This Is Our Home
Posted: 31 March 2006 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2005-12-22

[quote author="muslim immigrants in france, to french people"]
"They kept saying: 'This is our home. You cannot act like this here'," she said.

Posted: 07 April 2006 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

Apparently, the Muslim gangs don’t recognize the indigenous frenchmen as legal citizens.

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 11 April 2006 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2005-04-02

They don’t. Read Bruce Bawer’s excellent book “While Europe Slept” for a real eye-opener on the Muslim attitude towards Europeans and vice-versa. Also anything by Bat Ye’or. The Europeans like to gurgle delightedly over any “exotic” culture in their midst but don’t want them to assimmilate. Meanwhile the Muslims think they should own the world and have no intention of assimmilating—just taking over and eventually imposing Sharia law on Europe. And any part of Europe that was ever under Islamic control is still considered by them to be their property. It is probably too late for Europe to climb out of the hole it has dug for itself, but Americans should at least educate themselves about the danger they are facing from that quarter.

Posted: 11 April 2006 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1229
Joined  2004-12-22

So, aren’t we all happy our immigrants are from South and Central America now?

Posted: 11 April 2006 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2338
Joined  2006-02-19

Light of Reason
You quote Oriana Fallaci in your signature. She writes extensively on Europe. With whom does she put her hope in saving the West? She just had a private audience with him recently. It aint the secularists.

Posted: 11 April 2006 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2005-12-22

Father—do you hang out at http://www.jihadwatch.com ?

I just lurk—those people are nuts.

But I gave them $200 recently as part of a fundraiser—because they are less nuts than muslims.

$200 is a small price to pay to help defend my privilege to urinate on a crucifix if I so desire against people who would chop my head off as I urinate on the Koran.

I long for a world where all religious symbols are awash in urine and feces—but I’ll settle with islam that way for starters.  Until that happens the holy mother church is safe from me. 

So this is my way of extending an olive branch of truce, though I still retain the right to toilet paper your house when you get too uptight.  It’s for your own good, after all.

Posted: 27 April 2006 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2005-04-02

It is being reported that some police in Pakistan have filed suit over the Cartoons against Jyllands Posten, Hotmail, Google and Yahoo for blasphemy, which carries the death penalty, and are seeking extradition.

Oh really? Well, sons and daughters of Allah, sit on these and rotate:

1.  There is no Allah.
2.  Muhammad was an ignorant, deluded, psychopathic, bloodthirsty pedophile.
3.  Salman Rushdie was right: the Prophet’s wives were whores.

I plan to go to work tomorrow wearing “Infidel”, “Get Your Fatwa Out of My Face” and “First they came for the Danish cartoonists” pins on my black T-shirt with the cartoon of ol’ Mo with a fuse sticking out of his turban.

Wanna try filing charges against me, you raghead sons of bitches?

Posted: 23 May 2006 04:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2006-05-23

[quote author=“LightofReason”]It is being reported that some police in Pakistan have filed suit over the Cartoons against Jyllands Posten, Hotmail, Google and Yahoo for blasphemy, which carries the death penalty, and are seeking extradition.

Do you have a credible Link ? I find it hard to believe .

I do agree the Demonstrations were over the top and should have never happened . I would have simply Ignored Mr Flemming Rose and Andre Cohen (french paper that carried the cartoons too)  that s all i would have done .

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed