How long is your beard?
Posted: 12 October 2007 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  144
Joined  2007-07-28

Talha & Kope,

How long are you beards?

cheese

Do you guys have competitions or something?

...you’re not overcompensating for anything, of course…

[ Edited: 12 October 2007 01:08 PM by TheSinkingShip]

Posted: 12 October 2007 03:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1814
Joined  2006-11-10
Smiles - 12 October 2007 05:05 PM

Talha & Kope,

How long are you beards?

cheese

Do you guys have competitions or something?

...you’re not overcompensating for anything, of course…

Now Smiles, that is going too far and I must protest.
This is a blatant stereotype !

Next thing you know you will be saying that Talha and Kobe have a preference for fucking boys since they weren’t allowed to play with girls when they were young, and that is just wrong.

Or you will be saying that due to their lack of experience in youth they are lousy lovers and leave their wives unfulfilled and basically push them into lesbianism and you really can’t say those things Smiles.

You might as well be saying that they are cowards who are afraid to make their own decisions and leave everything up to The Boss and his Consiegliere (Pizza be Upon his Name) and you just can’t say these things Smiles.

Shame on you.

Signature 

“You know I’m born to lose, and gambling is for fools.
But that’s the way I like it baby, I don’t want to live forever.”

From the autobiography of A.A.Mills, ‘The passage of time, according to an estranged, casual tyrant.’

Posted: 12 October 2007 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-28
kope - 12 October 2007 08:37 PM

i am clean shaved. in islam beard is not required.

Hmmm…

Talha777—Muslim men must also obscure their “sexuality” meaning both genders should dress modestly. But its pretty insane to say that men and women must have identical standard with regard to modesty. There’s a reason women can’t join the NHL and NBA but must have their own leagues. That reason is similar to why men dont wear the veil but dress modestly in a different manner. For example, men must grow their beard to at least fist length, they must not wear shorts and expose any of their private parts.

http://www.samharris.org/forum/viewthread/8607/P0/

Now I’m just confused… mad

[ Edited: 12 October 2007 08:10 PM by TheSinkingShip]

Posted: 13 October 2007 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1539
Joined  2006-12-04
Smiles - 13 October 2007 12:07 AM
kope - 12 October 2007 08:37 PM

i am clean shaved. in islam beard is not required.

Hmmm…

Talha777—Muslim men must also obscure their “sexuality” meaning both genders should dress modestly. But its pretty insane to say that men and women must have identical standard with regard to modesty. There’s a reason women can’t join the NHL and NBA but must have their own leagues. That reason is similar to why men dont wear the veil but dress modestly in a different manner. For example, men must grow their beard to at least fist length, they must not wear shorts and expose any of their private parts.

http://www.samharris.org/forum/viewthread/8607/P0/

Now I’m just confused… mad

Me, too.  And when I’m confused, it’s all I can do not to expose my private parts. Help me to not be confused!

Signature 

“The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”
          — Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 16 October 2007 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2007-03-13

Growing the beard is a religious obligation for Muslim men:

The Prophet said, ‘Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the moustaches short.’ (Sahih Bukhari)

Posted: 19 October 2007 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-28
Talha777 - 16 October 2007 03:51 PM

The Prophet said, ‘Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the moustaches short.’ (Sahih Bukhari)

Kope…looks like Allah is gonna smite ur ass.  How dare you shave your beard?  What a terribly immoral thing to do.

Posted: 19 October 2007 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17
Smiles - 19 October 2007 11:55 AM
Talha777 - 16 October 2007 03:51 PM

Kope…looks like Allah is gonna smite ur ass.  How dare you shave your beard?  What a terribly immoral thing to do.

But what about all those horrid pagans today who have beards?  Maybe that’s the problem.  Today there are pagans with beards and pagans without beards so a good literal believer has no way to decide which to do and gets driven nuts.

[ Edited: 19 October 2007 02:06 PM by burt]

‹‹ How pathetic ...      The problem of Islam ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed