2 of 2
What of the Moderates?
Posted: 04 March 2005 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2004-12-24

[quote author=“Conservative Atheist”]I am only tyring to encourage you to do something about your allegations of Constitutional assaults rather than just whining….......like a child.

No, you made the absurd suggestion that if I’m not willing to file a lawsuit I shouldn’t discuss a matter of constitutional violations (legal or ideological). Only a bully mentality or ignorance could cause someone to buy the ridiculous notion that unless you’re willing to invest the time, money and effort into a lawsuit you have no viable basis for complaint. In any case it’s obvious you can’t apply that ethic equitably without having to “put up or shut up” yourself.

I suggest you stop and think for a moment before continuing in what appears to be a case of letting your emotions hijack your intellect—you’re only damaging your own credibility.

Regardless, I have no obligation or inclination to cater to your personal sensibilities.

Byron

Signature 

“We say, ‘Love your brother…’ We don’t say it really, but… Well we don’t literally say it. We don’t really, literally mean it. No, we don’t believe it either, but… But that message should be clear.”—David St. Hubbins

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed