Is Sam working on any further books? / Request for audio rip
Posted: 15 February 2006 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2006-01-10

Obviously I read TEoF and loved it.  I've watched all his interviews and listened to all his audio.  (Which, coincidentally, does anyone have any audio rips of the ones that were only streaming audio?).

Does anyone know if Sam is working on any other books or is doing anything other than the neuroscience work or the TruthDig blogs?

Posted: 15 February 2006 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2006-01-10

[quote author=“ItsTeeth”]Obviously I read TEoF and loved it.  I’ve watched all his interviews and listened to all his audio.  (Which, coincidentally, does anyone have any audio rips of the ones that were only streaming audio?).

Does anyone know if Sam is working on any other books or is doing anything other than the neuroscience work or the TruthDig blogs?

Sorry, I can’t help….but I second that request for audio rips! 
BF

Posted: 15 February 2006 11:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2006-01-10

[quote author=“bfskinner7”][quote author=“ItsTeeth”]Obviously I read TEoF and loved it.  I’ve watched all his interviews and listened to all his audio.  (Which, coincidentally, does anyone have any audio rips of the ones that were only streaming audio?).

Sorry, I can’t help….but I second that request for audio rips! 
BF

Yes, I’m going to have to search around some more and see if I can find some files online.  We should make a thread devoted to different interviews and such that are not available from this site.

I tried to rip some audio from this site with some free d/‘able software, but it only did about 2 minutes at a time and anything else seemed kind of confusing to be honest lol.

Posted: 27 February 2006 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2006-01-10

noooooobody knows?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed