2 of 2
Okay to ask fellow forum-goers for help?
Posted: 25 July 2008 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  949
Joined  2007-10-08

I think JetTurnbull resolved his issue, so I hope no one minds my placing this front and bottom again…. still no photo… life is still pretty hectic for his immediate family.
Udate: Preston had two life-threatening blood clots a couple weeks ago and is now on two blood thinners (Coumadin and something else). Evidently, he’ll never be completely out of the woods… No dollar has gone unused and has been beneficial toward his progress, so anyone who has given has truly helped. So thanks again to any who have contributed, even a little something.

Anyone with knowledge on how to help nerves regenerate? The spinal cord itself didn’t get severed, but there is still not much change (tingling and hot cold sensations remain much the same), and he’s still working hard and doing his “exercises” however, I fear he will become discouraged without the ability to take advantage of the best that medical science has to offer.  Any suggestions? I mean, other than my salubrious begging…

Signature 

“Proving the efficacy of a methodology without defining the word ‘efficacy’ can come back to bite you in the assertion.”—Salt Creek

Posted: 31 August 2008 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1031
Joined  2007-12-04

Please help if you can.

Signature 

http://www.thehereticandthepreacher.com

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"