1 of 2
Israeli Terrorism and 9-11
Posted: 07 March 2006 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2005-11-22

Regardless of what you may or may not think of the author of the following article, he brings up some pretty important points that not many people know about. His article seems to be well-documented so draw your own conclusions.

How Israeli terrorism and American treason caused the September 11 Attacks .

Posted: 08 March 2006 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2005-02-24

David Duke white supremacist former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and still at it. I’m amazed anyone would have the gall to recommend this on this forum.

Posted: 08 March 2006 12:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1377
Joined  2004-12-21

Isn’t one treblinka enough here?

Signature 

http://powerlessnolonger.com

Posted: 08 March 2006 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-22

Yeah, I don’t particularly agree with his racial views. But that’s hardly what I linked to is it? Anyone with some serious comments?

Posted: 08 March 2006 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2005-12-22

f*ck off, you nazi moron

I’m serious.

Posted: 08 March 2006 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-22

Now I’m a Treblinka and a Nazi! Funny that, considering I have Jewish friends and I’m not of the white race in the full sense of the term and I despise dogmatic faith.

It’s just a link for information and discussion, however, consider this forum dead.

Posted: 08 March 2006 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-22

Lorenzium—in 2 separate threads, you post nazi garbage—one about david duke and another referring to jewish control of the media.

I have no tolerance for religious zealots or nazis—or any variation on nazis like the kkk.

Posted: 08 March 2006 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-22

Ok. Disclaimer:

See the post where I said something about the Jews running the media. I put the smiley-face character there because I meant it tongue-in-cheek.

Secondly, the first time I had heard or read about this Duke character was last night (I’m not from America). I already said I didn’t agree with his racial views, but I do think that Islamic terrorism is inspired in part by the atrocities the Israelis commit. I perhaps should have found an author whose name doesn’t bring up so much revolt, but since I came across it, I posted it unawares.

Fair enough, everyone here thinks Duke is a d*ckhead, but what about the relationship between Israel’s terrorism against the Palestinians and the motives of Al-Qaeda? That’s the point of this thread, but obviously nobody wants to talk about that.

Posted: 08 March 2006 10:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-22

OK, lorenzium, please forgive me for jumping to conclusions about you.

It’s not just that Duke is a d1ckhead.  For some background on David Duke, he is a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan.  The Ku Klux Klan believes that all non-protestant whites are subhuman, and have no rights.  They murder their opponents in grisly ceremonies and leave their bodies on public display so as to strike terror.  Think of the most evil group of people in your society—that’s what the KKK represents in the USA, and that’s why David Duke is not seen as a credible source of information.

Posted: 08 March 2006 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2006-02-10

Wasn’t Israel’s “terror” a response to being invaded by all it’s neighbors at the birth of it as a nation?

You wanna play a game of who started it?  I’ll have to refresh myself on the finer points of the start of Israel, but what I do remember is that all it’s muslim neighbors were waiting like bloodthirsty animals for Israel to declare itself a sovreign nation so that they could go to war and destroy it.  There was no doubt in their mind that god was on their side and that victory was asured until Israel kicked their muslim asses (in defense) all over the desert and even captured a couple miles of land for good measure. 

Gimme a couple minuites, I’ll check the web and wikipedia to see how far I’m off on this.

Posted: 08 March 2006 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-02-10

Just came from wikipedia, and yeah looks like pretty much what I posted.

Posted: 08 March 2006 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-02-10

Oh yeah, there was something else bothering me about this thread I couldn’t put my finger on but I just realized. 

You wanna talk about the relationship Israeli terror has on creating al quieda?  Harris always brings up the point about how Tibetan munks have been suffering under more extreme conditions for much longer and yet don’t resort to flying planes into buildings and encouraging their children to blow themselves and their enemy up. 

I don’t really put much stock into some sort of victom mentality that says that if Palestenians are waging war than what did Israel do to deserve it.

Posted: 08 March 2006 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-22

Thanks mudfoot, I didn’t know he was a former leader of the KKK.

—-

Yes I do remember Sam talking about how people of other faiths do not resort to terrorism to seek amends for their situations. And I do know that Islam comes fully equipped with all the right tools to engage in terrorism.

But on the other hand, don’t Israel’s actions also come down to ‘faith’? ‘Faith’ that Israel is a land given them by a deity? If that is such, then the discussion of Jewish faith in the context of terrorism does not seem out of place.

Posted: 08 March 2006 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2006-02-10

Yeah true. 

But I think we’re viewing what Israel did differently.  What you call “terrorism” I call “defense”. 

You say tomato I say tomato.  Wow, that saying doesn’t translate well over the net…..

Posted: 08 March 2006 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1229
Joined  2004-12-22

sigh, kids today….

1. Palestine was a British protectorate.
2. The Jewish people “invaded” Palestine after WWII in a movement called Zionism.  The British tried to stem the tide with camps on Cyprus, where they held “illegal Jewish immigrants” but the Zionist movement had support from all over the world.
3. In the beginnning, some Palestinian people actually fought alongside the Jewish people against the British, but some Palestinians tried to run away and get out, not wanting to live in a Jewish state.
4. The British finally gave up.
5. When the new government was formed for Isreal, there were problems.  Land grabs, lack of rights for Arabs, violence against Arabs, causing even more refugee problems.  Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon took in SOME refugees, but stopped the others at their borders.
6. Large refugee camps were formed, we call them now “Gaza” and the “West Bank”.

1. Al-Quieda was born and bred in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
2. Afghanistan was a little known country that was taken over by a Marxist regime of atheists, supported by the USSR. which caused an Islamic Revolution.  Prior to the “democratic revolution” of the Marxists,  Afghanistan had a series of Kings.
3.  The USA supported the Islamic Revolution cause of the cold war.
4.  Once the Marxists lost, and the “war” was won, the USA and the USSR both just left.  In the ensuing power vaccum and poverty (this war went on for some 20 years iirc)  multiple small warlords came to power.
5.  Afghanistan has also been a target of the USA’s war on drugs, since one of it’s prime cash crops was opium.  See Columbia.

Osama hates us because we lied and left.  He is terminally pissed off at the way the world has treated “his people” and he considers the US as the prime culprit in using populations for economic advantage.  He does say it is because of our support for Isreal, but really he means “Why didn’t you give Afghanistan the same amount of care and money to rebuild after the war that you gave Isreal?”.

David Duke is just as crazy as Osama, but with far less reason.

Posted: 08 March 2006 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-22

[quote author=“lorenzium”]Thanks mudfoot, I didn’t know he was a former leader of the KKK.

The story only gets better from here.  About 10 years ago he was almost elected to be governor of the state of Louisiana as the Republican nominee.

Louisiana is one of the state which got submerged in floods a few months ago where the military shot at the remaining population.

Somebody who likes to lynch blacks was almost elected governor of a US state a few years ago as representing the political party which is currently in control of the US presidency and legislature.

When Oliver North was touring the country a few years ago with his book tour about why he flouted federal law, there were f*cking nazi skins in his audience.

Republicans claim to not be nazis, but nazis sure like them.

1 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"