Creation "Science" Fair site - scary twisting of l
Posted: 29 April 2005 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

What we're up against. These people teach our children, & use the word "science" with a straight face to mean faith.

http://objective.jesussave.us/creationsciencefair.html

Excerpt:
"As a Creation Scientist, one of my greatest duties that I take great pleasure in is introducing the works of the Lord to the young generation. The sparkle of wonderment that fills their eyes in knowing the creative power of God fills my heart with the Lord's divine Love. It however saddens me greatly that the proponents of Evolutionism have corrupted this true purpose of science and are instead using it as a propaganda tool to spread Secularism. But what is education for if not to fight against ignorance such as that? Our children are the future face of Science and we must teach them to recognize the truth of the Word of the Lord so as to break the cycle of Evolutionism dogma that is paralyzing scientific development and making higher education a dumping ground for the excesses of materialistic philosophies."

Posted: 29 April 2005 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

That science fair would have been a barrel of laughs. I hope the children weren’t taking it seriously. Those poor evolved children. Talk about scary and twisted.  rolleyes

Posted: 29 April 2005 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

KT, you guys own the schools and the subjects taught there. Evolution is taught as fact in our public schools (along with other subjects such as how horrible America was, is, and will be in the future). You guys also own the media outside of talk radio and Fox. Daily Bush is bashed in collusion with democrats and rabid mouth frothing liberals. Daily, the big 3 networks, several cable news outlets (CNN and MSNBC), local tv news networks around the country, local newspapers, bias so-called newspapers (NYT, LA Times, Boston Globe, etc., etc.) and bias rags (Rolling Stone, Time, etc., etc.) obscure the good that arises out of Bush’s policies and routinely write articles that smack of negativity (NOT…including the editorial or opinion page-they’re worse).

So KT, I have NO IDEA what you are worried about. Judging by the collusion of the media and the left the past 4 years, it appears that the future is bright for anti-Americanism, anti-Christian, anti-morals, anti-faith based, anti-this, anti-that.

Give you an example, this judicial problem caused by the obstruction of the Dems is outrageous. Simply outrageous and yet, rarely have a seen an article pointing out the obstruction of the dems in this area (and there are others, but we don’t have all weekend to cover them). What you see is the party line, the dem party line, saying that the neuclear option is bad and a power grab. Hey, we got one judge waiting for 4 years for a simple vote. 4 years!

And don’t give me that dung about 137 odd judges were confirmed, only 10 judges were not, blah, blah, blah. Yes, 134 odd judges were confirmed….in the LOWER COURTS. Dems have blocked access to faith based people in the HIGHER COURTS, the ones with the real power. But you won’t find it laid out clearly in the media.

Collusion has been occuring on so many issues, makes you wonder where reality starts and ends anymore. For the majority of Americans, reality stops at the front door of the networks, the NYT, LA Times, Boston Globe, Rolling Stone, Time, Newsweek, CNN, etc., etc.

Tell you what, 100 years from now college kids will be studing US Government and will marvel with contempt that the collusion that has occurred between the dems and the media. By that time, there might not be democrat party…..

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 29 April 2005 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1377
Joined  2004-12-21

Dems have blocked access to faith based people in the HIGHER COURTS

What the heck does FAITH have to do with interpreting the constitution?  Read the Federalist papers, my friend.  Faith, religion, astrology, superstition,  none of these should have anything to do with governance. 

On this issue, I think the Dems have it right, and I dont care WHAT their motive is, it does not matter.  If the third branch of government falls too far under right-wing control, we are going to have a shooting war in this country. 

Funny, when the Dems were in control of all three branches, we didnt seem to have these kinds of problems, we had problems allright, but at least the Dems are only after my wallet, not my liberties.  If they could only get off gun control…....

Pete

Signature 

http://powerlessnolonger.com

Posted: 30 April 2005 01:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2005-02-24

Did you read the projects the kids won prizes for? I’m posting my favorite, with the Noah’s Ark project a close second. I couldn’t find anything on this site that indicates where this abomination is. This “educatiion” continues right through college. Good luck finding jobs in the real world, kids!

“2nd Place: “Women Were Designed For Homemaking”

“Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker.”

God help his future wife! And that’s a sincere prayer! These poor little kids.

Posted: 30 April 2005 02:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21

I just looked at the site again, and noticed that the whole thing referred to a “science” fair that occured in 2001!  Perhaps that was the last one!

A side note on these things.  As I have posted many times, I spend time trying to support science teachers in my own local area.  In my area, there are several real science fairs, at various schools and other venues.  I am sure there are some in your area as well.  I suggest you attend one sometime, not only to see how the kids are thinking, but it is also an opportunity to meet and talk with their teachers.

Many of you are practicing scientists.  How would it have effected you if a real professional person took the time to comment, ask questions, and generally show support for YOUR science project.

Also, at least in my area, Biology teachers especially, are under a great deal of preassure to teach other than science.  Meeting and talking with supporting scientists can often provide the validation they need to keep on doing what they are doing.

Just a thought…....

Pete

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2005 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

COLLUSION…....

(I know I must be sounding like a broken record on this, but I just did some research last night and there have been several recent instances where dems and a reporter have communicated the same thing about the very same time! Which means that somebody…..SOMEBODY….have been talking beforehand about this.)

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 30 April 2005 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-21

COLLUSION…....

(I know I must be sounding like a broken record on this, but I just did some research last night and there have been several recent instances where dems and a reporter have communicated the same thing about the very same time! Which means that somebody…..SOMEBODY….have been talking beforehand about this.)

You used my name on the header of your last post, but for the life of me, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Signature 

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed