DOWNLOAD SAM HARRIS AUDIO (UPDATED)
Posted: 16 November 2006 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2006-09-27

I've found a new home for my collection of Sam Harris audio files—it is a site called File Crunch.

Here is the URL:

CLICK HERE FOR SAM HARRIS AUDIO DOWNLOADS

Easy to download, free, no subscription or software downloads required, and includes many lectures, debates, and talk radio shows that are not available elsewhere on samharris.org.

There is a new "Multimedia" section that was recently added to the Forum Index (beneath "General Discussion").  I have posted a longer message there in which I list all of the audio files I've collected as well as several new additions.  Please check in this multimedia section for all future downloads.  This discrete section of the Forums provides the perfect place for all of us to share our Sam Harris audio and video.

Hope you all enjoy this stuff.  Please let me know by private message if there are any problems with downloading from this new site.

Posted: 17 November 2006 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  452
Joined  2006-03-06

I’ve listened to this: Live at the NYPL - Sam Harris & Oliver McTiernan

It blew my mind. Oliver McTiernan declares himself a christian but doesn’t believe in an interventionist god. I’ve been disappointed that Sam Harris was placed in a corner by a person with such convictions. Probably Sam Harris’ mind was blown away too by such an association of convictions.
:(

‹‹ God as "He"      back again ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed