interesting article on evolution
Posted: 09 August 2005 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  413
Joined  2005-06-05

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20050809/sc_space/convergentevolutioninpoisonfrogs

This is a fun one!  :D

Signature 

The road of excess leads to the palace of Wisedom
-William Blake, “Proverbs of Hell”

Life, what is it but a dream?
- Lewis Carroll, “A boat Beneath a Sunny Sky

Posted: 09 August 2005 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

ole rabbit, get it through your head, apes do not evolve into humans. Case closed.

Give your heart to Jesus and all will be well. There will be joy in the morning my furr covered friend.

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 09 August 2005 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1229
Joined  2004-12-22

Champ you are right, apes do not now evolve into humans. 

3.5 million years ago a species of primate closely related to apes and monkeys and sharing common ancestry diverged and created multiple humaniod species of which we are the only survivor, prolly partly cause we committed genocide on some of the other species.

The DNA doesnt lie Champ.  People do.

Posted: 09 August 2005 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

[quote author=“Iisbliss”]Champ you are right, apes do not now evolve into humans. 

3.5 million years ago a species of primate closely related to apes and monkeys and sharing common ancestry diverged and created multiple humaniod species of which we are the only survivor, prolly partly cause we committed genocide on some of the other species.

Iisbliss, what’s this post supposed to be, a comedy? It should have been because it brought a laugh out loud out of me. Nice try…scientist.

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 09 August 2005 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2005-06-27

[quote author=“TheChampion”][quote author=“Iisbliss”]Champ you are right, apes do not now evolve into humans. 

Iisbliss, what’s this post supposed to be, a comedy? It should have been because it brought a laugh out loud out of me. Nice try…scientist.

Speaking of “nice try,” do you imagine “scientist” would be seen as disparaging by Iisbliss? Get a clue!

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed