Tonite on O’Reilly will be Lori Lipman Brown
Posted: 07 December 2007 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  591
Joined  2005-11-22

This ought to be fun to watch.  I just got this email.

Dec. 7, 2007

Dear Sandra,

We’ve just learned that Secular Coalition for America director Lori Lipman Brown will be interviewed on this evening’s broadcast of The O’Reilly Factor. Unlike Lori’s previous appearances with Bill O’Reilly, tonight’s segment will not address the supposed “War on Christmas.” Instead, the scheduled discussion is yesterday’s Faith in America speech by presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The interview is confirmed unless breaking news takes priority.

Tune in to The O’Reilly Factor on the Fox News channel at 8 p.m. or 11 p.m. EST tonight (Friday, Dec. 7) . We also invite you to visit our Web site for Romney commentary by both Lori and Secular Coalition advisor Wendy Kaminer.

Best wishes,

Posted: 13 December 2007 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2006-09-02

I saw it and it was truly vile on O’Reilly’s part. (No surprise there.) He kept on complaining about atheists whining to be included, I don’t know if he’s noticed but I am an american citizen too. I am not whining to be included I am demanding to be included.  People are mad, and they’re sick and tired of being excluded.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed