RankRankRank
Total Posts:  707
Joined  2005-05-16

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0412061hijack1.html

Posted: 13 April 2006 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2005-04-02

Screeching “Allah is the greatest” while driving a planeload of people into the ground at 500 mph is obscene.

Posted: 27 April 2006 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  386
Joined  2006-03-09

They certainly believed what they were saying.  But I don’t understand how they can say “In the name of Allah, the most mericful, the most compassionate” when they are planning on killing thousands.

Allah must be mericiful and compassionate only to them.

I boggles my mind everyday how humans can be brainwashed to believe just about anything, no matter how rediculous.

Posted: 27 April 2006 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2005-04-02

Truer words were never spoken!

They are driven by fear—fear of Allah the giant tyrant in the sky—and lust—for the 72 virgins they are going to get to screw for the rest of Eternity courtesy of the giant tyrant in the sky—and hatred of anything and anybody that threatens to bring them down off the high produced by their fanaticism and reminds them that they are just infantalized little men who can’t contribute anything positive to the world. They are not worth the effort to de-program them, and at this point I really don’t care how many of them we have to kill to reassert our right to live in a peaceful world free of predators like them.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed