Jack van Impe
Posted: 24 April 2005 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  131
Joined  2004-12-23

deze man zegt te veel haate gezegde - altijd dat de wereld zal einde - wat en idiot! - als mar haate gezegde - als of de wereld zal ende!

OK, maybe the online translators cannot quite convert this dutch text too well, so here is the english version :

"this man says too much hate - always that the world will end - what an idiot! - nothing but saying hate - as if the world will end!"

tot volgende keer

Posted: 28 April 2005 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2005-02-24

I gather that he’s just converted to Roman Catholicism. Sez his conversion was like that of St. Paul.

Posted: 28 April 2005 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-23

I don’t yet know about his conversion to RC - but he reminds me of Harold Camping, who wrote the truly idiotic book entitled “1994?” published in 1992, in which he insisted that the world would end in 1994 based on bible dates - Camping still preaches on “family radio” with his ridiculous “open forum” show

anyway, van Impe’s website states that pet owners will be happy to know that their pets will be in heaven with them!

Fran Lorin

Posted: 17 May 2005 02:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  707
Joined  2005-05-16

Jack van Impe’s tv show “ministry” is nothing more than an infocommerical to sell DVD and vidoes

Posted: 17 May 2005 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-23

but van impe can sure cite bible passages quickly - most often revelation - and he sure has been trying his best these past 15-25 years to convince viewers of all the media evidence of the end-days that are just around the corner! - Rexella reads a recent article title from a newspaper, and Jack cites several bible passages in rapid-fire - if he used his talent to become a real medical doctor, he could sure have made a great contribution to this world - alas, he chose the opposite

Fran Lorin

‹‹ "doctor" James Kennedy      Joel Osteen ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed