2 of 2
A plea for reason!
Posted: 20 April 2005 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

Hello Bulldog. I am referring to a couple of issues in the gospels where it appears that there are inconsistencies on who first met the risen Savior, Jesus, the Lion of Judah, the Morning Star (I get excited just mentioning his names!!), after he has risen from the tomb. But I would have to go back and check what they are. I think Josh McDowell and others clearly laid it out, that there really is no inconsistency, but people try to say there is anyway.

Posted: 20 April 2005 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  291
Joined  2005-04-02

[quote author=“TheChampion”]I get excited just mentioning his names!!

Don’t get your man-juice on the keyboard when you “get saved”.

Posted: 22 April 2005 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Can we please just ignore Champ at this point?  Insults don’t help the discussion any more that his unreasoning garbage.
If Champ can’t find anything new to say—which by definition he cannot, as all his arguments spin in the same tiny circles—will he please leave the discussion to those who understand that Logic and Reason have meanings he will not allow himself to grasp?
Sadly, I am yet one more responding, directly or not, to this Johnny One Note, and asking hypocritically that he simply be ignored.  He can go discuss his redundant, spoon-fed views with others of his stripe in any number of places.  His usefulness here has long dried up.

Posted: 22 April 2005 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

His usefulness here has long dried up.

Sadly, I tend to agree. Sorry Champ

——If you know you are, then you know your purpose——

Posted: 22 April 2005 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Just kidding fencesitter.

So let me see here….Guest, you are not open to debate? You want to shut off open dialog?

I presume you are afraid that maybe, just maybe, I have penetrated the inner deep recesses of your mind and you are afraid of what you may find if you continue to engage in dialog concerning the risen Kind of Kings. Actually, I am dissappointed in you Guest. Oh well, guess I’ll just stop there.

Posted: 22 April 2005 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  291
Joined  2005-04-02

[quote author=“TheChampion”]So let me see here….Guest, you are not open to debate? You want to shut off open dialog?

I presume you are afraid that maybe, just maybe, I have penetrated the inner deep recesses of your mind…

I think what he is saying is, it is impossible to have an open dialog with a brick wall (e.g. yourself). If you’ve penetrated the inner recesses of anyone’s mind here, it is only because they cracked open their skulls from banging too hard.

Fortunately, I have an unusually hard skull.  Probably from chasing after parked cars.  Woof!  :]

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed