Aussie to become a Muslim nation?
Posted: 13 February 2006 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2005-11-22

We may become a Muslim nation: Vale
By Michelle Grattan, Canberra
February 14, 2006

LIBERAL MP Danna Vale has raised the prospect of Australia becoming a Muslim nation, warning "we are aborting ourselves almost out of existence".

As five conservative Coalition women promoted a compromise amendment to keep the fate of abortion drug RU486 in politicians' hands, Mrs Vale said she had read that the Imam at Sydney's Lakemba mosque had predicted Australia would be Muslim in half a century.

"I didn't believe him at the time. But … when you actually look at the birthrate, when you look at the fact that we are … aborting ourselves almost out of existence by 100,000 a year — a guesstimate," Mrs Vale said.

"You multiply that by 50 years — that's 5 million potential Australians we won't have here."

( Full article )

And Sam Harris saying that within 25 years France will have a Muslim majority - I can only see terrible wars coming… How else will the West stop Muslims from breeding themselves into majorities?

Posted: 14 February 2006 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  985
Joined  2005-12-16

[quote author=“lorenzium”]We may become a Muslim nation: Vale
By Michelle Grattan, Canberra
February 14, 2006

LIBERAL MP Danna Vale has raised the prospect of Australia becoming a Muslim nation, warning “we are aborting ourselves almost out of existence”.

As five conservative Coalition women promoted a compromise amendment to keep the fate of abortion drug RU486 in politicians’ hands, Mrs Vale said she had read that the Imam at Sydney’s Lakemba mosque had predicted Australia would be Muslim in half a century.

“I didn’t believe him at the time. But … when you actually look at the birthrate, when you look at the fact that we are … aborting ourselves almost out of existence by 100,000 a year — a guesstimate,” Mrs Vale said.

“You multiply that by 50 years — that’s 5 million potential Australians we won’t have here.”

( Full article )

And Sam Harris saying that within 25 years France will have a Muslim majority - I can only see terrible wars coming… How else will the West stop Muslims from breeding themselves into majorities?

Forced secularisation of all Western democracies is the answer. Religious indoctrination of children should be punishable as severely as having sex with children is.

T.O.

Posted: 14 February 2006 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-22
[quote author=“Thomas Orr”]Forced secularisation of all Western democracies is the answer. Religious indoctrination of children should be punishable as severely as having sex with children is.

I was going to disagree with you… but I don’t think I can. To deprive a child of his freedom to see the world uniquely is grave indeed.

Why is raping a child wrong? Because it is using him/her against their will and that screws them up psychologically.

Why is religious indoctrination of a child wrong? Because it is putting ideas into their head against their will (who really wanted to go to Sunday school or anything like that as a kid?) and that screws them up psychologically.

Unfortunately, I can’t see such force ever taking place.

Posted: 15 February 2006 12:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-16

[quote author=“lorenzium”]
I was going to disagree with you… but I don’t think I can. To deprive a child of his freedom to see the world uniquely is grave indeed.

Why is raping a child wrong? Because it is using him/her against their will and that screws them up psychologically.

Why is religious indoctrination of a child wrong? Because it is putting ideas into their head against their will (who really wanted to go to Sunday school or anything like that as a kid?) and that screws them up psychologically.

Unfortunately, I can’t see such force ever taking place.

It is possible and in a lot less drastic way that my post might imply. French showed the way by banning scarfs in schools.

Ataturk in Turkey accomplished a lot by what we would judge as dictatorial laws, ordering men to shave their beards, forcing them to wear European hats. I think the key to disarming Islam fanatics is to liberate Islam women. The point is people [leaders of the Western world] need to wake up and get rid of their naive and wishful interpretation of the world. If they don’t they will only open the door to extremists who will do the dirty work for them. Few more bombings of European cities and the anti-immigration parties will win elections.

T.O.

Posted: 15 February 2006 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-22

I came across a very interesting article last night concerning this topic. It talks about the hard line that Tunisia made against the Islamists beginning in 1992. It’s interesting because at first I was against such harsh treatment, but Tunisia, as a result of its putting fundamentalism in its place, has gone on to become a very progressive element in the Islamic world. Better read for yourself:

How Arabs fight Islamism - Letter from Tunis

Posted: 15 February 2006 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-16

[quote author=“lorenzium”]I came across a very interesting article last night concerning this topic. It talks about the hard line that Tunisia made against the Islamists beginning in 1992. It’s interesting because at first I was against such harsh treatment, but Tunisia, as a result of its putting fundamentalism in its place, has gone on to become a very progressive element in the Islamic world. Better read for yourself:

How Arabs fight Islamism - Letter from Tunis

Very important article. Keep it as a reference for our work on The Manifesto (see the end of the thread “EU Apologizes & Rebukes Danes”)

T.O.

Posted: 15 February 2006 08:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2006-02-10

waitasec.  I DON’T have statistics on hand, but just from looking at your initial post I’m thinking your doing a kind of apples and oranges thing if your saying that ru486 is going to cause a significant decline in australian population. 
Your not taking tons of factors into account like wether the mother would have kids after she took ru486 or if she already has kids.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed