4 of 9
One sentence for why you are an Atheist . . .
Posted: 02 October 2011 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2011-09-20

The statements are meaningless
and don’t deserve a response other than, “whatever… if it makes you happy.”
God, Zeus or any invisible mythical being is irrelevant to any discussion of life or existence.
  Religion is important in discussing human history and belief systems, not science.

I am not talking about myths, I am talking about life’s path.
Every living being share the same goal, we should be able to understand it and move in the same direction.
If the truth make you uncomfortable, you must undertand that you become an obstacle to evolution.

[ Edited: 02 October 2011 10:12 AM by Janus 6]

Posted: 02 October 2011 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2011-04-26

>>>  Are there paths?  Don’t they just lead to the same place?
Every living being share the same goal, we should be able to understand it and move in the same direction.

>>> Isn’t existence a common goal?  Can we stop living long enough to establish a goal?
If the truth make you uncomfortable, you must undertand that you become an obstacle to evolution.

>> Is it possible for any being or object to “become an obstacle to evolution?”  How can we be apart from evolution, how can we be apart from reality?  We are evolution.  We cannot leave our physical beings for a moment to not be part of evolution.  The most we can do is temporarily alter our consciousness with substances (drugs, alcohol, religion, etc.).  When you return, you will find that you have not travelled very far.

Posted: 04 October 2011 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-09-20

mormovies

>>>  Are there paths?  Don’t they just lead to the same place?

Yes, the same place.  It say path no paths. 

Mormovies
Isn’t existence a common goal?

Eternal existance,

Mormovies
Can we stop living long enough to establish a goal?

The goal cames with life, from your conception .

Mormovies

Is it possible for any being or object to “become an obstacle to evolution?”  How can we be apart from evolution, how can we be apart from reality?  We are evolution.  We cannot leave our physical beings for a moment to not be part of evolution.  The most we can do is temporarily alter our consciousness with substances (drugs, alcohol, religion, etc.).  When you return, you will find that you have not travelled very far.

It easy to find out if you are an Obstacle to evolution.
It is the Eternal life the evolution goal? Yes or No?
Mormovies:  _____________

Posted: 05 October 2011 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-26

I don’t concern myself with the mystical concept of ‘eternal’ evolution, whatever that is.  Evolution is Now.

Posted: 07 October 2011 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-09-20

mormovies
I don’t concern myself with the mystical concept of ‘eternal’ evolution, whatever that is.  Evolution is Now.

Are astrophysicists mysticals?
Mormovies:  Yes or no

Posted: 09 October 2011 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-10-01
Janus 6 - 20 September 2011 05:16 AM

I was an atheist, but if you explain the universe you will understand that God exists. If I explain the universe, then I’ll understand that God exists? Please explain what this means. I recommend that you start with “The Theory of Everything - The Origin and fate of the Universe” by Stephen W. Hawking. 

The moderators of this forum have erase my post several times because they do not want to loose their base of atheists (Did the moderators tell you the reason why they have erased your posts or did you draw your own conclusion?), if you read this message I recommend you to copy it before it disappear. are you sure that you’re removing atheists from this blog?

Please answer the questions below

What is the life goal? I’m guessing the answer is: to reproduce just like every other species.

Which is the main product of evolution? The “main product” of evolution is life (in many different forms)
God bless you

and the easter bunny bless you

Posted: 10 October 2011 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2922
Joined  2006-06-15
SethBrickel - 10 October 2011 02:27 AM

The moderators of this forum have erase my post several times because they do not want to loose their base of atheists (Did the moderators tell you the reason why they have erased your posts or did you draw your own conclusion?),

(Andrew):  To my knowledge, none of Janus 6’s posts have been deleted.  For any reason.

Signature 

“Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.”—Kurt Vonnegut

Posted: 10 October 2011 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  500
Joined  2005-02-22

Nope. Not netred’s either.

Incomprehensible is still workplace friendly.

Signature 

Delude responsibly.

Posted: 11 October 2011 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-09-20

SethBrickel

I was an atheist, but if you explain the universe you will understand that God exists. If I explain the universe, then I’ll understand that God exists? Please explain what this means. I recommend that you start with “The Theory of Everything - The Origin and fate of the Universe” by Stephen W. Hawking.

Let me explain what this means

You have

a) the origen and fate of the Universe by Stephen W. Hawking,

also you have

b) Michio Kaku that say: “the steps of civilization are one, two and three, when you get to number Two you are immortal, nothing known by science can kill you, Type Three controls galaxies”

Now SethBrickel look around you at all living matter,  and tell us, Which or those two visions is the evolution’s goal aligned with?

If you are honest you will say :  “Kaku’s vision of life is the one is truth”

Stephen’s “Origin and fate of the Universe”  considers the begining and end of the universe using only the innert matter, and left outside and importat factor :  Life.
Just connect the dots and you find God.
If you have life in you, and analize the universe you will be sure that the last being on the evolution’s chain is the almighty.
He is the omega, and has the power to be the alpha.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”  (revelation 1:8)
Think, Which is the main threat to life in the universe?
The Dark energy  
(dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to increase the rate of expansion of the universe)

Will you fear the Dark energy?
The answer is no, now that you understand that the evolution points to the almigthy. You will no fear Dark Energy you will fear the Life that have more power than Dark Energy, the Almighty, and you will find wisdom.

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom” (Proverbs 9:10)

Posted: 11 October 2011 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-10-01
Janus 6 - 11 October 2011 04:48 AM

SethBrickel

Let me explain what this means

You have

a) the origen and fate of the Universe by Stephen W. Hawking,

also you have

b) Michio Kaku that say: “the steps of civilization are one, two and three, when you get to number Two you are immortal, nothing known by science can kill you, Type Three controls galaxies”

Now SethBrickel look around you at all living matter,  and tell us, Which or those two visions is the evolution’s goal aligned with?

If you are honest you will say :  “Kaku’s vision of life is the one is truth” I was already honest

Stephen’s “Origin and fate of the Universe”  considers the begining and end of the universe using only the innert matter, and left outside and importat factor :  Life.
Just connect the dots and you find God.
If you have life in you, and analize the universe you will be sure that the last being on the evolution’s chain is the almighty.No, but you will.
He is the omega, and has the power to be the alpha.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”  (revelation 1:8)
Think, Which is the main threat to life in the universe?
The Dark energy  
(dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to increase the rate of expansion of the universe)

Will you fear the Dark energy?
The answer is no, now that you understand that the evolution points to the almigthy. You will no fear Dark Energy you will fear the Life that have more power than Dark Energy, the Almighty, and you will find wisdom.

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom” (Proverbs 9:10)

Where you taking drugs when you wrote all this?

Posted: 11 October 2011 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-26

Mormovies:  Yes or no.

IMO, yes, many are.

Posted: 11 October 2011 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-09-20

If you have life in you, and analize the universe you will be sure that the last being on the evolution’s chain is the almighty.

SethBrickel
No, but you will

The almighty is the goal of life, but tell us which you think is the limit of life? control 0%,  0.0001%  or 50% of the universe

Where you taking drugs when you wrote all this?

No, I haven’t even see drugs ever.
It is matter of understand what is life doing and then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you

=====================

mormovies
Mormovies:  Yes or no.

IMO, yes, many are.

Are astrophysicists a good source of truth?
If no, which person is a good source of truth

Posted: 13 October 2011 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-26

Reality is a good source of truth.  Whether persons are able to perceive this or not is their problem.  I happen to believe that we can perceive objective reality.  Landing on the moon is evidence of this fact.

Posted: 16 October 2011 02:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-09-20

mormovies

Reality is a good source of truth.

Which of these two realities are truth?
1) Life’s goal is to be immortal and control galaxies
Michio Kaku

2)Llife, no matter how ingenious, will perish
Michael D. Lemonick

Posted: 16 October 2011 03:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2922
Joined  2006-06-15
Janus 6 - 16 October 2011 06:57 AM

Which of these two realities are truth?
1) Life’s goal is to be immortal and control galaxies
Michio Kaku
2)Llife, no matter how ingenious, will perish
Michael D. Lemonick

(Andrew):  #2

Signature 

“Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.”—Kurt Vonnegut

4 of 9

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"