4 of 13
The Cult of Evolutionists
Posted: 17 June 2005 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

The new cult: Thinking Beyond Drone!

This is a group of people who, instead of presuming a reality that doesn’t exist, make efforts to study what’s really there, through a principle called, falsifiability.

Through probabilistic analysis, the universe around is studied.  Theories are formed on the nature of universe, and they are continually refined through testing, and trouble-shooting for precision, and reliability.  Because unlike the arrogance in genuine opposing cultists existing in the world around, who don’t care to test their wiley imaginative Mother Goose mythic assertions,these people use their brain.

It is a large group, growing evermore everyday.  Most of its members defected from a true cult where they were once compulsively lied to in an effort to be brainwashed daily by people with the mentally debilitating fear of not knowing what happens in the time after their deaths.  Sick of fairy tall tales, and insane promises that never pan out, sane people seek a strong clear mind away from the lunatic religious dogmas of others through a lengthy process of debugging fallacies, and denouncing wiley baseless suppositions. There isn’t always a hierarchy, which is incredible, because it means people actually get to be responsible in their thinking instead of always passing the buck off to made up characters in tall tales.  So, these responsible thinkers don’t waste time, and money on schizophrenic monotonous chant.

Most of the youth of the country are filling their minds on the nature of truth in life, and few of these kids actually get a chance to develop a brain due to the physical, and psychological abuse from their insane parents, and the insane religious institutions they’ve wasted all their time on. However, some kids become mind-strong enough to question what they were unsuccessfully brainwashed into in their developmental years. Many of these begin an adventure into a lifestyle not in keeping with the norm, a lifestyle individually genuine, and personally responsible (i.e., they do not waste time in church or lean on schizophrenic God-schizophrenia in times of learning on the true essence of life, etc.  They rely on themselves.). A subset of these care enough to teach fellow people who’ve been misled that life isn’t the black & white lie they were once told it was.

So far, religious cultists have not subjugated all dissent.  But they are manipulating-lying continually to gain control over authorities, so they can once again, as in the Middle Ages, strive to attain theocratic dictatorial reign.  It’s kind of like Maoist Communism, only even more psychologically cruel. If not enough people protest the Republican congress who steals votes to control seats in the house, they’ll enact laws that’ll make it especially difficult to have sensible dialogue. Until then, religio-cultists continue to brainwash ignorant youths into perpetuating the cycle of ignorance.  This impedes humanity from physically progressing into something other than imagined mythic madness.

For more information, see Cults under your dictionary.

Posted: 17 June 2005 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

Hear hear! LOL

That was pretty doggone good. I know when I’m out matched here.

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 14 December 2005 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2005-12-03

[quote author=“TheChampion”]Bulldog, you said “TC, how exactly do you know that your god didn’t directly inspire Darwin to come up with the theory of evolution? How do you know that you are not like the jews that don’t believe that Jesus was the messiah? How can you be certain that every word you speak against evolution isn’t blasphemy and wicked in the sight of your god?”

1-Anything that contradicts the word of God, does not come from God, remember Jesus said that a house divided cannot be victorious.

2-Well, I don’t I speak blasphemy because I try to talk about known subjects related to the bible. I’ll certainly issue a retraction if somebody can biblically refute anything I said. I’m not perfect, that is why I need a savior. And if you are not in a state of perfection (i.e., you can pay the ultimate penalty for your sin yourself), then I guess you might not require any help from Jesus getting into heaven…..no, just being coy. I know you need him just as much as I do. But who will you listen to? The bible which is God’s word, or man? Who do you trust? (Listen to that still small voice inside you….)

It seems as if you are making the Bible your idol. Didn’t God say to put no other gods before me, and not to worship any man-made images. The Bible is man-made, and Christians who worship the Bible before they worship God are guilty of idolatry.

Peace,
Daniel

Posted: 14 December 2005 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-25

paynedaniel, interesting observation. But the Word of God is a tool. We do not worship the tool, the tool is used to help know the creator and to understand his will.

By the way paynedaniel, are you a card carrying member of the cult of evolutionists?

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 17 December 2005 05:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2005-12-13

I don’t know, it’s amazing. I’m stumped. I don’t think anyone in their right mind can begin to question your statements in this topic. It’s just… that stupid. Where have you got this all from?
And oh, by the way. If evolutionists was forming a cult, then I’d guess you’d read about it. (See? I just met your statements with an even dumber one. That’s right, I ACT A FOOL.)

Posted: 26 December 2005 03:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-12-18

Hey, I’d like to start a cult. ever since i was a teen in high school i wanted to be a guru and get folks to give me stuff for free. far as i was concerned it was better than being a rockstar because ya didnt even have to have a guitar. once i went to hear swaami satchinandanda and man what a racket he had, damned if the guy didnt bum cigarettes like it was nothing. my girlfriend was busting me up with this hatha yoga or else I wouldnt get none. so this swaami tells me he only gots to do raja yoga, which is basically relaxing and smoking whatever comes his way. so thats what i been doing but i cant seem to get to the next step which is taking money from fools and telling lies. is there anybody out there can tell me how i can stop being an honest man?
actuarially yours, yogi himjohn

Posted: 26 December 2005 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-25

Hello Mr. Pitcavage, and a warm welcome to the forum.

John, the cult of Neo-Darwinists continues to ravage the intellectual properties of the minds of the country’s youth, by force feeding a crackpot theory called evolution down their throats. Of course, due the FOB’s….(Friends of Bill…...oops, that’s another story, DUH!!!) FOND’s (friends of Neo-Darwinists), which are comprised of the elite US media (thank God for blogs), democrats, liberals, militant liberals, some libertarians, and the like minded, they’ve all conspired to allow the Neo-Darwinists to continue to pollute the minds of the youth.

But don’t worry, help is on the way. We have Intelligent Design backers who are gaining influence, we have the ever powerful Christian right….(the true Moral Majority in the USA), we have many Republicans, we have libertarians who know and respect the honest truth, and we have couragous scientists swimming against the tide, all making sure of the eventual overthrow of the Neo-Darwinists.

It will cost. Yes, more than money. The cost will be huge. But the final victory will be sweet. It will be worth it in the end as we finally put to bed the crackpot theory, that is evolution.

Again, welcome John. Please join the fight against the academia communists (aka, Neo-Darwinists).

Thank you and Happy New Year to all….

Signature 

Posted: 27 December 2005 02:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-12-18

Mr Harris is making one point repeatedly. That belief in even one small lie leaves us open to all lies. And when we act on lies, we only rarely reach what we are aiming for. Salmon fishing bears learn to allow for water’s diffraction of light and swipe where the fish is apparently not. Apparently humans are condemned to hunger.
If there is one thing that is truly awesome in human nature it is its baffling, consistent display of spitefulness. If human nature has a god-like attribute it is its infinite capacity to explain away its failings.

Religion is the placebo of the masses
A coffin for their posthumous a…s,

actuarially yours, yogihimjohn

Posted: 08 April 2006 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-25

It appears that the Evolutionist Cult is again trying trick the masses by issuing a decree that the missing link was found. The link in question (there are so many gaps and holes, I’ll need to refresh your memory-you cannot possibly remember them all), is a bridge between slime and fish…oops, no, I mean between fish and animals.

They found an old alligator with his legs disintegrated. So they used this as subterfuge to concoct a story that the crock actually walked, thereby explaining everything…..(LOL).

Please forward this alert to all law abiding citizens who know that evolution is a fraud. Keep the children safe.

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2006 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2006-01-05

Just in case no one has said this before: TC - you’re an idiot.

Posted: 09 April 2006 01:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  259
Joined  2006-03-04

of course, I am cynical and jaded, and keep an eye on these nutcases too, and every time I hear the word “Christian” I suspect a racist.  Ha, try growing up in the south to taint your perspective.

http://www.wckkkk.com/who.html

I know this is a fairly old post to be responding to, but I couldn’t help noticing that (from the website):

WHO- The White Camelia Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a group of men and women (families) that share a common belief in religion and race. We are not the Knights of the White Kamellia, Ku Klux Klan.

Is an awful lot like the Judean People’s Front vs. the People’s Front of Judea from Monty Python’s Life of Brian.

Posted: 16 May 2006 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-05-15

[quote author=“TheChampion”]As in an earlier post, if we evolved from monkeys and apes, how come we still have monkeys and apes? Ha, explain that one to me professor.

We didn’t evolve from monkeys and apes, we diverged from their ancestor as they did.

You are living in a fantasy world, at least there is some modicum of evidence supporting evolution, i.e, the fossil record, the discoveries about DNA and genes, the proven much older and ancient age of the Earth than that ridiculous book the bible says, not to mention the vastness of the Universe and the way it works (Remember the religious idea of the Earth being the centre of everything, that was a corker).

Speaking of which if you use the bible as any evidence of an omnipotent being you are referring to the most heresay evidence possible, no one knows who wrote it and when and it has been proven to be full of alterations and glaring omissions.

But for me the most glaring evidence of the total fantasy that a person named Jesus Christ ever existed is the simple fact that no contemporary ordinary historians of his time ever mention him, only religious ones, if he made such big waves that would certainly not have been the case.

As well he wouldn’t have been sent by his ‘father’ in an ancient time with no modern communication, he would have been sent now so that everyone knew for certain that he existed and didn’t spend thousands of years disputing and killing for it.

Like all believers you simply cannot face the fact that when you die that is the end of you, I don’t want to die either but unfortunately believing in a ridiculous fantasy is not going to change that.

Posted: 17 May 2006 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  318
Joined  2006-03-23

————————————————————————————————————————

DNA Study Maps Human-Chimp Split By MATT CRENSON, AP National Writer
2 hours, 16 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Humans and chimps diverged from a single ancestral population through a complex process that took 4 million years, according to a new study comparing DNA from the two species.       

By analyzing about 800 times more DNA than previous studies of the human-chimp split, researchers from the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard were able to learn not just when, but a little bit about how the sister species arose.

“For the first time we’re able to see the details written out in the DNA,” said Eric Lander, founding director of the Broad Institute. “What they tell us at the least is that the human-chimp speciation was very unusual.”

The researchers hypothesize that an ancestral ape species split into two isolated populations about 10 million years ago, then got back together after a few thousand millennia. At that time the two groups, though somewhat genetically different, would have mated to form a third, hybrid population. That population could have interbred with one or both of its parent populations. Then, at some point after 6.3 million years ago, two distinct lines arose.

Some experts in human evolution are skeptical of that precise scenario, but nevertheless impressed with the study.

“It’s a totally cool and extremely clever analysis,” said Daniel Lieberman, a professor of biological anthropology at Harvard. “My problem is imagining what it would be like to have a bipedal hominid and a chimpanzee viewing each other as appropriate mates, not to put it too crudely.”

Past studies that compared human and chimp DNA could only offer a point estimate of how long ago the two species split by averaging the amount of divergence in their genes. Generally, those studies come up with a figure of about 7 million years ago.

But since the completion of the chimpanzee genome project in September it is possible to look at how specific sections of the genetic code have evolved. The Broad Institute study, which will be published in a future issue of the journal Nature, is one of the first to do that.

“There are a lot of big surprises here,” Lander said.

For one thing, the new data suggest the human-chimp split was much closer to the present than the 7 million year date that fossils and previous studies indicate — certainly no earlier than 6.3 million years ago, and more likely in the neighborhood of 5.4 million.

The data also show that the human-chimp split probably took millions of years. That’s because in some parts of the DNA sequence the genetic difference between humans and chimps is so large that those genes must have been isolated from each other nearly 10 million years ago. But in other places the human and chimp lines are so close that they appear to have still been swapping genetic material at least until 6.3 million years ago.

One of those areas is the X-chromosome, which is intriguing.

“The genes that are a barrier to speciation tend to be on the X-chromosome,” said David Reich, the main author of the study.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060517/ap_on_sc/human_chimp_split_1

Posted: 17 May 2006 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2006-01-05

Obviously, God ran out of ideas if we share 80% of our DNA structure with chimps. Right, Champ?

Posted: 18 May 2006 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-05-15

[quote author=“jon”]Obviously, God ran out of ideas if we share 80% of our DNA structure with chimps. Right, Champ?

Dead right Jon but I think from what I remember that we share a lot more than 80%, but this fact alone totally disproves the whacky theory that an omnipotent being created us.

I know religious people who claim that god created all creatures individually and independently and that Man is totally unique and was destined to rule the Earth, it is amazing what goggledegook they come out with when confronted with this fact, including straight lying assertions that it isn’t true.

Arguing with them is a waste of time I know that, but I can’t resist, they are just so dumb and need to be told that!!

4 of 13

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed