Is there an ignore or don't receive function for the PMs?
Posted: 25 March 2006 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2005-10-24

It seems some of our religious zealot visitors are not content to be on the ignore list and leave it at that.  I find that the personal message side channel is still open and subject to undesirable junk mail as well. I appreciate the messages from those with whom I have been conversing on the board.  But I was wondering if anyone knows of a spam blocker in phpBB that our forum admin might acquiesce to turn on?

Posted: 27 March 2006 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2005-10-24

Now Champion has started a harasment campaign through my PM!

A friend of mine who is an unregistered lurker who knows who I am sent me this by email:

A post by Champion:
————————————————————————————————————————-
frankr wrote:
Champion
How dare you insult veracitatus. He is a tenured professor who happens to be writing a very important ebook. The ignore button allows him to act like a professor. Say whatever he wants with no responsibility to the consequences of his ideas and not listen to any criticism. Welcome to 21st century academia.

LOL
—————————————————————————————————————————

Interesting thoughts from true christians huh?

Posted: 27 March 2006 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

[quote author=“veracitatus”]Now Champion has started a harasment campaign through my PM!

A friend of mine who is an unregistered lurker who knows who I am sent me this by email:

A post by Champion:
————————————————————————————————————————-
frankr wrote:
Champion
How dare you insult veracitatus. He is a tenured professor who happens to be writing a very important ebook. The ignore button allows him to act like a professor. Say whatever he wants with no responsibility to the consequences of his ideas and not listen to any criticism. Welcome to 21st century academia.

LOL
—————————————————————————————————————————

Interesting thoughts from true christians huh?

I started a what??!!??!!

Eed gads man! Do you know how childish you sound…..LOL You know, you’re like that character on MASH, you the one who was the foil of the two main characters.

Better yet, you remind me of Don Knotts on the Andy Griffin show. I mean, are you for real or what?

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

‹‹ size of the moon      Ending Religion ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"