lonely existence, where once your beauty fades you are discarded and only your repugnance can give you influence.

What is on your Television is a good indicator of your lost values.  You let them do it to you.  You have no resistance.  You think only with your programmed intellect and loins.

Posted: 10 February 2005 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

To be a little more direct.  If you don’t see homosexuality as extreem then you have you dick in the wrong place.

As I am a woman, and the mother to three children, my ‘dick’ is nowhere to be seen.  I shall use some of my compassion and send it your way for you to struggle out of the scary place where your mind dwells.  As Nietzsche wrote you earlier:

Guest, you are a sad and twisted individual, with more prejudice and bitterness in your heart than most.

Where does all that anger and bitterness come from?  Not necessary to reply here.  Consider it a hypothesis for home study.  Good luck.

Posted: 10 February 2005 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

Forgot to sign in for the above posting ...

Guest wrote :
Quote:
To be a little more direct. If you don’t see homosexuality as extreem then you have you dick in the wrong place. 

As I am a woman, and the mother to three children, my ‘dick’ is nowhere to be seen. I shall use some of my compassion and send it your way for you to struggle out of the scary place where your mind dwells. As Nietzsche wrote you earlier:

Quote:
Guest, you are a sad and twisted individual, with more prejudice and bitterness in your heart than most. 

Where does all that anger and bitterness come from? Not necessary to reply here. Consider it a hypothesis for home study. Good luck.

Signature 

Posted: 10 February 2005 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Interesting that you only quote your role of mother and not that of wife.  The former is just because you bred, the latter is a choice.  The first you feel gives you understanding of life, the second I feel gives you much more, because in that role you have to suffer and learn about yourself.  The first is only that your children have to suffer.

Your ‘dick’ may be in your head because your ‘turn on’ is to cater to the play things men cannot control.  It is an ego boost which eventually becomes a contempt, and a love hate relationship.

Let me have a real man to write to or a decent woman.  The types that write to prove God does not exist and sodomy is a natural practice are lost indeed.

Posted: 11 February 2005 12:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27

You are out way out of line.  FYI I am married to the same guy coming up to eleven years now who’s the father of all three of my children.  Reread my last post along with Nietzsche’s ... your bitterness flows in toxic amounts.  Get help.

Signature 

Posted: 11 February 2005 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Then why are you here under ‘I love God’?  Didn’t you find him through your husband? 

He must have given up.

Don’t be bitter.  Get better.

Posted: 11 February 2005 04:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1453
Joined  2005-01-22

Dear Guest.

Being under the “I Love God” post does not make us believers, it just happens that such was the Name of the originating post. We are debating from that point of entry, not following blindly in that line of thought.  If you believed that posting here (in this particular post) would put you in the company of like-minded writers, you were mistaken.

On your hatred (or disgust) for homosexuals, what do you suggest happen to these persons?  Obviously they are a lesser form of human life according to your standards.  If you ever got to know any homosexuals you would quickly realize that they have a connection with the opposite sex which is significantly more intimate (intellectually and emotionally) than do heterosexuals (I mean , gays’ relationships with women and lesbians’ relationships with men).  The problem is thay they identify so strongly with the opposite sex that their sexual orientation becomes blurred or takes on an opposing identity.  Gay men do not find the female body a sexually attractive (to them) body.  They see the breasts as specifically intended for the production of nourishment for a child, there is nothing sexually stimulating about them - the other aspects of a female anatomy are like-wise completely oriented and “designed” for reproduction and reproductive ends. Yet how many times do you see women who are attracted to gay men?

I would be interested to know what you suggest we “do about” these same sex oriented people?  Should we treat them in a segregated way?  Should we intervene medically or neurologically in an attempt to “normalize” them?  Should we just stone them to death as suggested several times in The Bible?  What’s the “final solution” according to your theological stance?

Bob

Signature 

It’s definitely a moon! . . . and now it’s become a sunflower!

Posted: 11 February 2005 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Thank you Bob, for what is a very thoughtful post.
what do you suggest happen to these persons?  Well, my first thought is nothing.  Give them no money for social clubs, no funding for education promotion material, no new legislation.  Absolutely nothing.  They can live their lives as they so wish, like everybody else.

My second thought is why leave these sexually identified people to suffer?  That is real compassion.  Some will have been abused as children, some will have found a new sexual outlet for distraction, some will be confused about their identity.  If homosexuality were a different genetic makeup it would have no hankering for breaking the monogamy ideal held up by hetrosexuals to live by.  Monogamous lifestyles are a threat to ego for it is based on two rational beings, like people buying a house, where you commit the other person to a responsibility.  Lust has no desire for these chains.

Of course Gays are not a lesser form of life.  Most homosexual men are completely in touch with their feminine intuitive and guile side.  And the ones I’ve met actually think they are a higher form of life because of it.  Most women feel safer among them than being around heterosexual monkey-men.  It is just these men too beast, it’s just with other men, often looking for ego security - and it is a futile endevour, for every new high leads to an even lower low.

You cannt run from yourself and into others for anything.  If you were an undivided person, an individual, you would not even seek support in a group.  Some are pure Gay, some are Bi, some are Bi on Sundays and so on.  If there is a woman in a man’s body then they should get that well needed sex change, and I wish them all happiness, and come round for lunch.  However, if their is a psychological denial of self, that say your manhood is an offense to your mother (see Rasmussen), then this escapism to more and more mannered behaviour does not lead to happiness.  It leads to more and more confusion.  That you actually think you can save other people and so avoid the business of saving yourself.  For example, you join GreenPeace or a ‘Christians for the World’ organisation.

Gay men do not find the female body… sexually attractive… They see the breasts as specifically intended for the production of nourishment for a child, there is nothing sexually stimulating about them - the other aspects of a female anatomy are like-wise completely oriented and “designed” for reproduction and reproductive ends.
And that is how any man should look at a woman.  You don’t impose your lust on a human being.  There’s a season, a time and place for everything.  And likewise you don’t do it to your same sex, where there is no season.  Your only expressing your own need for comfort and sense of worth, ego grooming one another.
I would be interested to know what you suggest we “do about” these same sex oriented people? Should we treat them in a segregated way?
Treat them the same way you would like say, a Gary Cooper, who dropped his trousers for many a co-star, a person without character who you would definitely not invite round to tea to hear his short-sighted and infantile conversations and be offered a snort of coke.  He may have acted a noble character in films like in High Noon, but he never knew how to be that character.
In life one can act, or be the person they really are.
I observe a sad performances, not helped by the compassionate to keep them there, and who are secretly hated by them.  It’s like giving a few pounds to a drunk. You support them and keep them there and they resent you not helping or even just listening.

Should we intervene medically or neurologically in an attempt to “normalize” them?   Beautifully, the description of Christ in the Bible does show you a man to lead you free.  To be yourself.  If you are sane, people first think you are insane, then realize it is them, (possibly after they’ve lynched you).  The healing is just being still.  It helps to listen to someone else you respect,  but the final commitment is yours.

Should we just stone them to death as suggested several times in The Bible? I don’t think you find Jesus approved of stoning.  He said “sin no more”.  Without support this branch will wither.

What’s the “final solution” according to your theological stance?
If we are not careful, and the onward progression of sexualising our children at an early age, and the destroying of family values, will result in a final solution: a communist on or a facist one, and they don’t like homosexuals unless they serve them in greater and greater cruelty for their cause, so that you are useful to them.  The same for the Jews.  For they represent total commitment to God or total abstinence of God.  This is a light which most people to see by, who don’t live by their inner light. They can see how extreem they are, so they hold liberal-conservative values.  This middle ground, which in iself is souless but has hope, which idealologists have to demoralise.  This his external ‘light’ has to be extinguished, for once ideology destroys the inner light, it cannot hold onto it if there are differences still observed. 
We do need a middle path therefore, for then people have the freedom to go off the rails, make their own mistakes, hurt a few people, get into and out of religion, and at least have a home to come back to.  If that home is gone, there’s nobody in, what a desolation that will be.

Posted: 12 February 2005 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1377
Joined  2004-12-21

I don’t think you find Jesus approved of stoning. He said “sin no more”. Without support this branch will wither.

I just love it when christian apoligists conveniently jump to different parts of your holy writ depending upon what looks best in the current situation.  You were pointedly asked about an old testament practice.  It was not convenient for you to expound upon it, for it didnt serve your needs.  You jumped to another myth, the jesus myth this time, which answered the wrong question.

Look, if this whole book is literal truth, as you claim, why do you feel you have to avoid what is uncomfortable.  You can quote the creation myth, but when the story gets around to fratracide, you conveniently jump to the sermon on the mount.  I’m not saying you did that, just that it is the normal apologist method.

You cant have it both ways.  Either it is all the literal word of your god or it isnt.  Stop fudging!  I would have more respect for you if you would just stop being such a moving target.  I know it’s hard, with all the inconsistancies and all, but you dont even try.

Pete

Signature 

http://powerlessnolonger.com

Posted: 12 February 2005 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Hi, Pete

The Bible is a complete mixture of collected inspiration, hearsay, camp fire tales and myths with the sole purpose of providing order, identity, support, and cohesion.  Religion was the political influence of its day. 

From religions we get from basic-adherents up to a more esoteric groups of understanding; and some people, if they’re lucky, get sucked in one end and spewed out the other.

Like you find rare diamonds in life, you can find them in some inspired scriptures.  When you see a story of a man like Jesus telling his religious leaders to put the kingdom of god in your heart and live by Love and Truth as your guide (objectivity), you can’t help but sit up, even though the writers have collaborated to make him a prophesised Messiah and God-Man to fit into the earlier stories of the Old Testiment.

So, though I refer to everyone having to be a Jesus -that is be the same as him by being truely yourself - my jumps are inspirational and intuitive for me; and I’m open to discoveries and insights.

The Bible Thumpers usually fear hell, and the Sexually Identified usually fear being alone. So for both the answer could be “value yourself and stop jerking off others”.

The Old Testiment practice of stoning was meant to keep the Jewish Race Ideologically Pure, like the Communists killing off people.  They targeted the same people: free thinkers, criminals and the depraved.  Once a writer was dead their works would be rewritten and woven into the fabric of society, to suggest an embrace of new ideas but they added texts that brought you back to collective thinking.

It is the Spirit of Man that I am watching.  This spirit can be idealistic, courageous, full of laughter;  and also slothful, depressed and chained.  Free the spirit in Man and you free the world.

The story of Jesus has at its core this story of freedom.  Psychologists advise you to do more of what you do to forget, like a Stanislavaski performance - as you do, you believe.  But to face your conscience and listen to it, takes you out of this performance.  A realisation that for yourself you can do nothing.  This gives you a sobering perspective.

So Pete, I am a moving target.  The Spirit, though moves like the wind, can be read if you have eyes to see.  If you enjoy and can see the links in rapidly changing thoughts of a child, you’ll have no problem. 

Ken

3 of 4

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed