1 of 2
Perhaps, this is misunderstood:
Posted: 18 April 2007 02:01 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  99
Joined  2007-04-17

The kingdom of the spirit holds wonders over wonders.
The visible universe, with which the human deals, is but a tiny spot within this wonderful, endless, spiritual intelligence of Creation.
Countless billion universes like this are held within the endless spiritual intelligence of Creation.
What is visible to the human’s physical eyes is but a tiny iota within endlessness.
What he cannot see with his eyes is immeasurable, inconceivable and unthinkable; it is confusing and unimaginable for his unspiritual human intelligence and (mental) capacity.
The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes out of the universes within this ur -mighty, colossal and all-creative spiritual intelligence of the Creation’s existence.
And the human is connected with this mighty spirit, with these elemental powers of existence, Creation, spiritual intelligence, because a fragment of this spirit-intelligence Creation dwells within, and enlivens, the human as spirit.
Its (the spirit’s) power, its joy, its peace, its freedom, its wisdom, its knowledge and its ability are unimaginable for people that are spiritually ignorant, illogical; for critics and know-it-alls; for those dependent to religions; for degenerated ones and other persons that have been led astray.
And only a human who knows this truth and produces knowledge and wisdom and love from it, is a blessed human.
He knows the answer to the last questions of science, of philosophy, and also of the wondering human.
But in order to become such a blessed human it is required to search for and find the truth, to gain knowledge, wisdom and love from it, for the human is only able to spiritually grow in truth, knowledge, wisdom and love, whereby he will be freed from all human frailties.

Semjase

Posted: 18 April 2007 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2006-12-26

A blah-blah post that justifies to yourself why you can remain lazy and not bother to learn anything about the universe in which you actually live.
Advice:

Get real.

Posted: 18 April 2007 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-17

Why limit one’s self to learn from one Universe when one can learn from all of the Universe’s?

Posted: 18 April 2007 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-26

Limit yourself??
YOU don’t know anything about any universes whatsoever, and you never will.

Posted: 18 April 2007 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-17

Perhaps you will share your Universal knowledge with me. For it seems I’am in the dark.

Posted: 18 April 2007 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-26

eeh??
I don’t have “universal knowledge”.

Posted: 18 April 2007 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-17

Truth is the first step toward Universal Knowledge (Consciousness). Your journey has only just begun.

Posted: 18 April 2007 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5404
Joined  2006-09-27
[quote author=“PatriotsRU.S.”]Truth is the first step toward Universal Knowledge (Consciousness). Your journey has only just begun.

I think Truth and Universal Knowledge are often confused. As far as the journey is concerned, I’m not buying a ticket if there is no engineer.

Signature 

INVEST in cynicism!

Posted: 18 April 2007 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-17

All that is. All that is not. Is Creation, without choice. The jouney within Creation is by individual choice.

Posted: 18 April 2007 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5404
Joined  2006-09-27
[quote author=“PatriotsRU.S.”]The jouney within Creation is by individual choice.

True dat. It involves the choice of not blowing out your own brains, as you so obviously have done.

Signature 

INVEST in cynicism!

Posted: 18 April 2007 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  734
Joined  2007-03-10

Probably to gauge the knee jerk reactions and to discern who is reading his post for what it says, from those who look for verbage and nothing else.  At least that is what I would have done.

Posted: 18 April 2007 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  313
Joined  2006-11-03

PatriotsRU.S.—Sometimes I read something and I can’t tell if it’s really deep, or really shallow.  Or maybe both, simultaneously.  I did spy with my little eye something about ‘what my eye cannot see is inconceivable, limitless, unimaginable….’ something like that.  True enough.  What my eye can see at this particular moment is an oily stain on a leather couch.  Damn!  Universes upon universes are great, and maybe I’ll travel to them someday, in my mind or my expanding consciousness or whatever.  Meantime, what would be really useful is if someone could tell me a good remedy for an oily stain on a tan leather couch! 

The other thing I spied with my little eye was that the journey is just beginning.  And so it is.  Every single day.  So for you, I share one of my all time lines from a movie: 

Peace be the journey. 

So sail on, my brother.  send us a postcard….

Posted: 18 April 2007 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-17

Jefe is it just the word used and if its capitalized or not that is creating suspicion? The word is used to describes a phenomena; an endless universal cyclic harmonic vibration transformation of mass, energy etc. into its opposite polarity and in the far distant future reverses polarity to begin a new universe. This phenomena is limitless. This is my preception. This is not a religion, its individual knowledge attained from spritial growth.
Each individual learns at different speeds and attains different levels of knowledge. My knowledge is at infant level. This phenomena is not worshiped, prayed to or killed for. Its an awareness. Like the Bill of Right, if you don’t know them, you have none.

Posted: 18 April 2007 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17

The red pill, or the blue pill?

Posted: 21 April 2007 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
RankRank
Joined  2007-04-17

I ‘am not here to convert anyone. I’ am here to only exercise my Constitutional Rights of Free Speech, Freedom of the Press, and Freedom of Religion. My truth is my logical conclusion, creation has no beginning or end, is there a problem with that? People say the 911 Official Story is the Truth. I don’t call them names or try to put them down. Instead, I highlight the logical inconsistencies that I see and possibly they don’t. So if you see some logical inconsistencies with Creation has no beginning or end, tell me what you see that I don’t. You have your Truth and I have mine, as long as your Truth doesn’t restrict or take away mine. This is acceptable and does not violate our Constitutional Rights.

Posted: 21 April 2007 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17

[quote author=“PatriotsRU.S.”]I ‘am not here to convert anyone. I’ am here to only exercise my Constitutional Rights of Free Speech, Freedom of the Press, and Freedom of Religion. My truth is my logical conclusion, creation has no beginning or end, is there a problem with that? People say the 911 Official Story is the Truth. I don’t call them names or try to put them down. Instead, I highlight the logical inconsistencies that I see and possibly they don’t. So if you see some logical inconsistencies with Creation has no beginning or end, tell me what you see that I don’t. You have your Truth and I have mine, as long as your Truth doesn’t restrict or take away mine. This is acceptable and does not violate our Constitutional Rights.

You might check out Kant’s antimonies in Critique of Pure Reason.  He shows that neither of the propositions: “no beginning and no end”, and “there is a beginning” can be rationally demonstrated.

1 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed