2 of 3
Michael Jackson (yes) the real mystery
Posted: 30 June 2009 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  663
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 30 June 2009 02:48 PM

It was rhe?tor?i?cal…......

Gotcha. Not only did it not require an answer, but your “question” was based on such a highly debatable presuppositional position (that everyone is just out to make excuses for Michael), that any possibility of a serious answer to this question would have been negated anyway.

Ah, paradise!

Ah yes! A world full of GADs and Megan Foxes! Unfortunately, guys like me still exist for the sole purpose of reminding you that not everyone is exactly like you, and that you should play nice with people like Michael Jackson and Chastity (Chaz) Bono…..cuz they gots feelings too!

Because of course, those who haven’t been convicted of anything aren’t guilty of anything…........

Oh, I’m sorry; do you know something that the jurors don’t?

Posted: 30 June 2009 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2008-02-15
Josh - 30 June 2009 03:50 PM

Ah yes! A world full of GADs and Megan Foxes! Unfortunately, guys like me still exist for the sole purpose of reminding you that not everyone is exactly like you, and that you should play nice with people like Michael Jackson and Chastity (Chaz) Bono…..cuz they gots feelings too!

Don’t exist on my account, you can just leave a note and I’ll read it whenever I want to remember what I’m not missing. Which will probably be never in a world of GADs and Megan Foxes!

Signature 

Why is there Something instead of Nothing: No reason or ever knowable reason.

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 01 July 2009 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 30 June 2009 05:52 PM
Josh - 30 June 2009 03:50 PM

Unfortunately, guys like me still exist for the sole purpose of reminding you that not everyone is exactly like you, and that you should play nice with people like Michael Jackson and Chastity (Chaz) Bono…..cuz they gots feelings too!

Don’t exist on my account, you can just leave a note and I’ll read it whenever I want to remember what I’m not missing.

All righty then! Here’s the note:

Dear, beloved GAD,

In an attempt to prevent you from becoming so absorbed in your own narcissistic world that you completely lose touch with reality, I, Josh, would like to inform you that not everyone is exactly like you, and not all women look like Megan Fox. First of all, most of us would not WANT all women to look exactly like Megan Fox, because then there would be no more Jennifer Anistons or Carrie Underwoods, and that would be tragic.

Secondly, I cannot imagine a world in which every man is as egotistical as a guy who actually starts a thread to celebrate his 1,000th post on a forum, and then keeps the thread alive by posting five more times in it!

http://www.samharris.org/forum/viewthread/12499/P0/

In conclusion, if everyone was exactly like you, then the world would indeed be a boring place. After all, GAD, what would you do without people like Michael Jackson and Chastity (Chaz) Bono to make fun of? Don’t you NEED these people around, to help you to feel better about yourself, and reinforce your own sense of superiority? Think about it, my friend.

Love,

Josh

[ Edited: 01 July 2009 10:25 AM by Josh]

Posted: 01 July 2009 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15

Sorry, Josh, no time to read your note now, Megan Fox and me are to busy making fun of people like you.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 01 July 2009 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 01 July 2009 02:36 PM

Sorry, Josh, no time to read your note now, Megan Fox and me are to busy making fun of people like you.

Fair enough. Enjoy! Carrie Underwood and I will be busy making fun of people who incorrectly use a comma in place of a semicolon, who say “me” when they should have said “I”, and who say “to” when they meant to say “too”.

...no time to read your note now, Megan Fox and me are to busy…

Posted: 01 July 2009 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
Josh - 01 July 2009 02:57 PM
GAD - 01 July 2009 02:36 PM

Fair enough. Enjoy! Carrie Underwood and I will be busy making fun of people who incorrectly use a comma in place of a semicolon, who say “me” when they should have said “I”, and who say “to” when they meant to say “too”.

Carrie Underwood is a nice choice but why are you dissing Chaz? Sure, she is obese, tattooed, dresses like a slob, is generally unattractive and wants to be a man, but I’m sure shes as pretty on the inside as Carrie is, if only you weren’t so superficial and would give her/him a chance.

That Josh, is how most all your posts are, you make up straw men, make ad hominem attacks on them and think that being grammatically correct gives them validity.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 01 July 2009 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 01 July 2009 05:05 PM

Carrie Underwood is a nice choice but why are you dissing Chaz? Sure, she is obese, tattooed, dresses like a slob, is generally unattractive and wants to be a man, but I’m sure shes as pretty on the inside as Carrie is, if only you weren’t so superficial and would give her/him a chance.

There are lots of females out there that I am not sexually attracted to. However, I don’t feel the need to write these people off as nut-jobs who “have issues”, without having taken the time to actually get to know them. I’m sure that Chaz is as pretty on the inside as Carrie is, and that’s exactly why I stop short of GAD-style ridicule. Chaz would probably make a great friend. However, I’m not sexually attracted to men, and Chaz’s transition to manhood is the deal-breaker for me. Besides, he probably wouldn’t want me either…..

That Josh, is how most all your posts are, you make up straw men, make ad hominem attacks on them…

I’m flattered that you have taken the time to study most of my 673 posts on this forum, and are so familiar with how I operate. Obviously, this is sarcasm on my part, because if you had REALLY studied my history on this fine forum, you would have seen that straw men and ad hominems are NOT a recurring theme in my intellectually stimulating discourse.

...and think that being grammatically correct gives them validity.

No. I think that being grammatically correct gives validity to…..being grammatically correct! Come on, GAD, don’t cry because someone (most likely) younger than you is correcting your grammar in front of everyone…..be a good sport, man! Remember, if GAD has an issue, Josh offers him a tissue.

Posted: 01 July 2009 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15

Unfortunately Josh?I haven’t seen any intellectually stimulating discourse from you, only nitwit nit-picking discourse…......

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 01 July 2009 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 01 July 2009 10:32 PM

Unfortunately Josh?I haven’t seen any intellectually stimulating discourse from you, only nitwit nit-picking discourse…......

Are you just flirting with me now?

Posted: 02 July 2009 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
Josh - 01 July 2009 10:39 PM
GAD - 01 July 2009 10:32 PM

When the other boys in the shower whisper and laugh behind your back, I respect you enough to laugh to your face and tell you you’re empty handed. I wouldn’t call that flirting but perhaps you were raised Catholic.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 02 July 2009 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

Why don’t you boys go rent a room and settle all this?

The public appears to not be very interested.grin

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 02 July 2009 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 02 July 2009 12:10 PM

blah blah blah…..I respect you…..blah blah blah

Okay, now you are unambiguously hitting on me.

Please refer to post #23 for my sexual orientation.

Posted: 02 July 2009 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
eudemonia - 02 July 2009 12:27 PM

Once again, the artist formerly known as McCreason shows up, ever so eager to inform us all about how NOT interested he is in our discussion (by “the public”, I’ll assume you mean YOU).

BTW, eudey, do you have an opinion to offer about Michael Jackson, in contribution to this thread…..or are you just here to flirt with me and GAD?

[ Edited: 02 July 2009 08:42 AM by Josh]

Posted: 02 July 2009 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
eudemonia - 02 July 2009 12:27 PM

I believe this is Josh’s room.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 02 July 2009 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
Josh - 02 July 2009 12:32 PM
GAD - 02 July 2009 12:10 PM

blah blah blah…..I respect you…..blah blah blah

Okay, now you are unambiguously hitting on me.

Please refer to post #23 for my sexual orientation.

LOL! Alright I’ll begrudgingly give you a Scooby snack for that one.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

2 of 3

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed