3 or 4 generations ago this would have just been a marriage ... sort of.
Posted: 28 August 2009 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2004-12-24

Kidnapped 11yo Girl Hidden in CA Backyard for Almost Two Decades: has two kids now, ages 11 and 14

The case broke after Garrido was spotted Tuesday with two children as he tried to enter the University of California, Berkeley, campus to hand out religious literature.

I think one falls squarely in the “mentally fucked up” category, but just how much more so, really, than socially accepted religious mentally fuckedupedness?

Signature 

“We say, ‘Love your brother…’ We don’t say it really, but… Well we don’t literally say it. We don’t really, literally mean it. No, we don’t believe it either, but… But that message should be clear.”—David St. Hubbins

Posted: 28 August 2009 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1814
Joined  2006-11-10

Some duct tape, a straight razor, ‘Stuck in the middle with you’ playing in the background, and just enough alone-time with Mr. Garrido to show him my quirky, shuffling dance; now, that isn’t too much to ask, is it ?

Signature 

“You know I’m born to lose, and gambling is for fools.
But that’s the way I like it baby, I don’t want to live forever.”

From the autobiography of A.A.Mills, ‘The passage of time, according to an estranged, casual tyrant.’

Posted: 28 August 2009 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1891
Joined  2007-12-19
Bad Rabbit - 28 August 2009 01:34 PM

Some duct tape, a straight razor, ‘Stuck in the middle with you’ playing in the background, and just enough alone-time with Mr. Garrido to show him my quirky, shuffling dance; now, that isn’t too much to ask, is it ?

I can’t wait until I hear the story of what took place. I’m sure I’ll be completely impressed with your powerful heart-warming story.

Signature 

“This is it. You are it.”

- Jos. Campbell

Posted: 28 August 2009 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1587
Joined  2006-10-20

Three or four generations ago it would have been the girl’s fault.

Signature 

“All extremists should be killed!” - neighbor’s bumper sticker

Posted: 28 August 2009 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1587
Joined  2006-10-20
Jefe - 28 August 2009 05:19 PM

I foresee a “Dexter” moment in Rabbits future.

Bad Rabbit’s from the Old World where torture is an art.  I see Bad Rabbit getting medieval on his ass with a blow torch, a pair of pliers, and a couple of hard, pipe-hittin’ niggers.

If that were one of my boys, the safest place for Mr. Soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain would be in police custody.

Dante’s Inferno has special tratment in hell for sinners of certain sorts.  In prison (I hear) the other prisoners have special treatment for child molesters.

Signature 

“All extremists should be killed!” - neighbor’s bumper sticker

‹‹ Cop Tases Mom      Headshots for Jesus ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed