ASTROLOGY
Posted: 03 May 2012 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-04-22

Looks to me that perhaps lack of free will would be in part an acc eptance of astrology???  Does anyone know when/where/how Astrology came into play???  It is quite complex and would to some degree explain the variances in personalities outside of the genetic predispositions???  And the way the religious (Christian) frown upon reliance on the stars as an indicaor in life, makes you wonder…?  Just my 2 cents worth of curiousity!  Like the duck wondering around, “Are you my mother?”

Posted: 08 October 2012 02:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2012-09-20
DawnCCC - 03 May 2012 08:41 AM

Looks to me that perhaps lack of free will would be in part an acc eptance of astrology???  Does anyone know when/where/how Astrology came into play???  It is quite complex and would to some degree explain the variances in personalities outside of the genetic predispositions???  And the way the religious (Christian) frown upon reliance on the stars as an indicaor in life, makes you wonder…?  Just my 2 cents worth of curiousity!  Like the duck wondering around, “Are you my mother?”

It doesn’t really follow that absence of free will automatically makes any predictive method correct, does it? After all, they are often exclusive in their predictions.
-
But is there’s no free will, perhaps the incorrect methods are correctly incorrect, if you now what I mean.

Signature 

“Does history record any case in which the majority was right?”
Robert A. Heinlein

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed