2 of 2
DOWNLOAD SAM HARRIS AUDIO
Posted: 31 October 2006 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

I bravely clicked the download button… saw the “code” thingy and typed it in, but all I get are 0 kb files that my Windows computer can not recognize.

Shucks, I’d love to download this stuff!

Kelton

Posted: 31 October 2006 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2006-09-27

Due to the complaints, I am going to find a new home for all of these downloads.  I will try to accomplish this in the next 7-10 days.  Please don’t lose heart, I’ve got all the files and will make them available to you all as soon as I can.  I frankly don’t know what the heck is wrong with the Wiki-Site, but at this point it is not working reliably enough for me to continue using it.

If anyone can suggest a file-sharing site that is easy-to-use, reliable, and doesn’t charge a fee, please let me know.

In addition to the 43 files listed, I’ve come across even more material, including the Oliver McTiernan debate for Live at the NYPL.  I will upload everything I have, so there should be a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.  Again, I apologize for any problems with the upload site.  I will remediate this shortly—stay tuned.

Sincerely,
Mark

Posted: 31 October 2006 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-10-29

wavelength, I can assist with putting the files on a public Bittorrent site like mininova.  PM me for more info.

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed