3 of 3
Torture is Now Part of the American Soul
Posted: 30 December 2006 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2006-12-02

I didn’t criticize their method’s, I believe that I said both side’s, in this or any War, use it to extract information. I already know their method’s. And I could careless about them or their plan’s. They and their kind mean nothing to me, as they are nothing. I worry not about the thing’s I can not change. I only want to stop those that seek to kill our women and children as legitimate target’s. Is that consistent enough for you? What I am saying is that they too have used torture as a mean’s to an end. No amount of mercy or diplomacy will cease the killing or torturing by the so called moderate’s or extremist’s. Their religious and educational ignorance know’s only what their Gov’t allow’s. If you’re a woman in their culture, even less. So keep holding on to your ideal’s and hope for a more peaceful world. I’ll continue to live in reality and choose to take the fight to where the enemy sleep’s, rather than sit by and wait for the next attack. Be most certain in the fact that it is only a matter of time until the said attack. Word’s and goodwill will not prevent such an attack. The only way to stop or repel force, is through greater force. History is the ultimate teacher. I’m paraphrasing here, “Those that forget the past are condemned to repeat it.” Written by a Russian author.

I’m done with this thread, it cease’s to entertain me. You believe what you want, I’ll believe mine. No amount of debate or fact’s will change any point of view on here, to continue further is a waste. I did so enjoy it. I thank you all for that.

CDN

Posted: 30 December 2006 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2006-12-02

LOL, I didn’t see smokey’s question and as it amuse’s me so I have to answer. Why don’t you call and ask him, I’m afraid I don’t know him. If you can swing it, I’m there. LOL…you have such deeply intellectual question’s Smokey. Why, or why not? Why, cause your ridiculous question is quite hilarious. Why not? Hell, yeah! I say…why the frick not? I could certainly teach him something, could I not? Maybe you can see if his hotty twin daughter’s can attend, it would sure boost my morale! Are you for real? You’re either quite witty or a very sad little man…either way, you’re nothing if not amusing. Keep up the good work…LOL…

CDN LOL

Posted: 30 December 2006 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2006-12-04

CDN,

I enjoyed it also. 

Your last post clarified some issues for me.

You have elevated this relatively insignificant nonsense into the the most important stuggle of all human history.

It isn’t. It is the insigificance of it all which makes the absurdity of torture so pronounced.

3 of 3

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed