2 of 2
When To Nuke Iran?
Posted: 19 April 2006 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2006-03-05

Noggin - Those lyrics are from Edie Brickel.  She was a one-hit-wonder who wound up marrying Paul Simon.

Posted: 20 April 2006 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2005-11-14
[quote author=“Ian23435”]Noggin - Those lyrics are from Edie Brickel.  She was a one-hit-wonder who wound up marrying Paul Simon.

Thanks.  I changed my profile to reflect this new information wink

I still say we should follow the utmost dipomatic venue in dealing with Iran.  If the majority of countries cannot get on board to deal more harshly with this country, then we need to pull back and follow the majority.

But let us make an accurate and strong case as possible.

Noggin

Posted: 24 April 2006 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  754
Joined  2005-01-03

Here is when….................

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-omen24apr24,1,3826622.story?coll=la-headlines-entnews&ctrack=1&cset=true

Signature 

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful…..Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Roman (3 BC - 65 AD)

Posted: 14 May 2006 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-05-07

They had help as far back as 1990 from their neighbor.
The centrifuges have been running for a long time. Don’t be surprised if they already have a working device…..

Posted: 21 May 2006 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-05-20

To this day I have no idea why we invaded Iraq.  That is, I do not believe any of the reasons publicly given for it.

But when Iran has nukes, that’s a reason to go there.  They are nuts with nukes. 

I agree with the retired general 100%.  It would up Bush’s approval rating from ‘abysmal’ to a ‘slightly less abysmal’.

Posted: 05 June 2006 05:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  424
Joined  2006-05-28
[quote author=“steve_steve”]To this day I have no idea why we invaded Iraq. That is, I do not believe any of the reasons publicly given for it. But when Iran has nukes, that’s a reason to go there. They are nuts with nukes.

[quote author=“treblinka”]To this day, I cannot figure out why the holocaust is supposed to be news.

Afterall, world leaders never thought it was

http://judicial-inc.biz/eisenhower_churchill_holocaust.htm

Apples to oranges. There is no comparison with these two situations.

Posted: 05 June 2006 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  424
Joined  2006-05-28
[quote author=“MJ”] It seems that the Bush administration thinks, once again, that if we bomb the s**t out of Iran, preferably with “tactical nukes,” the people of Iran will “rise up and throw out their government.” Yeah, that’s realistic, like they’re gonna throw out the government they just elected. Sheesh! And like little lambs being led to yet another slaughter, we still believe this crap!

How a President (Bush) personally feels about things such as abortion, taxes, and war doesn’t mean shit. Anyone that rises to the position of President needs to be able to adapt and change with the situation. Very little in this world is black and white.

Want an example? Look at the Iraq war. Bush did a piss poor job of selling it. Instead of trusting the public, telling it like it is, and explaining why we had to do this, he chose to take the cowardly, easy way out. He found it more convenient to allow the country to become divided than to actually lead. He didn’t rise to the challenge, and yet people think he’s an example of good leadership. That tells a person just how sorry the state of our leadership is in this country.

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed