Posted: 10 August 2006 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2004-12-24

http://www.emezeta.com/weblog/troll-gatito.jpg
. . . God kills a kitten.

I'm just saying . . .

Signature 

“We say, ‘Love your brother…’ We don’t say it really, but… Well we don’t literally say it. We don’t really, literally mean it. No, we don’t believe it either, but… But that message should be clear.”—David St. Hubbins

Posted: 10 August 2006 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  626
Joined  2006-08-01

LOL LOL

Signature 

“If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James—- your original Hebrew is wrong.”—FSTDT

Posted: 10 August 2006 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  104
Joined  2006-05-30

Damnit SkepticX; stop it; The teardrops are going to short-out my laptop.  That looks exactly like my cat that died last week.  ;P

Posted: 10 August 2006 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  402
Joined  2006-07-08

LOL

SkepticX, did you get that off of the toothpaste for dinner site?  I think your little troll was made by Drew the cartoonist.

Signature 

History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

-James Joyce

Posted: 10 August 2006 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2006-01-05
[quote author=“Autochthon”]Damnit SkepticX; stop it; The teardrops are going to short-out my laptop.  That looks exactly like my cat that died last week.  ;P

stop feeding the damned trolls then.

Posted: 10 August 2006 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2006-06-26

I’ve seen that poster/picture before but this one varies slightly from the one I saw.  The other one I saw was better in my opinion.  It had the same picture but instead it read Every time you masturbate God kills a kitten.

Signature 

Read not to contradict nor believe, but to weigh and consider.

-Francis Bacon

Posted: 11 August 2006 12:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2004-12-24

[quote author=“waner”]I’ve seen that poster/picture before but this one varies slightly from the one I saw.  The other one I saw was better in my opinion.  It had the same picture but instead it read Every time you masturbate God kills a kitten.

I agree that’s more funny . . . doesn’t seem to have much direct pertinence to the whole forum schtick though—eh?

Byron

Signature 

“We say, ‘Love your brother…’ We don’t say it really, but… Well we don’t literally say it. We don’t really, literally mean it. No, we don’t believe it either, but… But that message should be clear.”—David St. Hubbins

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed