2 of 2
A real live apostle of Christ comes to town
Posted: 18 October 2006 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  985
Joined  2005-12-16
[quote author=“made maka”]I don’t actually know what the clipboard is… my husband will. I usually save in Notepad. Can you save to the clipboard between sessions?

you don’t need to know. It sits in computer’s memory. It is invisible. Just keep clicking grin It is simpler than Notepad although Notepad provides some comfort to those who don’t trust computers.

Now I noticed that what I said about clipboard is like what believers say about god. And the prayers are not always answered. Bummer ... Use the notepad.

Thomas Orr

Posted: 18 October 2006 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1632
Joined  2006-09-23
[quote author=“Thomas Orr”]Just keep clicking grin

But WHERE?  <whine>

Never mind.  My husband will be able to show me. 

Now I noticed that what I said about clipboard is like what believers say about god. And the prayers are not always answered. Bummer ... Use the notepad.

Perhaps I should.  Things get so cluttered up though.  I am accused of making the computer slow because I’ve saved so much stuff.

Signature 

“I will tell you with the utmost impudence that I esteem much more his Person, than his Works.”

(Dryden, St. Euremont’s Essays, 1692.)

Posted: 18 October 2006 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2005-11-14

made_maka

what I always do is just highlight what I just wrote for a post and right click on the mouse and select and click on copy.  This then puts my highlighted selection into computer memory.

But what Thomas Orr has to offer works too.

I hate when I go to the trouble to congeal some thoughts and then it poofs into the ether realm never to be seen again.  So deflating.

Interested in what comments you had, regardless. 

Nogs

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed