Scientology wants to take over the world
Posted: 14 April 2008 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2008-02-10

I read that Scientology has an organisation called Sea Org where by they are acquiring a military, and plan to conquer the world.

It’s not just Islam that we have to worry about.

Posted: 14 April 2008 08:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2008-02-10

But how many other religions are amassing military power?

Posted: 18 April 2008 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1639
Joined  2007-12-20
Jefe - 14 April 2008 12:42 PM

A better question would be “how many distinct military forces are directed largely by authority figures operating within fundamental religious views?”

Blackwater is.

Signature 

“Every war is a war against children.”
Howard Zinn

Posted: 22 April 2009 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

The Modern Goebbels?

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 25 May 2009 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-03-04

An army! I know they get a lot of money from people, but come on. This isn’t a James Bond movie.  It cost so much freaking money to have an army.  Unless they make Scientology terminators that run off rechargeable batteries.

When I see these video’s of Tom Cruise talking its so weird. I don’t know if he isn’t saying anything specific about Scientology because the people watching won’t payed for the level he has, or if he is just batshit crazy.

Posted: 26 May 2009 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

Onward scientology soldiers!

The world is there for the taking.

I hope they start in Iran though.

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 15 June 2009 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2136
Joined  2006-02-20
Jefe - 14 April 2008 12:42 PM

A better question would be “how many distinct military forces are directed largely by authority figures operating within fundamental religious views?”

The U.S. Air Force?

http://news.spirithit.com/index/north_america/more/us_air_force_is_too_christian/

[ Edited: 15 June 2009 01:21 PM by unsmoked]
 Signature 

“The simple fables of the religious of the world have come to seem like tales told to children.”  - Nobel Prize recipient - Francis Crick

“It is time we recognized the boundless narcissism and self-deceit of the saved.” - Sam Harris

Posted: 16 June 2009 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2006-04-05
Jefe - 14 April 2008 10:54 AM

Don’t all religions, ultimately, want to do this, though?

No.  Islam, Christianity, Mormonism, and a lot of other religions do, but Judaism doesn’t.  I doubt Hinduism does, either, to use an example of a “major” faith which does not have universalist pretensions.

Signature 

“It isn’t paranoia- it’s a heightened awareness of reality.” —our resident conspiracy theorist takes a stand!

Posted: 21 June 2009 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11
Airy Spirit - 14 April 2008 07:07 AM

I read that Scientology has an organisation called Sea Org where by they are acquiring a military, and plan to conquer the world.

It’s not just Islam that we have to worry about.

I think since each religion has followers who believe thier dream for mamkind or/and thier way of life is so perfect that they would like to see it dominate the world, but most of them are not so lost in space that they actually believe that could possibly happen. Scientology imagining they could gain the power , ways ,and means to “conquer the world” just confirms how crazy they are. I don’t mean to be mean, but they are so out-of-touch with reality it is laughable that they actually are planning to build a military.  We needn’t worry about thier plans; they are the boy sc outs compared to Islam. 

I talked with a preacher from Kentucky a few years ago who was certain that the Freemasons were planning to take over the world, and he was dead serious. He was a Southern Baptist minister and he actually gave sermons warning the people that the Masons were a coniving and insidious army of wealth and power who were trying to influence and control everyone on Earth , and for selfish reasons.  I guess the Masons HAVE taken over to some unigue extent, but they do not ever touch a gun or bomb. You could say now…that Islam is , in a way, trying to mimic thier style, as well as the old traditional style of splattering blood. They will never match them though because thier motives are not philanthropic . I know; I know—this all seems ridiculous and it probably is….

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed