7 of 7
End game?
Posted: 13 August 2011 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-08-13
Reerr - 12 September 2010 04:55 PM

I don’t have much hope for islamic reform at this point, given what the books say.  Christians can ignore parts of scripture and come out relatively tolerant, but Islam is a religion of world domination, subjugation, and intolerance.  Many “heroes” have tried, and failed miserably.

is it evident that you cannot evict Islam from the world?

I’d have to agree with Sam Harris on this topic: what we need is not more tolerant, peaceful forms of religiosity, but wholesale rejection of supernatural ideology in the mainstream.  Only then will we be able to stand as a nation, and a world, and tell muslims to knock it off, Allah is a fairytale and your continued adherence to barbarism is going to bury your culture.  Pull the troops, isolate the countries, and force an evolution in thought.

at the end of the day, Evolution too suggested that “you should kill or be killed”.

More and more muslims are being trampled under their own religious ideology, and they’re embracing the herd.  This problem won’t be fixed because muslims will all of a sudden realize their religion is imperfect and needs change.  That is even more of a fairytale belief than Allah.

Do you know that you are a Muslim too?

Burn baby burn!  It is freedom of expression and I, for one, will not let that go just to appease a bunch of fundamentalist nutcases with a gun to their own people, especially when those people continue denying the root of the problem and blaming anyone and everyone except their own violent ideology.

Am I alone?

yes, freedom!

Posted: 13 August 2011 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2010-09-10

notsureifserious.jpg

7 of 7

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed