2 of 2
Israeli Terrorism and 9-11
Posted: 26 March 2006 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2006-03-05

Arabs are not skilled bomb makers.

Treblinka - I’ve never met anyone in person who’s as big a horse’s ass as you are.  Seeing as how this is merely the internet, can you tell us a little about yourself?  Like how old you are and what sort of education you have?  The impression you give lends me to think you’re a teenage HS dropout, but I’m willing to bet that’s not the case.

Posted: 27 March 2006 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2006-03-05

Your tendency to resort to ad hominem attacks leads me to
believe you are a zionist apologist, and I have no time for such cranks.

Ya got me treblinka.  I am indeed a zionist apologist.  You saw right through me.  How could I have ever thought to outwit you?  rolleyes

Posted: 01 April 2006 10:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-04-01

To understand the causes of the attacks on 911 by the 19 hijackers and the terrorist organization that backed them one must look at what sort of thing motivated the people who carried out the attacks. It is true that these people hold extreme hatred towards America and Israel because of percieved offenses that these two countries have commited. However, the offense that al-Qaeda is most concered about are those that encroach upon the ability of Wahabi extremists to control Islamic nations. It is true that al-Qaeda complains about human rights offenses that supposedly were carried out by America and Israel, but it seems to me that the motivation, and thus cause of 911, of the terrorists is religious extremism.

Posted: 14 April 2006 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2005-10-30

Not many Israelis are terrorists.
But, there is a fact.
The past Jewish immigrants were also a merry bad bunch, and ruined the tranquil old Palestine paradise.
The Palestinian rage can be understood, but this rage has to end, and a rational compromise has to be worked out. It is 2006 already.

Posted: 04 May 2006 05:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2006-05-04

Treblinka,

I will deal with you when I am ready.  For now, I command you to shut your trap.  You talk about things you do not understand.  Start acting like an intelligent being.  You’re embarrassing me.

Later.  god

Posted: 23 May 2006 12:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-05-15

The Muslims are still gyrating over their incompetence in trying to destroy heavily outnumbered Israel on several occasions, even that dickhead leader of Iran still mouths that stupidity, just imagine what would happen if they tried, even if they managed to develop several nuclear weapons before Israel realized and hit them first.

Israel in one hell of a resourceful state, I’m an Athiest but the Jews were always incredible survivors against heinous persecution even when they were scattered, now they are a bloc.

When will these Muslim morons get it through their extremely thick heads, it just aint going to happen, it just makes them look more and more ridiculous and exposes the crass incompetency and latent impotence of their religion, they are alright blowing up women and children and flying hijaked planes into buildings but when it comes to the organized shooting they are beyond hopeless, the individual Muslim doesn’t have the brains or the staying power, it’s too easy and acceptable for them to die, so die they will.

Posted: 25 May 2006 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2006-05-23

[quote author=“conefor4200”]Not many Israelis are terrorists.
But, there is a fact.
The past Jewish immigrants were also a merry bad bunch, and ruined the tranquil old Palestine paradise.
The Palestinian rage can be understood, but this rage has to end, and a rational compromise has to be worked out. It is 2006 already.

Yes in the past there were the notorious Hagannah (sharon was a member ) the Irgun zvail leumi (itshak Shamir the PM was also the main leader ) and they did their share in killing and dumping bodies in wells .  there was the Sterng gang , the Lehi

in the present time there is , (even though we dont hear about them because they neve claim responsability when they attack )

Mador Ahad
Gush emunim
sword of David and Iyal
The hebrew brigades
Barush goldsstein Followers
rabbi Meir kahane Followers
temple mount faithful
Neqema
Metzudat Yehuda
followers of Moshe Levinger
hill top youth
kach

Posted: 25 May 2006 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  467
Joined  2006-04-16

June 21, 2002 the ABC New program 20/20 with Barbara Walters did a show called “The White Van.” It was about three individuals with a van who were seen celebrating in a New Jersey Park after the initial impact and subsequent explosions on 9/11.
Turns out the 3 men were Israeli and later picked up by the FBI.

There’s a book out by Justin Raimondo called “The Terror Enigma” that talks about the Israeli connection to 9/11.

I believe that at the very least Israel was aware that 9/11 was going to happen and most likely when it was going to happen.

Posted: 25 May 2006 11:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2006-05-23

[quote author=“lightning_fast_draw”]There’s a book out by Justin Raimondo called “The Terror Enigma” that talks about the Israeli connection to 9/11.

I was aware of that story but not about the book . I shall check it out . (always looking for new books . Just bought the Politics of Anti semitism and They dared to speak out , great books and very informative . Highly recommend them.

Posted: 26 May 2006 01:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  872
Joined  2006-02-16

Amie, are those wacky Iaraelis still using the blood of palestinian children in their ceremonial food?

Posted: 26 May 2006 05:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  467
Joined  2006-04-16

H.S.

That was tacky. Rude. Very non-christian.

Posted: 26 May 2006 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  872
Joined  2006-02-16

lightning_fast_draw

H.S.

That was tacky. Rude. Very non-christian

It didn’t sound very nice did it. I have seen documentaries and read articles that state that that is what Arabs are told about Jews. It’s what you call cultivating hate.

When asked when the conflict with palestine would end, Golda Mieir stated “When the Palestinians love their children more than they hate us”. I think that says it all. I remember the Palestinian wome on Tv who’s son had just blown himself up and took out 10 or 20 Jews, she was so proud and said that she would send all of her kids (about 8 or 10) to kill the Jew if it would help destroy Israel.

Posted: 26 May 2006 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-05-15

[quote author=“Humble Servant”]
When asked when the conflict with palestine would end, Golda Mieir stated “When the Palestinians love their children more than they hate us”. I think that says it all. I remember the Palestinian wome on Tv who’s son had just blown himself up and took out 10 or 20 Jews, she was so proud and said that she would send all of her kids (about 8 or 10) to kill the Jew if it would help destroy Israel.

So true, I have said many times that muslims don’t deserve to be treated like human beings, they are something else entirely, their faith is anti Human, Israel has its faults but the quote here is not one of them, they are facing the ultimate true barbarians of our age and deserve our support.

I’m a passionate Atheist and I deny this has anything to do with religion, it is simply that most muslims subscribe to a philosophy of hate and violence whereas a lot of christians and jews don’t.  (Nonetheless the whole world would be better off without religion).

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed