2 of 2
50 percent of Icelandic people believe in elves, for real.
Posted: 23 June 2009 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

Iceland is real. Ex Vikings living on top of a volcano!

Actually a few Irish monks were there first but….

I would like to retire there actually, but I think I will check on the Gnome population first. Just can’t get away from the rift raft entirely.

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 23 June 2009 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2136
Joined  2006-02-20
eudemonia - 23 June 2009 06:08 PM

Iceland is real. Ex Vikings living on top of a volcano!

Actually a few Irish monks were there first but….

I would like to retire there actually, but I think I will check on the Gnome population first. Just can’t get away from the rift raft entirely.

If I decide to stop being unsmoked, can I be rift-raft?  Yes, Iceland would be a good place to retire.  Under Palin, Alaska is getting ready to stripmine for coal just like Appalachia.  It’s dirty stuff, but the Chinese want it - as though the carbon and soot weren’t going to reach us anyway.  In Iceland, even your car will run on volcano power.  By the time China burns all of Alaska’s coal you’ll be able to have a vineyard there - Hvannadalshnukur Noir?  Gnomes are excellent vintners.

Signature 

“The simple fables of the religious of the world have come to seem like tales told to children.”  - Nobel Prize recipient - Francis Crick

“It is time we recognized the boundless narcissism and self-deceit of the saved.” - Sam Harris

Posted: 23 June 2009 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

‘Hvannadalshnukur Noir?’

LOL Too much! But, aren’t Gnomes too small to reach all of the vines? Or can they stand on Thors hammer?

I want a volcano fed jacuzzi on my back porch. Minus the lava of course.

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed