Total Posts:  131
Joined  2004-12-23

That’s right, ShielAxe - what an idiot this J Kennedy is - out of this planet

Fran Lorin

Posted: 28 May 2005 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

Again, I say, Dr. James Kennedy has been a great help to families all over the country. Forget the Christian aspect for a second, his counseling and advice is sound. Ok, second over….throw in his spiritual foundation and you have very sound concept upon which families are built.

Frankly, I find it amazing that anyone would knock him. You crazy lefties used to knock the charlatans who begged and blew millions of dollars in donations. Now, you knock the fundamentally sound men of God.

I’d say you are depraved and you do not even know it. One thing for sure, you are spiritually blind: The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Cor 2:14

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 28 May 2005 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-23

again and again…

I helped a Ukranian women carrying her groceries to her home in my neighborhood - but I didn’t argue to this pleasant woman that “liberals” (like me) are bad for us americans, as “D” james kennedy seems to do by using his available communications technology (that was “created” by scientists, not religious nuts!)

D james kenndedy is really an idiot and not really genuinely concerned with the public good at all

And it seems that you are socially blind, Mr. (or Ms., in case you have had a genital - rearrangement operation) - chump

Fran Lorin

Posted: 28 May 2005 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

fjlomnix, I am not saying that the rest of you do not think good thoughts and do good deeds. Look, all I am saying is that the bible says your good deeds are as filthy rags in the sight of the Lord (and I mean that with the best of intentions, my friend). You still need a savior, bottom line. You are still a sinner who has come short of the glory of God, no matter how many good deeds you have to your credit (and it sounds like you have more than the average bear).

I plead with you to consider reading and studying the word of God about this matter.

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 29 May 2005 01:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-23

and I think that this world profits more with people doing GOOD DEEDS than a world full of “believers” - why preach to everyone to become a believer who does NOTHING to improve this planet? - that preaching seems quite contrary to any concept of a “god”

that is one reason why I find preachers and their followers such a drain on humanity and society - their value must be seriously questioned - and then we have a president who never bothered to study in school and relies on such preachers for policy in our great country - what a knucklehead

I suggest that if you really want to “know god”, that you learn the arts and sciences, not perpetually read and interpret the bible - you might as well read a dictionary and make up your own version of “truth”

also, you may “plead” me to read your “word of god” while a muslim or hindu or zoroastrian may each “plead” me to read theirs - and I have been, and continre to read ALL of them - anyway, what version of the bible do YOU read, champ?

3 of 3

‹‹ GodAssault! (Rated NC-17)      Jack van Impe ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed