3 of 5
Ayaan Hirsi Ali on “Fitna” and the Dutch response.
Posted: 01 June 2008 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23
Aaron - 01 June 2008 08:21 PM
Jack Shooter - 01 June 2008 09:19 AM

Now, the fact that I need to explain to you that sodomy is revolting because it involves inserting one’s private parts into a place whose only function is to excrete filth from the body is an indication of how hostile atheism is to morality, and even plain old common sense.

Sexual organ all serve multiple functions. Funny how a perfect creator couldn’t think to separate our sex organs from our waste eliminators, isn’t it?  And then you condone FGM and have the nerve to preach proper treatment and use of genitalia?

Perhaps you overlooked the study I posted which points to the inconclusive findings about the often talked about harms of FGC.  And if anything, only one of the four schools of Islam prescribe Type 1 FGC, again, whose harms have not been shown to be permanent.

Funny how you are so confused.  The anus is not a ‘sexual organ’.  Perhaps in your mind, but not in reality.

The Creator has created things perfectly, and revealed to us what ought to be the limits of our behaviors, if you only knew.

By the way, FGM is a loaded term, based on your secular dogma.  FGC is a more appropriate term.

[ Edited: 01 June 2008 04:34 PM by Jack Shooter]

Posted: 01 June 2008 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1539
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 01 June 2008 08:27 PM

Now, the fact that I need to explain to you that sodomy is revolting because it involves inserting one’s private parts into a place whose only function is to excrete filth from the body is an indication of how hostile atheism is to morality, and even plain old common sense.

Sexual organ all serve multiple functions. Funny how a perfect creator couldn’t think to separate our sex organs from our waste eliminators, isn’t it?  And then you condone FGM and have the nerve to preach proper treatment and use of genitalia?

Perhaps you overlooked the study I posted which points to the inconclusive findings about the often talked about harms of FGM.  And if anything, only one of the four schools of Islam prescribe Type 1 FGC, again, whose harms have not been shown to be permanent.

I’m sorry, you’re right.  Genital mutilation is A-OK!

The anus is not a ‘sexual organ’.  Perhaps in your mind, but not in reality.

And yet men around the world right now are experiencing explosive orgasms as the receptive partners of anal intercourse, from either females or other males.  Care to explain to them your first-hand knowledge?

Signature 

“The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”
          — Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 01 June 2008 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Aaron - 01 June 2008 08:34 PM

Aaron said:

Perhaps you overlooked the study I posted which points to the inconclusive findings about the often talked about harms of FGM.  And if anything, only one of the four schools of Islam prescribe Type 1 FGC, again, whose harms have not been shown to be permanent.

I know I’m right.  See, your coming along just fine like I knew you would.

Jack said:

Aaron said:

And yet men around the world right now are experiencing explosive orgasms as the receptive partners of anal intercourse, from either females or other males.  Care to explain to them your first-hand knowledge?

This is the breadthe of your logical reasoning?  Because a thing is used in a certain way (by only sick people mind you) that this determines its correct function?  Look up the word perversion.

[ Edited: 01 June 2008 04:48 PM by Jack Shooter]

Posted: 01 June 2008 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 01 June 2008 08:43 PM

Aaron said:

Aaron said:

This is the breadthe of your logical reasoning?  Because a thing is used in a certain way (by only sick people mind you) that this determines its correct function?  Look up the word perversion.

Does saying “this is the breadth of your logical reasoning?” console your bruised ego?  You can’t prove your absurd claim that the anus is not a sexual organ, so instead you deflect. 

And a lecture on correct use of body parts from a man who condones rape?  Perversion?

Signature 

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 01 June 2008 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1814
Joined  2006-11-10

And yet you see no problem with excreting filth orally.

Oh, the irony.

I much prefer your run-of-the-mill blatant homophobic asshole over the likes of you Jack who dress hatred and bigotry in the pretentious robes of the ‘sophisticated’ believer.

No one here is fooled by your little theater of ‘ahem’ reasoned debate.

Yours are shatteringly vulgar and hateful thoughts as expressed in your shatteringly vulgar and hateful posts.

BTW, my Larry Craig detector is going off like Chinese new-year.

If someone holds forth with much energy about the evils of faggotry I have a good hunch how he spends his Friday nights…..

On his lousy fucking knees in a public bathroom.
Don’t forget to swallow Jack. It is just common courtesy.

See you at the parade.

Signature 

“You know I’m born to lose, and gambling is for fools.
But that’s the way I like it baby, I don’t want to live forever.”

From the autobiography of A.A.Mills, ‘The passage of time, according to an estranged, casual tyrant.’

Posted: 01 June 2008 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Aaron - 01 June 2008 08:56 PM
Jack Shooter - 01 June 2008 08:43 PM

Aaron said:

Aaron said:

Does saying “this is the breadth of your logical reasoning?” console your bruised ego?  You can’t prove your absurd claim that the anus is not a sexual organ, so instead you deflect.

It is beyond me why you would think I have a bruised ego when all I have been doing is undoing the absurdity of morality of atheists such as you.

If I need to prove that the anus is not a sexual organ, I should also have to prove, I suppose, that a hole in a tree-trunk is also not a sexual organ, or similarly, that a plastic doll is not a sexual organ, and so forth.  The anus is an organ, but there is nothing sexual about it, pervert.  That the anus is an organ is obviously clear.  That it’s proper function is also sexual is something you need to prove.  Great claims require great evidence remember.

And a lecture on correct use of body parts from a man who condones rape?  Perversion?

I condone ‘rape’, along with many laws in the US.  I won that debate too remember.  Crying “he condones rape” and then not being able to support your claims sounds a little bit fanatical don’t you think, fanatic?

[ Edited: 01 June 2008 05:17 PM by Jack Shooter]

Posted: 01 June 2008 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Sander - 01 June 2008 09:10 PM

Oh, the irony.

I much prefer your run-of-the-mill blatant homophobic asshole over the likes of you Jack who dress hatred and bigotry in the pretentious robes of the ‘sophisticated’ believer.

Yours are shatteringly vulgar and hateful thoughts as expressed in your shatteringly vulgar and hateful posts.

If someone holds forth with much energy about the evils of faggotry I have a good hunch how he spends his Friday nights…..

See you at the parade.

Again, your response reveals your intellectual and moral poverty.  Like I said before, I don’t mind the ocassional ad hominem attacks, but please, at least try to debate the point.  If not, all I have to say to you brother is, peace.

Posted: 01 June 2008 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Jack Shooter - 01 June 2008 09:19 PM
Sander - 01 June 2008 09:10 PM

Please explain.

Oh, the irony.

See you at the parade.

Again, your response reveals your intellectual and moral poverty.  Like I said before, I don’t mind the ocassional ad hominem attacks, but please, at least try to debate the point.  If not, all I have to say to you brother is, peace.

Posted: 01 June 2008 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 01 June 2008 09:14 PM

It is beyond me why you would think I have a bruised ego when all I have been doing is undoing the absurdity of morality of atheists such as you.

Here’s your bruised ego yet again.  You just can’t take it like a man, can you?  When a challenge sheds light on your faulty line of reasoning, you respond with ad hominem attacks.  And when that’s pointed out to you, you respond with more.

If I need to prove that the anus is not a sexual organ, I should also have to prove, I suppose, that a hole in a tree-trunk is also not a sexual organ, or similarly, that a plastic doll is not a sexual organ, and so forth.

Yes, that makes lots of sense.  All human body parts: tree-trunks, plastic dolls.  Your logic was never much to begin with, but I dare say you’re decompensating before my eyes.

The anus is an organ, but there is nothing sexual about it, pervert.

You really oughtn’t speak for other peoples’ anuses, Jack. If you drill me hard enough, I’ll shoot a nice big wad right in your face to show you how much I enjoyed it.  But you’d probably try to decapitate me during or afterward, so if you give me your address, I’ll mail you my semen sample.

That the anus is an organ is obviously clear.  That it’s proper function is also sexual is something you need to prove.  Great claims require great evidence remember.

That your own repressed sexuality prohibits you from acknowledging all the evidence that’s out there, probably including your own prostate, is not my issue.  Finger your anus, starting gently, with some lube next time you masturbate, and work up a nice fast piston action once your acclimated. Hit that prostate a few times and I guarantee you, “Jack Shooter” will take on a whole new meaning to you.

I condone ‘rape’, along with many laws in the US.  I won that debate too remember.  Crying “he condones rape” and then not being able to support your claims sounds a little bit fanatical don’t you think, fanatic?

You never win, Jack.  Claiming you do doesn’t make it so.

Signature 

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 02 June 2008 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  626
Joined  2006-08-01

But Jack, Why does Allah hate the Left-handers, when God does not? It is the same God, after all. And there are so many good things one could do with ones left hand. Good for gripping, just like the right for the right-handed. Jesus don’t hate the left-handers. What God would?
Can’t you see you are on the wrong path. You call yourself a bad muslim because your heart tells you the teachings are not correct. That is why you do not follow your religion fully. Instead of being a bad muslim, why not be a good Christian?
All hands are welcome to touch the son of God.

Sander, you need Jesus too. He should penetrate your very being. I believe you have only felt the tip of Jesus. But one day he will come and save you, you will be surprised. He will do it. He will do it from the front. He will do it from behind. Save you. Jesus will bend you and take you. To Heaven.

Signature 

“If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James—- your original Hebrew is wrong.”—FSTDT

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Aaron - 01 June 2008 09:36 PM

Here’s your bruised ego yet again.  You just can’t take it like a man, can you?  When a challenge sheds light on your faulty line of reasoning, you respond with ad hominem attacks.  And when that’s pointed out to you, you respond with more.

If I need to prove that the anus is not a sexual organ, I should also have to prove, I suppose, that a hole in a tree-trunk is also not a sexual organ, or similarly, that a plastic doll is not a sexual organ, and so forth.

Yes, that makes lots of sense.  All human body parts: tree-trunks, plastic dolls.  Your logic was never much to begin with, but I dare say you’re decompensating before my eyes.

You really oughtn’t speak for other peoples’ anuses, Jack. If you drill me hard enough, I’ll shoot a nice big wad right in your face to show you how much I enjoyed it.  But you’d probably try to decapitate me during or afterward, so if you give me your address, I’ll mail you my semen sample.

That the anus is an organ is obviously clear.  That it’s proper function is also sexual is something you need to prove.  Great claims require great evidence remember.

That your own repressed sexuality prohibits you from acknowledging all the evidence that’s out there, probably including your own prostate, is not my issue.  Finger your anus, starting gently, with some lube next time you masturbate, and work up a nice fast piston action once your acclimated. Hit that prostate a few times and I guarantee you, “Jack Shooter” will take on a whole new meaning to you.

Aaron

So I take it you like getting nailed from behind.  What a sick puppy you are indeed.  Anyway, my queer opponent, you are simply reinforcing your acceptance of things perverted.  Again, look up the definition of perversion.  It has to do with abusing something, with making something which it is not.  For example, you are perverting the truth by suggesting it is natural to engage in sodomy.  Now, just because (a twisted form of) pleasure is derived from the anus, does not mean that the anus is a sexual organ.  Indeed, many are the things which people derive pleasure from.  If you are suggesting that anything thing attached to the human body is potentially sexual, then perhaps you might enjoy me taking a wizz on your face, or even defecating on it, since these also have to do with the body.  Or, maybe you would like it if someone choked you while they bent you over and you took it in the rear.  All very sexual things, apparently.  All very sexual, only to a pervert that is.

Now refer to the post indicating the health risks associated with anal sex, since you lack the common sense to know that sodomy is a dispicable act.  Wipe the sperm off your eyes freak, and know that what you think is a natural, harmless act, is in reality an abonimation.

I win.

[ Edited: 07 June 2008 12:09 PM by Jack Shooter]

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
CalmWind - 02 June 2008 12:52 PM

But Jack, Why does Allah hate the Left-handers, when God does not? It is the same God, after all. And there are so many good things one could do with ones left hand. Good for gripping, just like the right for the right-handed. Jesus don’t hate the left-handers. What God would?
Can’t you see you are on the wrong path. You call yourself a bad muslim because your heart tells you the teachings are not correct. That is why you do not follow your religion fully. Instead of being a bad muslim, why not be a good Christian?
All hands are welcome to touch the son of God.

Sander, you need Jesus too. He should penetrate your very being. I believe you have only felt the tip of Jesus. But one day he will come and save you, you will be surprised. He will do it. He will do it from the front. He will do it from behind. Save you. Jesus will bend you and take you. To Heaven.

I feel sorry for you.

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 07 June 2008 03:57 PM

Aaron

So I take it you like getting nailed from behind.  What a sick puppy you are indeed.  Anyway, my queer opponent, you are simply reinforcing your acceptance of things perverted.  Again, look up the definition of perversion.  It has to do with abusing something, with making something which it is not.  For example, you are perverting the truth by suggesting it is natural to engage in sodomy.  Now, just because (a twisted form of) pleasure is derived from the anus, does not mean that the anus is a sexual organ.  Indeed, many are the things which people derive pleasure from.  If you are suggesting that anything thing attached to the human body is potentially sexual, then perhaps you might enjoy me taking a wizz on your face, or even defecating on it, since these also have to do with the body.  Or, maybe you would like it if someone choked you while they bent you over and you took it in the rear.  All very sexual things, apparently.  All very sexual, only to a pervert that is.

Now refer to the post indicating the health risks associated with anal sex, since you lack the common sense to know that sodomy is a dispicable act.  Wipe the sperm off your eyes freak, and know that what you think is a natural, harmless act, is in reality an abonimation.

I win.

A man so full of hate and ignorance cannot even begin to speak with a clear mind, never mind claiming any sort of victory except in his own deluded mind.  It’s ok, I forgive you.  Now back to your cave.

Signature 

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 07 June 2008 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Aaron - 07 June 2008 05:23 PM
Jack Shooter - 07 June 2008 03:57 PM

Aaron

I win.

A man so full of hate and ignorance cannot even begin to speak with a clear mind, never mind claiming any sort of victory except in his own deluded mind.  It’s ok, I forgive you.  Now back to your cave.

Come now, I never said I hate you.  Sure I hate some of the things you stand for, but I believe people are capable of changing for the better.

I’m not interested in your forgiveness, unless I’ve wronged you in some way.  Pointing out the truth to you, although it hurts you, still isn’t wrong on my part.  Sure I do it rather belligerantly, and I need to work on not stooping to the level of my opponents.

But in the end, if you think what I have said is not the truth of the matter, then please feel free to offer a counter argument.  If you cannot, and surely you can’t, then I’ll at least respect you for not trying to oppose the truth.

Posted: 07 June 2008 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 07 June 2008 06:32 PM

Come now, I never said I hate you.  Sure I hate some of the things you stand for,

Are you able to say “what I stand for” with any degree of intelligence?

but I believe people are capable of changing for the better.

I believe that, too.

I’m not interested in your forgiveness, unless I’ve wronged you in some way.

Oh, you’re so stoic!

Pointing out the truth to you, although it hurts you, still isn’t wrong on my part.

You have no claim to truth, and so attempting to point it out “isn’t even wrong” - it’s hilarious.  What personal pain you’re projecting is your own issue, not mine.  But I’d guess it has something to do with a deep fear of your own sexuality.  And who could blame you, given the culture you’ve been indoctrinated into?

Sure I do it rather belligerantly, and I need to work on not stooping to the level of my opponents.

I really think you have no idea on what you “need to work on.” You set the bar quite low as far as stooping.  I may not be the most civil person on this forum, but I’ve noticed that even those threads where more civil people attempt to reason with you eventually degrade to name-calling.  Guess who the common denominator is?

But in the end, if you think what I have said is not the truth of the matter, then please feel free to offer a counter argument.  If you cannot, and surely you can’t, then I’ll at least respect you for not trying to oppose the truth.

When you think you have anything substantial to counter, I’d be happy to counter.  As it is, your absurd claims about sex, based as they are in a sexually repressed culture of shame, have no bearing in reality.

[ Edited: 07 June 2008 03:09 PM by Aaron]
 Signature 

— Robert G. Ingersoll

3 of 5

‹‹ Worlds’s largest      Kill the apostate! ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed