What ever happened to the Garden of Eden?
Posted: 15 January 2007 05:56 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  626
Joined  2006-08-01

Is the flaming sword still going snicker-snack? Or was the fire put out by the flood? :D

Signature 

“If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James—- your original Hebrew is wrong.”—FSTDT

Posted: 15 January 2007 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  621
Joined  2006-12-05

The garden of Eden was burned down in a horrible accident after Adam and Eve’s departure.  It seems the angel was getting a little too much into swinging his nifty flaming sword around and creating the trail of shiny sparks as whipped through the air.  After the former paradise on earth was reduced to ashes, the angel was quoted as saying, “Oops, my bad.”  He’s been on gate polishing duty ever since.

Posted: 15 January 2007 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-01

I knew it! You know, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Stop swinging flaming swords near the trees! We lost the tree of life on that one…

Signature 

“If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James—- your original Hebrew is wrong.”—FSTDT

Posted: 16 January 2007 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  765
Joined  2006-08-16

[quote author=“SeanK”]Darn.  And I was just about to take my flaming sword camping with me.  Guess I have to leave it at home.

In the infamous words of Smokey the Bear,
[quote author=“Smokey the Bear”]Only YOU can prevent forest fires. Well, God could too but he is here right now is he?

Signature 

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Rational arguments do not work on religious people, otherwise there would be no religious people.”—Dr. House

Posted: 25 January 2007 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  335
Joined  2006-07-11
[quote author=“Storm”]Is the flaming sword still going snicker-snack? Or was the fire put out by the flood? :D

The Garden will never be found.  The world was completely changed after the flood.  You will have to read the Bible to find out where the tree of Life is.

Posted: 25 January 2007 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2006-12-04

The Garden of Eden is safely stored in Superman’s Fortress of Solitude.

The Tree of Life is guarded by Bizzaro Jimmy Olsen.

Posted: 25 January 2007 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-01

Latest research:

The lost Garden of Eden – the home of our first parents, Adam and Eve – was found in Our Hollow Earth in 1830 by Olaf and Jens Jansen, the story of which you can find on my website.  My estimate of it’s location is 800 miles beneath Independence, Missouri, USA.

[Link]

All though the site insults me by calling Thor and Odin Norwegian gods, in reference to Olaf not being Christian, it’s just rock solid evidence through and through after that.

I always knew there was something special about Missouri. :D

Signature 

Posted: 26 January 2007 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  950
Joined  2006-06-26

[quote author=“aaeoni”]  The Garden will never be found.  The world was completely changed after the flood.  You will have to read the Bible to find out where the tree of Life is.

I heard it’s in Central Park, Manhattan. Everything’s still there, naked people, snakes, apple trees, and a guy that says he’s god.

Signature 

“We have it recorded in a book called the Bible.”

To be blunt, the Bible records all manner of silly shit.

Posted: 26 January 2007 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1241
Joined  2006-11-05

It’s gone like all the nature under New York.

Posted: 28 January 2007 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2006-12-26

It’s currently the utopian haven of suicide bombers and murdering insurgents and terrorists in Iraq. 

Ahhh… the garden of eden…

Posted: 28 January 2007 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1241
Joined  2006-11-05

Where did God get the name Eden from? Who or what is Eden?

Posted: 28 January 2007 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-01

Eden is a misinterpretation of SwEden, the most beautiful place in the world. When you want to visit Eden, go to Sweden.  :D

Signature 

Posted: 28 January 2007 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  318
Joined  2006-03-23

Sweden may indeed be the Garden of Eden, but this is the first place A&E visited upon leaving.  :twisted:

Posted: 28 January 2007 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-01

[quote author=“FaixaPreta”]Sweden may indeed be the Garden of Eden, but this is the first place A&E visited upon leaving.  :twisted:

I remember driving through Ballylickey Bay in Ireland on my vacation. We even stopped to take pictures.  :D

Signature 

‹‹ Gump Vs Jesus      The Blue Jesus ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed