2 of 4
Treblinka, the fraud, the holocaust denier
Posted: 30 May 2006 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2006-04-19

Actually, I for one, and everyone i know, jew or not,  has always recognized the fact that not just jews were targeted in the nazi genocide.  my heart goes out to all families and lost lives connected to the holocaust.  i think you miss the point in the grand scheme of things.
Identifying the extermination of 6 million jews does just that… identify that fact, giving no deference to the jews.  you are just personalizing it in taking it that way and buying into more confusion about the big picture.  it does NOT trivialize the death of the majority, nor does it say anything but what it says.  if you would like to put forth additional historical data and help the rest of the world give greater recognition to all that were killed in the holocaust…. i am ALL for it!!!  don’t cringe or get mad because jews got more press or sympathy… who needs sympathy?  what we need is for everyone to recognize that what happened was a travesty, and that people like treblinka here are absolutely human deviants who need to be watched and blocked from promoting the kind of hatred that boils in their psychotic minds. 
and that’s all i have to say about that one. 

peace to you wotansson, and may we never experience such a horrible time as the 13 million dead.

Posted: 30 May 2006 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2006-05-04

[quote author=“treblinka”]Not one world leader ever mentioned gas chambers after the war, until 1978.

Willy Brandt, 1970 - when German Chancellor - kneels before the Holocaust memorial.

http://uplink.space.com/attachments//418010-willybrandtjpg.jpg

Since the gas-chambers were an integral part of the Holocaust, I would suggest this constitutes a “mention.”

Wotansson - I take your point about the others who were murdered. But it is the Jews who have done most to keep the memory of it alive. It’s the world’s tragedy that the history of persecution has resulted in a kind of collective Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
8)

Posted: 30 May 2006 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-05-04

Franz Stangl was the Commandant of Treblinka. At the end of the war the Allies failed to identify him, and after a short period of imprisonment he escaped via Italy to Brazil. He was finally extradited in 1970 and tried in Germany for the murder of 900,000 people. He admitted the killings, but stated that he was just following orders.

During his trial he stated:
“Regarding the question of the optimum amount of people gassed in one day, I can state: according to my estimation a transport of thirty freight cars with 3,000 people was liquidated in three hours. When the work lasted for about fourteen hours, 12,000 to 15,000 people were annihilated. There were many days that the work lasted from the early morning until the evening . . . I have done nothing to anybody that was not my duty. My conscience is clear.”

Interviewed after his conviction, he said:
“I think it started the day I first saw the Totenlager in Treblinka. I remember Wirth standing there, next to the pits full of blue-black corpses. It had nothing to do with humanity, it couldn’t have; it was a mass - a mass of rotting flesh. Wirth said, ‘What shall we do with this garbage?’ I think unconsciously that started me thinking of them as cargo.”

I think that’s what’s known as “straight from the horse’s mouth,” don’t you?

Posted: 30 May 2006 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-05-04

So old Franz was telling porkies then?
8)

Posted: 30 May 2006 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-05-04

[quote author=“treblinka”] Why German army guys might have lied is hard to know.
Maybe they thought they would get a light sentence. Others were tortured, that is fact.

This was 1970. It’s extremely unlikely he’d have had any fear of torture by then. Particularly as he was tried in Germany, not Israel. And if he was interested in a lighter sentence, why not use the defence “It didn’t happen” rather than “I was just following orders.” He knew that hadn’t worked at Nuremberg.

Sorry, you’re wriggling. All your itsy-bitsy scraps of “evidence” are falling apart, just like Irving’s libel case.
8)

Posted: 30 May 2006 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  386
Joined  2006-04-12

This may come as no surprise, but the other side of the story is a lot more convincing.

http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

But no matter what the evidence, treblinka will ignore it because he isn’t here for a reasoned discussion - of any sort - on this or any other topic.

No matter what you argue and no matter what you come forward with, it will never, ever change his mind.

The AG

Posted: 30 May 2006 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-05-04

Yeah, well, the guy’s a Catholic so I guess that says it all. Just felt like having a pop at him tonight, but he’s already getting tedious. I was going to ask a bit more about the Teddy Kennedy thing, but I guess with Teddy being a Catholic and all, there’s bound to be some kind of conspiracy against him. After all, no-one else has ever been known to escape from a sinking car, have they?

Guess it’s a case of DFTFST
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_35_7.gif

8)

Posted: 30 May 2006 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-05-04

DNFTFST

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_35_7.gif

8)

Posted: 30 May 2006 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  2004-12-21

Stan said:

it does NOT trivialize the death of the majority, nor does it say anything but what it says. if you would like to put forth additional historical data and help the rest of the world give greater recognition to all that were killed in the holocaust…. i am ALL for it!!! don’t cringe or get mad because jews got more press or sympathy…

I think what you are saying here is that the important core fact is that 6 million Jews were killed and the balance of 7 million deaths is “additional historical data”  The core fact is that 13 million died and the detail is that 6 million were Jews, x million Poles etc.  I suppose that inverting the emphasis makes sense if you are a Jew but is lacking from a humanist perspective.  Down here in St. Petersburg FL we have a Holocaust museum that managed to keep the numbers and the emphasis correct.

Posted: 30 May 2006 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2005-11-14

[quote author=“treblinka”]The facts are there is no evidcne anyone was gassed at Treblinka.

If there was , the gas chambers would be covered in Prussian blue.

You do not want to acknowledge what many are saying to you but you need to read both sides of any story before you run around half cocked with your rabid jew hating.  I hope the following makes you squirm. 

Quick, Treblinka, make haste!  Goose step quickly over to your hero Zundell to see how you should counter this info:

Zyklon B was used in the concentration camps initially for delousing to control typhus.

In January or February, 1940, 250 Gypsy children from Brno in the Buchenwald concentration camp were used as guinea pigs for testing the Zyklon B gas (see Proester’s report ref.). On September 3, 1941, 600 Soviet POWs were gassed with Zyklon B at Auschwitz camp I; this was the first experiment with the gas at Auschwitz.

After the war, two directors of Testa were tried by a British military court and were executed for their part in supplying the chemical.

Modern Holocaust deniers assert that Zyklon B gas was not used in the gas chambers, as evidenced by the lack of Prussian Blue residue in the chambers themselves. The Institute for Forensic Research in Krakow, however, refuted this claim, finding substantial concentrations of cyanide in the buildings in 1994.[1]

Here is a link to that [1] ref above regarding Institute for Forensic Research in Krakow:

A Study of the Cyanide Compounds Content In The Walls Of The Gas Chambers in the Former Auschwitz and Birkenau Concentration Camps
source: http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

see also:

Holocaust deniers often claim that the so-called forensic reports of Leuchter, Rudolf and others prove the impossibility of homicidal gassings at Auschwitz and Birkenau. A central point of their argument is that their studies apparently show that delousing chambers, in which Zyklon B was used, have much higher concentrations of cyanide compounds present than do the homicidal gas chambers. Of course such presumes that their studies were conducted honestly and with good technique. Zimmerman, Pressac, and perhaps others have shown that such a presumption is unwarranted. Even if one takes the reports of Leuchter and others at face value, however, there is a crucial problem with their studies that is addressed in the study of the IFFR. This problem centers around a class of compounds called the iron blues, a representative example of which is Prussian blue. 

Source (and tons more Treblinka debunking): http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/

Now that is a jagged little pill for you to swallow, Treblinka.  Wrap your little confirmation biased brain around it if you can.  This report has scientific control measures even.  Game is over.  You lose.  Fact is, anyone who can click a mouse can debunk your bullshit jew hating rhetoric.

Noggin

Posted: 30 May 2006 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2006-04-19

wotansson…. it’s obvious that you didn’t hear me and i think i was quite clear.  think what you will.  i recognize all the dead, not just jews.  additional historical data to me is all the data, the whole picture, if you will, not separating jews from catholics from whomever.  if you have a bone to pick, pick it with treblinka, but don’t assume you know what i think.  you couldn’t possibly imagine.  have you visited a nazi concentration camp?  i have been to several and my emotions didn’t distinguish one dead soul from another.

glad you keep things so neat and correct in st petersburg.  how’s the weather these days?

[ Edited: 31 May 2006 10:20 AM by ]

Posted: 31 May 2006 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2005-11-14

[quote author=“Wotansson”] The core fact is that 13 million died and the detail is that 6 million were Jews, x million Poles etc.

You are absoultely correct and I have been insenstive in that regard.  I will try to fix my approach in this and future discussions.  A human in a gas chamber is a human in a gas chamber regardless of ideology.

Noggin

Posted: 31 May 2006 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2006-01-05

Wow.  Trebbie’s still here?!?  I figured that idiot would have choked on his own jew-hating bile by now.  The only thing he get’s credit for is the length of his fairy tale.  What a loser.
LOL

Posted: 01 June 2006 05:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  300
Joined  2005-07-05

Jesus was ethnically a semite?  Duh!  he also happened to be a Jew, hence the fact that he was found in the temples learning from the rabbis and even becoming one.  Also, he rode on the back of a donkey into Jerusalem for Passover.  He was a Jew and Hitler would have had him shot or gassed!  Put that in your pipe and draw a long deep breath of that!  Ooh, that hurts.  Who is your master now?  The Nazi king or the king of the Jews?  Decisions, decisions!

Signature 

Can an omnipotent God create a rock that even he can’t lift?

Posted: 01 June 2006 06:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-05-04

Hey Trebbie - Papa Razenf*qer wants to know what you think you’re doing, disagreeing with him. Don’t you know he’s infallible? You’ll go to HELL!!! (You might have got away with a spell in Limbo, but Papa Razenf*qer just abolished it.)
8)

2 of 4

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed