3 of 3
Objective and verifiable proof of the divine origin of Quran
Posted: 05 April 2009 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-03-29
McCreason - 05 April 2009 12:35 PM

It has become apparent to me that deluded, deranged and dangerous people that think like Zit Boy are the exact reason that Sam Harris believes we should not rule out a pre-emptive nuclear strike against fundamental Islamists.

Perhaps destroying part of our civilization would be better than letting superstitious lunaticts destroy all of it.

Thanks for showing up here ZB, you have proven our point precisely.

What’s the difference between Al-Qaida and you ?? They think so much like you i.e if we don’t kill them first, they will kill us.

Posted: 06 April 2009 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2006-12-26
Zit Boy - 05 April 2009 11:01 PM
McCreason - 05 April 2009 12:35 PM

It has become apparent to me that deluded, deranged and dangerous people that think like Zit Boy are the exact reason that Sam Harris believes we should not rule out a pre-emptive nuclear strike against fundamental Islamists.

Perhaps destroying part of our civilization would be better than letting superstitious lunaticts destroy all of it.

Thanks for showing up here ZB, you have proven our point precisely.

In other words, you should be prepared to kill all those who disagree with you. Another Stalin, Lenin or Mao in the making?

No, that is what you have been indoctrinated in the mosque to regard as your highest duty.

We non-Muslims are not as barbaric as you, but we certainly will take the necessary steps to prevent the domination of Islam, along with the steps necessary for its dissulotion.

Posted: 06 April 2009 06:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

ZB. Why don’t you do as your doctrine and dogma teach and martyr yourself? Chicken shit, thats why.

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 07 April 2009 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2006-04-05

Zit Boy—you really need to read up on numerology a little bit; as some here have already pointed out, you can “prove” anything if you’re willing to play around with numbers until you stumble upon some arbitrary “amazing” coincidence.

Signature 

“It isn’t paranoia- it’s a heightened awareness of reality.” —our resident conspiracy theorist takes a stand!

Posted: 07 April 2009 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

NO,NO,NO…..It’s a Miracle!!!!! The Koran and it’s one holy version is the undisputed word of the one true God!!!

Numbers simply cannot be wrong and they tell the entire story!!!

Rejoice and go blow yourself up for Allah!!!

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 07 April 2009 07:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2819
Joined  2005-04-29
bigredfutbol - 07 April 2009 10:33 AM

Zit Boy—you really need to read up on numerology a little bit; as some here have already pointed out, you can “prove” anything if you’re willing to play around with numbers until you stumble upon some arbitrary “amazing” coincidence.

Also, ancient authors got a kick out of blending numerological play into their writings, much like J.S. Bach and others of his period did with their music.

You’re a gullible mark, zit boy.

Signature 

Philosophy may in no way interfere with the actual use of language; it can in the end only describe it. For it cannot give it any foundations either. It leaves everything as it is.
Ludwig Wittgenstein

Posted: 07 April 2009 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17
unknown zone - 07 April 2009 11:20 AM
bigredfutbol - 07 April 2009 10:33 AM

Also, ancient authors got a kick out of blending numerological play into their writings, much like J.S. Bach and others of his period did with their music.

You’re a gullible mark, zit boy.

No, you don’t understand, there are miracles like he refers to.  Just think, Dante’s Divine Comedy has exactly 100 cantos, with one introductory one and then the remaining 99 divided into three parts of 33 cantos each.  Further, each canto contains verses that rhyme in a very complex scheme broken into 3 lines each, except for the final 2 lines at the end of the canto.  And they all rhyme!  Amazing!  And if I were into counting and numerology more deeply I’m sure that there are many more indications pointing to the inescapable conclusion that this is a divine work.  And don’t get me started of Shakespeare…

Posted: 07 April 2009 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2819
Joined  2005-04-29

Burt, I was thinking the same thing, but was hoping ZB would be able to figure it out. You noticed the hints I left, didn’t you?

After hitting the Submit button, it dawned on me that it was the first time I’d ever posted a message to someone in which the recipient’s name contained the most potentially offensive language. How can you piss off such a person? Also, I didn’t initial-cap his name, for reasons that are obvious if you know even the most rudimentary trig, know what I mean? Of course you do.

Signature 

Philosophy may in no way interfere with the actual use of language; it can in the end only describe it. For it cannot give it any foundations either. It leaves everything as it is.
Ludwig Wittgenstein

Posted: 07 April 2009 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17
unknown zone - 07 April 2009 04:12 PM

Burt, I was thinking the same thing, but was hoping ZB would be able to figure it out. You noticed the hints I left, didn’t you?

After hitting the Submit button, it dawned on me that it was the first time I’d ever posted a message to someone in which the recipient’s name contained the most potentially offensive language. How can you piss off such a person? Also, I didn’t initial-cap his name, for reasons that are obvious if you know even the most rudimentary trig, know what I mean? Of course you do.

LOL

3 of 3

‹‹ More Islamic Lunacy      The Problem of Islam ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed