2 of 12
The Problem of Islam
Posted: 06 May 2008 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2008-04-30
Thomas Orr - 06 May 2008 11:35 PM
mansoor531 - 06 May 2008 12:23 PM

Sunnis and Shias have been living peacefully in Pakistan and other Islamic world. Thanks to the US invasion in Iraq they’re now at each others throat. But Sam Harris or you wouldn’t care a bit if Sunnis kill Shias or otherwise would you. Except if you wanted to bomb them.

Is this a joke? A little massacre in the mosque here and there during Musharaf’s days doesn’t count, of course, because Musharaf was an American agent.

I understand that it’s difficult for a Muslim man to live peacefully under a dictator. But what motivates Muslims to kill people in countries like Sweden, Spain, England, Denmark or Holland? Revenge for American bombs? Go get psychiatric help, my friend.

And how many people in all of Europe have been killed by Muslims in the last year? You can add US to the list, it will still be less than the number of Americans killed by fellow Americans. Check on rape and the difference would be greater between ‘civil’ US and Muslims. Its time you stopped watching CNN and Fox and took a look at your own house.

Posted: 06 May 2008 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Rank
Joined  2008-04-30
arildno - 06 May 2008 02:49 PM

mansoor is yet another despicable Muslim pathologically unable to take self-criticism, along with condemning his co-religionists for the havoc THEY, and they alone, wreak in the world.

Instead, for no good reason whatsoever, Muslims like mansoor scream “we are oppressed!!”, and then gleefully runs along in order to rape and murder yet a few more innocents.

Somewhere in America a woman is raped every 2 minutes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
In 1995, 354,670 women were the victims of a rape or sexual assault. (NationalCrime Victimization Survey. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice, 1996.)
Over the last two years, more than 787,000 women were the victim of a rape or sexual assault. (National Crime Victimization Survey. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S.Department of Justice, 1996.)
The FBI estimates that 72 of every 100,000 females in the United States were raped last year. (Federal Bureau of Investigation, Uniform Crime Statistics, 1996.)

and you’re out to free Muslim women from the oppressed Mullah.
protect your own women first.

Posted: 06 May 2008 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  985
Joined  2005-12-16
mansoor531 - 07 May 2008 12:34 AM

Somewhere in America a woman is raped every 2 minutes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
In 1995, 354,670 women were the victims of a rape or sexual assault. (NationalCrime Victimization Survey. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice, 1996.)
Over the last two years, more than 787,000 women were the victim of a rape or sexual assault. (National Crime Victimization Survey. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S.Department of Justice, 1996.)
The FBI estimates that 72 of every 100,000 females in the United States were raped last year. (Federal Bureau of Investigation, Uniform Crime Statistics, 1996.)

The difference is that those crimes are not committed in the name of religion.

As someone said, “With or without religion good people would be doing good things and bad people would be doing bad things. But it takes religion to make good people do evil things.”

Speaking of crime and rapes. The statistics also shows that sex and other crimes in Scandinavian countries are committed in disproportioned numbers by immigrants, mostly Muslims.

And by the way, we don’t stone the rape victims, we punish the criminals.

Posted: 06 May 2008 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Rank
Joined  2008-04-30
Thomas Orr - 07 May 2008 01:17 AM
mansoor531 - 07 May 2008 12:34 AM

The difference is that those crimes are not committed in the name of religion.

As someone said, “With or without religion good people would be doing good things and bad people would be doing bad things. But it takes religion to make good people do evil things.”

Speaking of crime and rapes. The statistics also shows that sex and other crimes in Scandinavian countries are committed in disproportioned numbers by immigrants, mostly Muslims.

And by the way, we don’t stone the rape victims, we punish the criminals.

It takes bad religion to make not so good people to do evil things. And it can ONLY take religion to transform the lives of bad people to very good people. Nobody ever heard of a robber or rapist repenting by reading Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris. However there are countless examples of people rising from the depths of sin and evil to height of good and piety by reading the Qur’an or encountering true faith.

Posted: 07 May 2008 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-11-04

Dear mansoor531,
you just seem to troll around here, throwing meaningless statistics around. You did not answer my or anybodies answer.
I thus have to conclude that you are not a smart and courageous revenant of caliph Al-Mansur but rather some swiveling djihadi troll unto whom reasoning would be wasted.

Signature 

“We may be confused about the distinction between tolerance and the refusal of evaluation, thinking that tolerance of others requires us not to evaluate what they do.”
Martha Nussbaum
  —Cultivating Humanity

Posted: 07 May 2008 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  985
Joined  2005-12-16
mansoor531 - 07 May 2008 02:20 AM

And it can ONLY take religion to transform the lives of bad people to very good people.

The shoe bomber was a petty criminal until good Muslim brothers transformed him into a terrorist. Great work, indeed.

Posted: 08 May 2008 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  805
Joined  2007-08-28

“Rancorous rhetoric ?”

Let me reword that: Boilerplate Rancorous Rhetoric For Hire.

“Go tell that to Ayaan, or Rushdie or Geert Wilders or the relatives of Theo van Gogh or a couple of thousand grieving families after 9/11, or the women in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia or every single homosexual in the Muslim world or some unfortunate Danish cartoonists who have to live out the rest of their lives in fear of being butchered by bearded lunatics.”

I don’t give a shit about any of them, except the 9/11 victims. And their plight is the direct result of the US government deciding many years ago that it was too expensive and unjustifiable to continue placing armed marshalls on airliners. And statistically, that may very well be true. The casualty count of US soldiers who have died since 9/11 is far more now, and rising steadily. I’m more concerned about that. They are fellow Americans.

“I suppose that their complaints are just rancorous rhetoric too.”

People who publish for pay bring it on themselves. As for the women of other nations, I honest to God wish I could take care of everyone within our borders first, then worry about them, but I can’t even make it a fraction of the way.

“Has it ever occurred to you that Sam has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life because he is brave enough to speak his mind about Muslim violence, something that most of us, including you, would never have the balls to do ?”

It doesn’t take a lot of balls to clack away on your laptop under a tree, then upload it to the WP. If you know of a fatwah, link to it. 

“Shame on you Mac.”

For a LOT of things. smile

Posted: 08 May 2008 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-04

I don’t give a shit about any of them, except the 9/11 victims. And their plight is the direct result of the US government deciding many years ago that it was too expensive and unjustifiable to continue placing armed marshalls on airliners. And statistically, that may very well be true. The casualty count of US soldiers who have died since 9/11 is far more now, and rising steadily. I’m more concerned about that. They are fellow Americans.

Well you should, “give a shit”, also for your own bowels sake. The disgraceful self-censorship concerning matters of militant Islam, by the Washington Post and the American media in general shows that universal principles have to be defended and advanced everywhere, otherwise they first cease to be universal and than cease altogether. 
Your “Americans first” isolationism is short sighted, ignorant and sign of provincial idiotism. Ever heard of “globalisation”? There is no “over there” and “over here” anymore, since about the 70s. Security of the USA is unthinkable without global security.
You cannot undo one century of history of global dominance by the USA (a lot of “foreign entanglements” that shaped our common current world)
Although I realise the costs and the fuckups (which until now were extremly low for the US compared with the benefits, usually others payed for it) I’m very happy with that, because I know it would have otherwise been Nazi-Germany and the Axis or Soviet-Russia, much less benevolent towards human progress, or global chaos (probably both).
It is simply not possible for Americans not to care about the rest of the world and to isolate yourself from it. This would be catastrophical for America as well as for the rest. Get used to it and improve your schools, get knowlege of geography and history, learn foreign languages. The rest of the world realised much longer ago that everything is interconnected, thus we care a lot about what happens in the US.

People who publish for pay bring it on themselves.

So you say certain journalists and artists should be killed for their opinion? Welcome to mob-rule, usually this disqualifies out of moral callousness.

Signature 

“We may be confused about the distinction between tolerance and the refusal of evaluation, thinking that tolerance of others requires us not to evaluate what they do.”
Martha Nussbaum
  —Cultivating Humanity

Posted: 10 May 2008 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  885
Joined  2008-01-23
Sander - 06 May 2008 08:45 PM
mcalpine - 05 May 2008 05:11 PM

If, by “being too hard” you mean should he lighten up, no. It’s just rancorous rhetoric, which is what readers want, and editors and publishers try to provide, within reason.

Rancorous rhetoric ?

Go tell that to Ayaan, or Rushdie or Geert Wilders or the relatives of Theo van Gogh or a couple of thousand grieving families after 9/11, or the women in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia or every single homosexual in the Muslim world or some unfortunate Danish cartoonists who have to live out the rest of their lives in fear of being butchered by bearded lunatics.

I suppose that their complaints are just rancorous rhetoric too.

Has it ever occurred to you that Sam has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life because he is brave enough to speak his mind about Muslim violence, something that most of us, including you, would never have the balls to do ?

Shame on you Mac.

Just as a side, I had to jump in at this point to say…

Sander, you are one ugly looking fellow.  Why, in God’s name, do you insist on showing your face?  Please, do the charitable thing and get a new pic, or face, or whichever.  Thanks.

Posted: 10 May 2008 10:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1538
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 10 May 2008 08:18 PM

If, by “being too hard” you mean should he lighten up, no. It’s just rancorous rhetoric, which is what readers want, and editors and publishers try to provide, within reason.

Rancorous rhetoric ?

Go tell that to Ayaan, or Rushdie or Geert Wilders or the relatives of Theo van Gogh or a couple of thousand grieving families after 9/11, or the women in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia or every single homosexual in the Muslim world or some unfortunate Danish cartoonists who have to live out the rest of their lives in fear of being butchered by bearded lunatics.

Has it ever occurred to you that Sam has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life because he is brave enough to speak his mind about Muslim violence, something that most of us, including you, would never have the balls to do ?

Shame on you Mac.

Just as a side, I had to

No you didn’t. You needed to.

jump in at this point to say…

Sander, you are one ugly looking fellow.  Why, in God’s name, do you insist on showing your face?  Please, do the charitable thing and get a new pic, or face, or whichever.  Thanks.

Sorry he’s not your type, Jack. I think Sander’s a handsome fellow myself. Where’s your pic, by the way? You reveal yourself once more as the despicable fellow you are in this post and the thin-skinned Muslims thread. For the last time?  Let’s hope. After all, you’ve got better things to do, right?

Signature 

“The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”
          — Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 11 May 2008 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Aaron - 11 May 2008 02:29 AM

Rancorous rhetoric ?

Shame on you Mac.

Just as a side, I had to

Sorry he’s not your type, Jack. I think Sander’s a handsome fellow myself. Where’s your pic, by the way? You reveal yourself once more as the despicable fellow you are in this post and the thin-skinned Muslims thread. For the last time?  Let’s hope. After all, you’ve got better things to do, right?

No need to be sorry.  It’s no one’s fault that Sander looks like a baboon (more accurately, a baboon’s ass?).

Aaron, I certainly have better things to do.  But I find it entertaining to poke fun at idiots such as yourself every now and then, and may do so whenever time permits.  Forget respect.  Apparently, no one deserves it.

Now, you of all atheists on this forum should be thankful that I’ve got better things to do then reveal atheist stupidity day in and day out, as I did earlier in our numerous run-ins.  But, you’ll always beg for more, beacause your such a sore loser.

So until next time, take care of yourself, freak.

Posted: 11 May 2008 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1538
Joined  2006-12-04
Jack Shooter - 11 May 2008 05:02 PM
Aaron - 11 May 2008 02:29 AM

Rancorous rhetoric ?

Shame on you Mac.

Just as a side, I had to

No need to be sorry.  It’s no one’s fault that Sander looks like a baboon (more accurately, a baboon’s ass?).

Aaron, I certainly have better things to do.  But I find it entertaining to poke fun at idiots such as yourself every now and then, and may do so whenever time permits.  Forget respect.  Apparently, no one deserves it.

Now, you of all atheists on this forum should be thankful that I’ve got better things to do then reveal atheist stupidity day in and day out, as I did earlier in our numerous run-ins.  But, you’ll always beg for more, beacause your such a sore loser.

wink

Signature 

“The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”
          — Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 11 May 2008 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-04

No need to be sorry.  [...]

wink

Wow, what an asshole. It sure all adds up now: a spoiled brat grows up to be a deluded arrogant douchebag. Islam is a very useful religion in that sense: it allows you to despise other people out of no reason than for them beeing infidels.

Signature 

Martha Nussbaum
  —Cultivating Humanity

Posted: 11 May 2008 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-23
Mel Olontha - 11 May 2008 08:00 PM

No need to be sorry.  [...]

wink

Wow, what an asshole. It sure all adds up now: a spoiled brat grows up to be a deluded arrogant douchebag. Islam is a very useful religion in that sense: it allows you to despise other people out of no reason than for them beeing infidels.

If you and the stooges I’ve come across on this forum (i.e. Aldrino, Aaron, Sander, Isocratic Infidel, and others) represent the typical infidel, then that alone is more than enough reason.

Posted: 12 May 2008 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-04

If you and the stooges I’ve come across on this forum (i.e. Aldrino, Aaron, Sander, Isocratic Infidel, and others) represent the typical infidel, then that alone is more than enough reason.

Why does it make you so angry that we won’t believe in your dogma?
If you would be consolated by your beliefs you could entertain yourself with the thought that we will burn in hell for that we laugh about you and your superstitious self-serving worldview?
Your irrational rage towards us is just another example for the stupefying force of your faith, that tells you that you should be elevated above all others just for having it.

Signature 

Martha Nussbaum
  —Cultivating Humanity

2 of 12

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed