Conservatard Says Conservatard Women are Hot
Posted: 22 September 2009 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

The Young America’s Foundation spokesman Jason Mattera addressed a breakout session called “Turning The Tide In Your Generation.” In his comments, Mattera evoked the battle of David against Goliath as a metaphor for conservative college students who are ‘persecuted’ by the big bad liberals who control academia. While discussing that theme, Mattera took the opportunity to argue for the supremacy of conservatism by saying, “our women are hot”:

During the panel, Mattera took the David and Goliath metaphor another perverse step: If conservatives (David) smite liberals (Goliath), they will be rewarded with the hot conservative women, just like King Saul promised his daughter to the warrior who slew the evil giant. “You know his daughter must have been beautiful because there’s no guy whose gonna die for an ugly girl,” Mattera chortled. “Our women are hot. We have Michelle Malkin. Who does the left have, Rachel Maddow? Sorry, I prefer that my women not look like dudes.”

Young Conservative at Value Voters Summit—“our women are hot”

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 22 September 2009 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1587
Joined  2006-10-20

The clown also claimed David was Christian.  Apparently belief trumps accuracy.

Signature 

“All extremists should be killed!” - neighbor’s bumper sticker

Posted: 22 September 2009 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1221
Joined  2008-07-20

The Young America’s Foundation spokesman Jason Mattera addressed a breakout session Sorry, I prefer that my women not look like dudes.”

Really?

Signature 

“I am one of the few people I know who has argued in print that torture may be an ethical necessity in our war on terror.”  Sam Harris October 17, 2005

Posted: 23 September 2009 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

As I have contended for a long time now, Ann Coulter is actually Tom Petty. What a babe eh?

Wish we Liberals had one of those!

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 26 September 2009 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2007-05-28

“Our women are hot. We have Michelle Malkin. Who does the left have, Rachel Maddow? Sorry, I prefer that my women not look like dudes.”

Why does this man feel that he has the right to comment on the looks of women in a political debate?  Does finding a person physically attractive make her/his political points more valid?  Because, if it does, you’re an idiot. 

Look at Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter.  They are horrible people who say and do horrible things just to get on television and/or sell books.  The fact that they are unattractive to many people is one of the least horrible things about them.  Alternatively, the fact that some people find them physically attractive doesn’t mitigate their nastiness one bit.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed