2 of 2
Harris/Dawkins versus Coulter
Posted: 18 November 2007 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25
RationalRuben - 06 November 2007 12:29 PM

I love Ann Coulter. She’s downright hilarious! She gets so riled up when she tries to argue points so she makes stuff up or says things that aren’t true. When it’s exposed it’s even more hilarious!

We need more comedians like Ann Coulter.

I would not classify her as a ‘comedian,’ although she is really funny to us who silent majority folks who appreciate sound fiscal disipline and peace through military strenght, as opposed to appeasement through hand wringing and pointless discussions with despots.

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 19 November 2007 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2007-10-31
TheChampion - 19 November 2007 04:29 AM

I would not classify her as a ‘comedian,

She is paid to say and write things. The things she says and writes are nonsensical, not true and hilarous. That fits the definiton of a comedian.

although she is really funny to us who silent majority folks who appreciate sound fiscal disipline

The Republican party in the United States, which she supports in every action they take without question, turned a multi-billion dollar surplus Clinton had generated into the biggest debt in US history, a debt which is paid for mostly by the Chinese through their acquisition of US government bonds. With one flick of a switch, the PRC government could shatter the US economy.

That was a big whoopsie on your behalf, unless you’re goal was to imitate Coulter through the use of the same comedic techniques I described above.

and peace through military strenght

Yes, because bombing the crap out of people is really getting people to relate to your cause, whatever that is. And all those videos of people showing resentment and anger at occupying forces are just part of the liberal propaganda machine. As Steven Colbert said, “Reality has a well known liberal bias”.

Most people on this forum were probably intelligent enough to pick that up as sarcasm.

as opposed to appeasement through hand wringing and pointless discussions with despots.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, I don’t consider your a despot and I believe our discussions are anything but pointless.

Signature 

“If God doesn’t exist, how do we explain chocolate macadamia nut brownies?”
“God(s) made me an atheist. Who are you to question Him/Them?”
“Religion spelt backwards is noigiler. I don’t think that means anything, just thought I’d say it.”
“I programmed religion into a computer. Output was Insufficient evidence.”
“God and prayer aren’t saving my mum from cancer. Medical Science is.”

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"