2 of 2
The Santa Claus Conundrum
Posted: 29 April 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-03-12
toombaru - 29 April 2012 09:53 AM

Perhaps you should ignore me…...if you can.

You may think that you are in the process of deciding if lying to your children about the existence of Santa Clause is a good idea.
That is not really what’s happening.

What can you do about this?”, you ask.

You want a teacher to soothe the tension that comes with being locked in an imaginary box.

These are 4 examples of your conceitedness and arrogance in your off topic rants. 1 year ago and 1 day my daughter died. You can check the veracity of this on Facebook under the email address of .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). The day before this happened my wife’s mother in law and sister who is a reverant had a massive argument in our house because of my stance on The aforementioned Santa Claus Conundrum, the purpose of this damn thread. I am not hear for a teacher, of for why you think I am here. I am here because I wanted to discuss the approach to this matter which will rise its ugly head again with my very young son. I wanted other people’s opinions, ideas in relation to how…blah blah blah. I have tried to explain this to you but you simply seem to be interested in being an asshole. Whats more, you know you are being an asshole. But you are not responsible for your behaviour by your logic right?

Thank you for making it very easy to decide that this place is not for me.

Posted: 29 April 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  802
Joined  2010-11-12
parmenion - 29 April 2012 02:54 PM

Perhaps you should ignore me…...if you can.

You may think that you are in the process of deciding if lying to your children about the existence of Santa Clause is a good idea.
That is not really what’s happening.

What can you do about this?”, you ask.

You want a teacher to soothe the tension that comes with being locked in an imaginary box.

These are 4 examples of your conceitedness and arrogance in your off topic rants. 1 year ago and 1 day my daughter died. You can check the veracity of this on Facebook under the email address of .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). The day before this happened my wife’s mother in law and sister who is a reverant had a massive argument in our house because of my stance on The aforementioned Santa Claus Conundrum, the purpose of this damn thread. I am not hear for a teacher, of for why you think I am here. I am here because I wanted to discuss the approach to this matter which will rise its ugly head again with my very young son. I wanted other people’s opinions, ideas in relation to how…blah blah blah. I have tried to explain this to you but you simply seem to be interested in being an asshole. Whats more, you know you are being an asshole. But you are not responsible for your behaviour by your logic right?

Thank you for making it very easy to decide that this place is not for me.

A year ago we also lost our daughter.
I never told her that there was a Santa.
I never told her that there was a God.
I did tell her that I loved her.
I don’t think a parent should ever lie to their children.

[ Edited: 29 April 2012 03:23 PM by toombaru]

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed