Democratic judges greater threat than Al Qaeda, Nazi Germany
Posted: 06 May 2005 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2005-02-17

Pat Robertson, founder of Christian Coalition of America and host of the Christian Broadcasting Network's The 700 Club, defended his comments in his latest book, Courting Disaster, that Democratic judicial appointments are the most serious threat America has faced in nearly 400 years…

I really believe that. I think they are destroying the fabric that holds our nation together. There is an assault on marriage. There's an assault on human sexuality, as [U.S. Supreme Court] Judge [Antonin] Scalia said, they've taken sides in the culture war. And on top of that, if we have a democracy, the democratic processes should be that we can elect representatives who will share our point of view and vote those things into law.

more

Posted: 06 May 2005 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1377
Joined  2004-12-21

That’s funny, I think Pat is the most serious threat that America has faced in 400 years, and here is a Baptist minister who agrees with me:

http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0506-31.htm

Signature 

http://powerlessnolonger.com

Posted: 07 May 2005 01:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2005-02-24

There are plenty of ministers, including fundamentalists as well as the mainstream churches, who are speaking out about this ridiculous nonsense, but the media is ignoring them.

If you want to understand what’s going on, and it seems to me that understanding is necessary in order to combat this successfully, you’re going to have to do some research into how it all got started and where it came from in the first place. It didn’t just suddenly appear over night. There has been a well-funded campaign to get us to this point, and it’s been active since the end of WW II. WE are the “enemy.”

Posted: 07 May 2005 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

Wait, back up.  I must have missed something.  Who‘s staging an assault on human sexuality?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed